Kanye puts paparazzi in the hospital after fight. On lookers yell WOOORRRLDDSTARRR!!!!! (pics)

Options

Comments

• Therecanonlybeone
    Therecanonlybeone Members Posts: 400
    Options
    Look at your profile picture nut juggler. lmao
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

Whats this ? deal. It comes with the territory.. Nothing gangsta bout this.
    24d9b809-9118-40bc-bb41-f9cf0f2111fe_zps746ac715.jpg

With all the fans and paparazzi chasing you during your long successful career, i know you got used to it right? Right?

Do you go being ? again. Typical..

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    0719-kanye-west-airport-x17-article-5.jpg

Kanye West allegedly just attacked another photog at LAX moments ago -- and it's so bad ... paramedics are on scene.

Sources connected with the photog tell us, Kanye was on his way out of the airport when he went ballistic, attacking the paparazzo.

0719-kanye-west-airport-x17-article-6.jpg

An eyewitness tells us, Kanye was leaving the terminal with a bodyguard and approximately five paparazzi surrounded him, snapping pictures. We're told one photog was especially aggressive -- not a TMZ photog -- and probed Kanye with tons of questions.

0719-kanye-west-airport-tmz-3.jpg
    We're told Kanye told the man not to ask him questions, but he kept going -- and Kanye attacked, attempting several punches, and the man fell down. Paramedics and police are currently on scene.

Kanye has been out of the country since last week ... when he laid down his now-infamous anti-pap rules, telling our photog NEVER TO TALK TO HIM EVER.

source

I read this earlier and I'm still =))
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably more lawyers on the scene than cops
  • Therecanonlybeone
    Options
    Save the history lesson. Only a ? would use that picture go skip in the park.
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

With all the fans and paparazzi chasing you during your long successful career, i know you got used to it right? Right?

That's a gifted MC that laid the foundation of hip hop, Grand Master flash aka the Furious One of the Furious Five. What of it. You really are a ? and it shows it your work. That's why you rap like you got a frog in your throat.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

That's a gifted MC that laid the foundation of hip hop, Grand Master flash aka the Furious One of the Furious Five. What of it. You really are a ? and it shows it your work. That's why you rap like you got a frog in your throat.

You look like the kind of child molesting cornball that would skip in the park wearing that mask and a batman suit. ? ? yoself and stop insulting a ? that actually had a career. You a delusional cornball ? . And stop that ? talk.
  • Therecanonlybeone
    Options

You chose the right picture to be a behind the scenes nut juggler..lmao ? claim to fame is hugging nuts on the IC.. fuckouttahere.
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

• Jabu_Rule
    Options
    You chose the right picture to be a behind the scenes nut juggler..lmao ? claim to fame is hugging nuts on the IC.. fuckouttahere.
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

You getting out of hand my ? . Who talks like that? Damn ? . wtf is wrong with you.. I'm done here.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do u go to sleep as a man knowing u got ? up by kanye west
    He says 5 letters

A.L.I.A.S
  • Therecanonlybeone
    Options
    The fact I even engaged you in dialogue is the highlight of your life... FuriousOne ?? with that profile pic looking like the ghetto sugarplum fairy. Does Mommy know you nut juggle for a living..
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

That's a gifted MC that laid the foundation of hip hop, Grand Master flash aka the Furious One of the Furious Five. What of it? smh at your blasphemy. You really are a ? and it shows it your work. That's why you rap like you got a frog in your throat. \nh

• Therecanonlybeone
    Options
    Lmao run fairy run, Jump the fence and runs some more..
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

You getting out of hand my ? . Who talks like that? Damn ? . wtf is wrong with you.. I'm done here.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2013
    Options
    The fact I even engaged you in dialogue is the highlight of your life... FuriousOne ?? with that profile pic looking like the ghetto sugarplum fairy. Does Mommy know you nut juggle for a living..
    Get Off TheBatMan's ?

That's a gifted MC that laid the foundation of hip hop, Grand Master flash aka the Furious One of the Furious Five. What of it? smh at your blasphemy. You really are a ? and it shows it your work. That's why you rap like you got a frog in your throat. \nh

Just be aware that i know what you look like and where you stay. Chill the ? out my ? . You should be out there grinding trying to convince that homeless guy to come to your show, not getting yourself into something.
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao kanye had this ? in a chokehold
  • Therecanonlybeone
    Options
    That looked like the moment he said wtf am I doing !!
    Lmaoooooooooo!!!!! This ? kanye was setting this ? up for the diamond cutter
    MadSirius wrote: »
    Another pic of Kanye wilding the ? out. Going Bobby Boucher, as promised

tumblr_mq7gy9qw5v1qgq6elo1_500.jpg

• Therecanonlybeone
    Options
    Nah the look is like how did it come to this.. I'm giving this ? free pay day $$$$
    He doesn't even look angry, he just looks so normal lmao

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ getting your ass beat my kanye west out of all people.

If I was a paparazzi, I'd be a straight ? to that ? , that ? would be funny as hell.

Yall know how ? have that talk/laugh, when they clowning someone, and they talking, but there is like a laugh behind there voice the entire time? I'd be talking like that to Kanye the whole time.

click spoiler for example of said voice.
    How Dwight was talking in this vid,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1mtFaJhyHk

Me: "Yo Kanye, hook me up with one of those t shirts ? , give me a deal, $110 off."

Me: "How about some yeezys then?"

Me: "how did you come up with your daughters name?"

Me: "What you gonna do, hit me; take my camera?"
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? been around keef to much
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭