Florida bans all pipes and bongs, Starting July 1st., ? ass Rick Scott

Options
124»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sixsicksins you are the best woman on this forum. I absolutely adore you.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who takes bongs and pipes outside of the home anyways?

Plus its alot less expensive to make your own. I got on YouTube and made a ? out of a grey goose bottle. Took me 1 hour.

eggzactly. just get you a ? or pipe and blow in the crib like you used to and dont take it beyond the porch. problem solved

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is wonderful news. Smoker's "smoking rights" must be disenfranchised. I hope each perpetrator of this lovely law is caught in violation 2+ times and pinned with a felony. I am smiling for everyone in FL today since they will be breathing easier. This has inspired me to write a suggestive letter to my own congressmen in the hopes that they follow suit with this HOS (Hard On Smokers) greatness. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The Black Creator has blessed us all.

simmer down lil one, weed smoke doesnt cause lung cancer or any other respiratory problems, never affected anyone by 2nd hand smoke

U cant fight the fight for blacks but turn around and discriminate against another group, you wylin lil one

Just because I uplift one group doesn't mean I can't discriminate against another. I discriminate against crakkkas daily. Keep thinking it "seemingly" doesn't hurt you. "But no one has died..it's clearly the safer alternative to tobacco!!!1!".
    No. This law is lovely and I revel in its glory.

Statistics show that you are less likely to have cancer if you smoke weed. I don't show that I'm stressed at all but when I am I get patches in my hair (most ppl dont notice) the only way it goes away is if I smoke weed.

"Statistics" also state that you're a ? . What's a lil cancer to a balding ? ?

You should probably learn to manage your stress in different methods in order to make an informed decision on "the only way it goes away".

The thang yall n00bs fail to realize about "statistics" is that they're so malleable to whims, it's not even funny. I can conjure up a statistic to proclaim anything I want it to say if I utilize the right population of folks.

I can statistically prove ? is real... if I assess the correct population of folks.

Remedial maff muhfuckas. Flawda doing something right for once and you all want to complain. Pity.

You have anger issues, maybe you should smoke some green. I'm not going bald by the way and the only person whose a ? is you. You're a crazy ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Audio%2BTwo%2B-%2BI%2BDont%2BCare%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I laugh in FL's general direction.
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    how we gonna have two states that legalized weed

n mfs still goin to jail for a dime sack the next state over

that ? don't even make sense to me

cops here in ky are bad off that ? ..find u a with a dime sack n swear on everything that u a kingpin or cold blooded murderer or sum ?

its 2013 this ? has got to END

@DaCaliKing
    ? you aint in no damn ky. hell most of the time they catch you with a dime bag theyll either take it and tell you to gtfoh depending how you came at em. or they will just give you a citation. and who the ? gets dime bags? thats so 96

yea u clearly must know where i'm at

dumb ? smfh

dime sack was an example of how these pigs trip over a lil bit of nothin.

• DaCaliKing
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Who takes bongs and pipes outside of the home anyways?

Plus its alot less expensive to make your own. I got on YouTube and made a ? out of a grey goose bottle. Took me 1 hour.

eggzactly. just get you a ? or pipe and blow in the crib like you used to and dont take it beyond the porch. problem solved

DEAD @ the bolded

? couldn't spell a 7 letter word.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is wonderful news. Smoker's "smoking rights" must be disenfranchised. I hope each perpetrator of this lovely law is caught in violation 2+ times and pinned with a felony. I am smiling for everyone in FL today since they will be breathing easier. This has inspired me to write a suggestive letter to my own congressmen in the hopes that they follow suit with this HOS (Hard On Smokers) greatness. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The Black Creator has blessed us all.

simmer down lil one, weed smoke doesnt cause lung cancer or any other respiratory problems, never affected anyone by 2nd hand smoke

U cant fight the fight for blacks but turn around and discriminate against another group, you wylin lil one

Just because I uplift one group doesn't mean I can't discriminate against another. I discriminate against crakkkas daily. Keep thinking it "seemingly" doesn't hurt you. "But no one has died..it's clearly the safer alternative to tobacco!!!1!".

Statistics show that you are less likely to have cancer if you smoke weed. I don't show that I'm stressed at all but when I am I get patches in my hair (most ppl dont notice) the only way it goes away is if I smoke weed.

You should probably learn to manage your stress in different methods in order to make an informed decision on "the only way it goes away".

The thang yall n00bs fail to realize about "statistics" is that they're so malleable to whims, it's not even funny. I can conjure up a statistic to proclaim anything I want it to say if I utilize the right population of folks.

I can statistically prove ? is real... if I assess the correct population of folks.

Remedial maff muhfuckas. Flawda doing something right for once and you all want to complain. Pity.

You have anger issues, maybe you should smoke some green. I'm not going bald by the way and the only person whose a ? is you. You're a crazy ? .

Here is my "statistic". You should believe it since you blindly believe other ones:

Question: Does Smoking Marijuana Cause Lung Cancer?

Answer:
    The link between smoking tobacco and lung cancer is undeniable, but does smoking marijuana cause lung cancer, too? The short answer -- probably.

In 2006, many of us in medicine were shocked when a review of research to date did not show an increase in lung cancer related to marijuana use. There was even a suggestion that marijuana had a protective effect against lung cancer. More recent studies, in contrast, do appear to link smoking marijuana with lung cancer.

One study demonstrated a doubling in lung cancer for male marijuana smokers who also used tobacco (i.e. for men who smoked the same amount, the risk of lung cancer was twice as high for men who also used marijuana.) Another study found that long-term use of marijuana increased the risk of lung cancer in young adults (55 and under), with the risk increasing in proportion to the amount of marijuana smoked.

Why the controversy?

Since marijuana is illegal, it is hard to do the controlled studies that have been done with tobacco. Because of this, it helps to look at what we do know about marijuana:

Many of the carcinogens and co-carcinogens present in tobacco smoke are also present in smoke from marijuana.

Marijuana smoking does cause inflammation and cell damage, and it has been associated with pre-cancerous changes in lung tissue.

Marijuana has been shown to cause immune system dysfunction, possibly predisposing individuals to cancer.
    Bottom line: Though marijuana most likely pales in cancer risk when compared to cigarette smoking, it's better to play it safe. There are reasons in addition to lung cancer risk (and the fact that it is illegal in most states) to avoid marijuana. Marijuana likely increases the risk of testicular cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, a type of brain tumor, and the risk of leukemia in the offspring of women who use it during pregnancy.

And I don't need to smoke anything to relax..ya know, the complete opposite of a weakling smoker. Have fun playing it "safe" with such a "safe" substance, BaldyLocks. :)
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here is my "statistic". You should believe it since you blindly believe other ones:

Answer:
    The link between smoking tobacco and lung cancer is undeniable, but does smoking marijuana cause lung cancer, too? The short answer -- probably.

In 2006, many of us in medicine were shocked when a review of research to date did not show an increase in lung cancer related to marijuana use. There was even a suggestion that marijuana had a protective effect against lung cancer. More recent studies, in contrast, do appear to link smoking marijuana with lung cancer.

One study demonstrated a doubling in lung cancer for male marijuana smokers who also used tobacco (i.e. for men who smoked the same amount, the risk of lung cancer was twice as high for men who also used marijuana.) Another study found that long-term use of marijuana increased the risk of lung cancer in young adults (55 and under), with the risk increasing in proportion to the amount of marijuana smoked.

Why the controversy?

Since marijuana is illegal, it is hard to do the controlled studies that have been done with tobacco. Because of this, it helps to look at what we do know about marijuana:

Many of the carcinogens and co-carcinogens present in tobacco smoke are also present in smoke from marijuana.

Marijuana smoking does cause inflammation and cell damage, and it has been associated with pre-cancerous changes in lung tissue.

Marijuana has been shown to cause immune system dysfunction, possibly predisposing individuals to cancer.
    Bottom line: Though marijuana most likely pales in cancer risk when compared to cigarette smoking, it's better to play it safe. There are reasons in addition to lung cancer risk (and the fact that it is illegal in most states) to avoid marijuana. Marijuana likely increases the risk of testicular cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, a type of brain tumor, and the risk of leukemia in the offspring of women who use it during pregnancy.

And I don't need to smoke anything to relax..ya know, the complete opposite of a weakling smoker. Have fun playing it "safe" with such a "safe" substance, BaldyLocks. :)

Co-Sign!!!!!
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Answer:

Why the controversy?

I like the article I read better.... I haven't smoked in months though.

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

Answer:

Why the controversy?

six i never thought id hear you backin a republican cracka who signed this law cause he has stock in private prisons

this doesnt have to do with health, or any of that juvenile ? positive ? you think its about

its about money and you applaud these crackas abusin laws to line they pockets

hoe you silly, all that militant ? you on is a joke

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate this place sometimes
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A vanilla dutch rello at mobil $1.54
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

Answer:

Why the controversy?

six i never thought id hear you backin a republican cracka who signed this law cause he has stock in private prisons

this doesnt have to do with health, or any of that juvenile ? positive ? you think its about

its about money and you applaud these crackas abusin laws to line they pockets

hoe you silly, all that militant ? you on is a joke

Don't start, you wishy washy muhfucka. 'Bout time a crakkka did something useful in his worthless life. Not my fault you have placed "Blacks" synonymous with "weed smoker". It will affect many races, clearly.

It's a good deterrence for young Blacks who see older people smoking. But you don't see beneficial aspects like that. You just see that your smoke ? won't be as accessible. Selfish ? ? ? .
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cops here in ky are bad off that ? ..find u a with a dime sack n swear on everything that u a kingpin or cold blooded murderer or sum ?

@DaCaliKing
    ? you aint in no damn ky. hell most of the time they catch you with a dime bag theyll either take it and tell you to gtfoh depending how you came at em. or they will just give you a citation. and who the ? gets dime bags? thats so 96

dumb ? smfh

@DaCaliKing

cause you aint my ? . get it correct. you up in covington, ashland or newport aint you?
  • DaCaliKing
    Options

@DaCaliKing

dumb ? smfh

@DaCaliKing

cause you aint my ? . get it correct. you up in covington, ashland or newport aint you?

? u ? ? or sumthin?? why u so worried bout where im at GTFOH

Im in ky all day every day. aint got ? to prove. petty ass ? .

quit pullin ya skirt up ?

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vapes>> bongs>> pipes>> papers>> blunts
  • Bong Water
    Bong Water Members Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Murphy Oil has swishers all flavors 74 cents for the double pack, thats with tax. I aint a huge fan of swisher but I am a big fan of the .74.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Water wrote: »
    Murphy Oil has swishers all flavors 74 cents for the double pack, thats with tax. I aint a huge fan of swisher but I am a big fan of the .74.

Games been 79 cent each for a minute out here. or 2pack white owls for 1.10 or sumthn.. 3 pack palma dutchies for not even $2 i think

swishas burn faster
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this would include tobacco pipes?
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 pack swishers = 1.08
    3 pack good times = 1.08
    1 pom pom = .65

i'm a blunt person myself.

i don't like certain 'studies' because at the end of ALL of them, they say 'they can't be adequately tested'.

i do think that you're better off not smoking, but c'mon. y'all can't really see what he's trying to do.?? even the news call him a '? ? ' [in so many words]