Playa's Lounge

Options

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    say representing...she got a cute face but look like she got that T.S.E in the first pic (TSE = ? stomach effect where the stomach exceeds the ? )

im just hoping she not fat and im trying to see if she bi, cuz im trying have some fun with her and my wife
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    say representing...she got a cute face but look like she got that T.S.E in the first pic (TSE = ? stomach effect where the stomach exceeds the ? )

im just hoping she not fat and im trying to see if she bi, cuz im trying have some fun with her and my wife
    nike-just-do-it-wieden-kennedy-1.jpg
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after the "homeboi from texas" mention im expecting one of ya'll to drop a "one of my connects from uptown.." at some point
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the early 2000s everybody didn't have pictures, you had to use a scanner to upload them unlike how easy it is today. On sites, it was more people without pics than the ones who did.

Blackplanet was a headache back then because you couldn't do a city or zip code search. It was just only by the whole state so you didn't know what city girls were from unless you wrote them, it's mentioned in their profile or in their username. It's still horrible til this day.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    I was catfished many times before it became popular.

Back then it was hit or miss, you had to go off of females written description of themselves. For some reason I always made the downtown library the public visiting spot. I visited many houses on the first visit as well which most of them were good.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    ^Don't let that chick get any bigger than that.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    +Like one poster mentioned, chicks are fat when you only see their face and ? and no fully body shots no matter how cute they look.

-I hated when you have a good convo going on then when you go for the number, they'll stop writing.

-What's the point of females being in relationships looking for "new friends" or only to chat knowing damn near all dudes want to meet or ? . Those chicks are just attention ? and stupid because if they're really bored, it's much more to do than be on the internet trolling dudes.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude...since i aint a member, it only let me search like 4 pages or profiles before that pop up telling me to register come on the screen lol. I think you just gotta wait like 30 min or so until it resets...I'm drop some more then

? got me thinking about setting up a ? page with someone else's face just for ? and giggles but all I need is for wifey to find that ? and think I'm trying to pick up hoes off POF she would probably try to rock my world.

I had a page on there years ago and smashed like 3-4 broads on there with ease.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    +Like one poster mentioned, chicks are fat when you only see their face and ? and no fully body shots no matter how cute they look.

-I hated when you have a good convo going on then when you go for the number, they'll stop writing.

-What's the point of females being in relationships looking for "new friends" or only to chat knowing damn near all dudes want to meet or ? . Those chicks are just attention ? and stupid because if they're really bored, it's much more to do than be on the internet trolling dudes.

back when Facebook was just limited to colleges, i found that if you just keep chatting with them, they just give you the number w/o you even asking for it....now that was before i adopted my 3 message minimum where if i didnt seal the deal within 3 messages i stopped writing them, but you get the point

When Facebook came and mocospace came along, that's when a lot more action happened. I agree with you, after 3 message exchanges, that should be it because you don't want to write awhile then it leads to nothing. With decent pictures and seemingly good personality, it shouldn't take weeks to get a number.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? said "imma let them hoes cook their lil tv dinners"

hahahaha
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw a couple around my area. Dropped a couple of messages. No response yet.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ruthless ? ...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in the early 2000s everybody didn't have pictures, you had to use a scanner to upload them unlike how easy it is today. On sites, it was more people without pics than the ones who did.

Blackplanet was a headache back then because you couldn't do a city or zip code search. It was just only by the whole state so you didn't know what city girls were from unless you wrote them, it's mentioned in their profile or in their username. It's still horrible til this day.

I remember my first chat site in 96 called wbs.net. That was before black planet. You took me back. I remember when I had to go to Kinkos to scan the pics.

Black planet, and Black voices was the ? . But yahoo messenger user chat rooms is where all the action happened.

Trip down memory lane. lol
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Some of these chicks be having some crazy demands on POF tho-- looking for prince charming, hope to get married, dont message them with this or that type of reply, dont compliment them, dont disrespect them, must own your masters, etc. Like dang chick. Lol. Da hell you expect, you do realize you are on a dating site called POF right? not like you showed up to a P Diddy white party checking for a date, much less have the ability to even do that. But I let em cook they lil tv dinners.

Lmfaooo.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i had to ? not getting responses can hurt a mans soul
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Saw a couple around my area. Dropped a couple of messages. No response yet.

lol...dude gave you a ether

You see that right? Made me feel some kinda way about that. Lol!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    lol i had to ? not getting responses can hurt a mans soul

@ you ? ! It was late! Lol!!
This discussion has been closed.