Chris Davis and White Folks BARRY BONDS IS THE HOME RUN KING (BONDS APPRECIATION)

Options
13»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Drafted Chris Davis in rd 13 of the cheap seats draft.. 'preciate that @icecoldstew

lol lucky bish. I wasnt able to do any of my drafts. Im still cookin tho
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't appreciate missing out on Puig... especially after he got dropped before his call up.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I don't respect babe ruth's diversityless career but i also don't respect bonds home run record. In my opinion cheating is cheating regardless if i cheat on my job i get fired i could give a ? less about feeling sorry for cheaters.

I hear u but had baseball not allowed all those roid user to get props and big money while Bonds was better than them all... we wouldnt have this issue... Mcgwire looked like Paul Bunyan in the 80's... they did nothing... I bet if Bonds didnt use and blow those guys numbers out the water none of this congress nonsense and uproar would be going on... they let guys use and did nothing but Bonds gotta be vilified when he does it?

baseball let it fly so they could cash in on the home run chases in the late 90's and early 2000's and they should be partly to blame. at the same time it doesn't take away from the fact bonds was jucing and cheated.

side note: speaking of the undertones of race in this thread the white homie greg anderson had bonds back than most black folk woulda had his back in the same situation lol. talk about not snitching lol dude stayed in jail for a minute to protect his boy bonds.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah bonds homie was real.... Others should take notes.... U don't snitch on the money maker
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I agree with @waterproof n @parallelrhymes

That being said Ken Griffey Jr will always be my personal GOAT. I wanted to be like him the most.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but for all those who say cheating this and that, if you aint caught you aint cheated and it aint cheating....

and i aint heard one rebuttal on baseball being a sport that have a history of cheating, built on cheating and is a cheating sport, a whole lot of people in the mlb hof that cheated and yall aint saying ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barry the GOAT
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That boy Chris davis bumpin rite now
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy super turnt up homers in last 4 games
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chris Davis is beastin right now ima give credit where credit is due no matter what....fukk all that racial BS
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miggy go catch him to get back to back triple crowns