If Zimmerman is aquitted, will there be riots? Will they be justified....

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The black condition in America will not change until the black upper and middle-class get

on a warlike footing white supremacy. ? this mlk lets all live together ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean With white supremacy
  • panthro5000
    panthro5000 Members Posts: 169
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    black on black crime statistics are misleading...

its already been proven that there is a direct correlation between crime and poverty...... most of these "hoods" and projects were filled are still filled with black people... they aren't killing each other because they are black... its because they are poor and are trying to survive... no, my poor braindead child, i am not saying you need to ? people when you are poor to survive... the killing is effect of putting ? (a very fast money maker, and very destructive drug) in the hood.....

with ? , you got crackheads (who often engage in criminal behavior to support their physical addiction)...

drug dealers killing other drug dealers to stay afloat....

gangs standin behind these drug dealers (more killing)....

snitches putting a gang member/ drug dealers family or friend in jail (more killing)....

and on top of all that... you got the music perpetuating the bullshyt saying its cool... its all on the radio... get ? up... party... sell dope... be that ? ...

middle/upper class ? see the trees but cant see the roots.......

word, ghettos were created and not by accident.

smh at some of you belittling your own people.

all of the problems in our communities were manufactured.

google cointelpro black panther party.

watch a documentary called "the house i live in"

riots are just an outward frustration of the people.

• panthro5000
    panthro5000 Members Posts: 169
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    So it's wrong for wanting justice for an innocent person?

Stop it.That ? attacked zimmerman then got blammed

Zimmerman shoulda caught the manslaughter charge instead of that bogus 2nd degree murder charge
    Nelson said that text messages from Trayvon Martin’s phone which allegedly showed the slain teen to have a burgeoning penchant for violence will not be allowed into evidence.

Richard Conner, a computer forensics expert hired by the defense, was able to unlock “secret” text messages from the phone number used by Martin.

In those text messages sent from Martin’s phone — which analysts for the state were not able to obtain — Martin was said to have had conversations with friends about getting into fights. Martin’s half-brother allegedly asked Martin, “when you gonna teach me how to fight?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/judge-wont-allow-trayvon-martins-texts-in-zimmerman-trial/#ixzz2YmvQ1cgS

Y'all bought the ? and got caught up in the hype.Just cuz they bombarded you with pics of him holdin babies and smilin It don't mean he was Nice

Wake up and stop bein a sheep

Not sure if you re a troll or not but ill bite.

you call people sheep when you bought into the hype that Trayvon was a thug,

guess which one had a criminal record ? zimmerman, beat his ex wife, assaulted a cop, and was denied being a cop because of his bad record.

you also failed to mention that he has reported "suspect" black people walking around before. even a child as young as 9.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait for the uproar of feelings.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There shouldn't be any riots.

There should be a concerted effort to stop supporting many institutions that are dependent upon black participation.

Not just for Trayvon Martin, but for all of the young men and women nationwide who've lost their lives senselessly.

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ? will get really ugly if he gets off, race relations have been slowly simmering for a while now. And as usual this ? will not accomplish anything. Unlike true vigilantes, ? will probably tear up their own communities and the boy GZ won't even get touched smh.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, an angry mob looking for Zimmerman would be better or maybe an assassination, who knows? Cause as other people said, rioting hurts us the most(especially in SYG states).
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    If Zimmerman gets acquitted he needs to get eliminated Nino Brown style.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 WWII
    1v4Ehef.jpg

Arrh, I think you mean WWIII.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No he doesn't.You're just emotional.If he gets acquitted he should be able to live life as a free man just like OJ Simpson did after Killing nicole simpson and ron goldman and getting off cuz of this flawed american justice system

Get mad at the system and the laws in florida not zimmerman
  • 5th Letter
    Options

No he doesn't.You're just emotional.If he gets acquitted he should be able to live life as a free man just like OJ Simpson did after Killing nicole simpson and ron goldman and getting off cuz of this flawed american justice system

If he gets off zimmerman's life should be miserable like those crackas made OJ's life.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oj? lolololol
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

right after he says this:

"The American justice system is the greatest in the world. I'm proud to be an American. - Hi, Mom."
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Problem with riots is that there's always more people who just tag along & miss the point of why it even started & then take it to the extreme.

My thing is, don't let it go like it did the LA riots. Don't loot your own ? spots ran by black people. Also, the people are the one's who's gonna end up paying for all the damages through the taxes while others will claim damages for insurance money so is it really worth it & prove a point? You decide.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    George Zimmerman. ....!
    26308-idolator-600x250.jpg

Your soul is required in hell!!!!
  • CirocObama
    Options
    CheifThird wrote: »
    George Zimmerman. ....!
    26308-idolator-600x250.jpg

Your soul is required in hell!!!!

Excuse my ignorance but what movie was that from again? I've seen it but just can't remember the name..
  • 5th Letter
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Problem with riots is that there's always more people who just tag along & miss the point of why it even started & then take it to the extreme.

My thing is, don't let it go like it did the LA riots. Don't loot your own ? spots ran by black people. Also, the people are the one's who's gonna end up paying for all the damages through the taxes while others will claim damages for insurance money so is it really worth it & prove a point? You decide.

it aint like we own ? anyway. tf is ? gonna loot, Pryce's Chicken Coop?

? about to tear down Walmart lmao. this aint the 90s no more bro
  • CirocObama
    Options
    New Jack City

Right? I figured it was some other movie. Oh well, appreciate it anyway.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uks8tMrkJEs

Which one of you ? on IC is letting your crazy uncle post on youtube...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint none of you ? gonna do ? but post on facebook while watching cnn or make up some lame ass twitter hashtag.You aint built like that go head and run up on a cop in riot gear and you'll get blammed wit the blicka just like trayvon

Fake ass revolutionary ? won't do nothin any other time.Do something to uplift the community instead of turning into a emotional raging maniac cuz of this case
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, most ? will ? about how other ? aren't rioting.

Typing ? like, "Zimmerman gets off, and you ? ain't rioting? This new generation is weak as ? .", from the comfort of their homes.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white men catches brutal beatings all over fla but no riot just animosity