Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be mean but...

Women like t/s are one of the main reasons that the civil rights movement fell apart. Pseudo-intellectual, think they're smarter than they really are types. She let the CANCER that is feminism infect her brain and it's clouding any analytical skills that she thinks that she has. In what.? .world does whining about chivalry uplift the black community? You let feminists list off ways in which black men oppress you, and you just believe it like you're in a cult? It's just another rift put in between the black man and the black woman in order to keep the black family in shambles, because that's the ACTUAL goal of feminism, familial instability/destruction, because broken people from broken homes spend more money.

Feminism specifically teaches women how not to be women. It's a fact. Both of my grandmothers, as well as almost any female that I know that's over the age of 60, would slap the taste out of your mouth spewing some ? about "chivalry" after all that they have had to go through. "Oh no a dude is holding a door open for me" gtfoh with that stupid irrelevant insignificant ? . A lot of people who study racial genocide say that you can ? the man through the woman. That is clearly what has happened to black people in the West. This black chick is really jabberin about ? white feminist principles and ideals that do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but further alienate her from black men. I would have thought that she would be smarter than that, what with all of the brain power she says she has.

The principle behind masculine and feminine energy can be explained as if was one of the fundamental laws of physics. Everything(and I mean everything in the universe) follows the principles of opposites. Proton and electrons. North and south poles are always necessary for stable magnetic fields. Force and friction. Torque. The sun and planets exerting gravitational forces on each other keep them from spinning out into space. Light and darkness. Good and bad. Up and down. Man and woman. It's a fundamental law of the universe that matter/energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred. If man and woman are supposed to COMPLIMENT each other(and we are), then what do you think are the effects of women like you pushing to be more masculine? The men around you(and the ones that you raise) become more feminine BY DEFAULT. All of this "I'm a strong woman I don't need no man" ? is unnecessarily confrontational, which is rooted in aggression, which is a masculine trait. This topic adds nothing of value to the goal of overthrowing white oppression and creating our own self-sustaining prosperous black communities. Gimme all the feels you want, I wanna see black PEOPLE winning, t/s just wants to see women winning. And that's why we'll never unite again like we did in the 60s/70s, as well as during the Reconstruction Era.

And for the 1000th time on this board, women on average do not get paid less than men anymore. Idk why people don't read for comprehension, but the ? statistics that are often thrown around don't take into account maternity leave, sick days, the fact that women work on average less hours per week than men, the fact that women on average work less stressful and less dangerous(and thus lower paying) jobs than men. Over 90% of all work-related deaths happen to men, how about women take some of that burden if you really want to be equal? No one brings up the fact that young men in the work force(especially black men, but more and more it's becoming men in general) have almost no decent working prospects. At all. Even with college degrees. In fact, in most major cities, women get paid on average 8-17% MORE than men, but I guess that's not a stat that t/s wants to process because it doesn't promote the feminist goal of driving needless wedges between the sexes. The '08-'09 recession hit male dominated fields 2-3x harder than female-dominated social services fields. There have been tons of recent studies that have been conducted that show that many female execs are grossly unhappy with their jobs, feel overstressed, and wish that they had focused more on family-building as opposed to their careers. I can keep going if you still need me to educate you more

TLDR; ? this thread

Women should be free to choose how they want to behave and who they want to be. Tradition is an impediment to freedom and this is what a lot of feminists argue against

Feminists want all of the benefits of being both men and women without the drawbacks of either. Anyone can feel free to try and refute anything that I've said

I used to feel the same way but there are some feminist that just want equality for all
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes- Chivalry is ? and should be deaded.
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Women like t/s are one of the main reasons that the civil rights movement fell apart. Pseudo-intellectual, think they're smarter than they really are types. She let the CANCER that is feminism infect her brain and it's clouding any analytical skills that she thinks that she has. In what.? .world does whining about chivalry uplift the black community? You let feminists list off ways in which black men oppress you, and you just believe it like you're in a cult? It's just another rift put in between the black man and the black woman in order to keep the black family in shambles, because that's the ACTUAL goal of feminism, familial instability/destruction, because broken people from broken homes spend more money.

Feminism specifically teaches women how not to be women. It's a fact. Both of my grandmothers, as well as almost any female that I know that's over the age of 60, would slap the taste out of your mouth spewing some ? about "chivalry" after all that they have had to go through. "Oh no a dude is holding a door open for me" gtfoh with that stupid irrelevant insignificant ? . A lot of people who study racial genocide say that you can ? the man through the woman. That is clearly what has happened to black people in the West. This black chick is really jabberin about ? white feminist principles and ideals that do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but further alienate her from black men. I would have thought that she would be smarter than that, what with all of the brain power she says she has.

The principle behind masculine and feminine energy can be explained as if was one of the fundamental laws of physics. Everything(and I mean everything in the universe) follows the principles of opposites. Proton and electrons. North and south poles are always necessary for stable magnetic fields. Force and friction. Torque. The sun and planets exerting gravitational forces on each other keep them from spinning out into space. Light and darkness. Good and bad. Up and down. Man and woman. It's a fundamental law of the universe that matter/energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred. If man and woman are supposed to COMPLIMENT each other(and we are), then what do you think are the effects of women like you pushing to be more masculine? The men around you(and the ones that you raise) become more feminine BY DEFAULT. All of this "I'm a strong woman I don't need no man" ? is unnecessarily confrontational, which is rooted in aggression, which is a masculine trait. This topic adds nothing of value to the goal of overthrowing white oppression and creating our own self-sustaining prosperous black communities. Gimme all the feels you want, I wanna see black PEOPLE winning, t/s just wants to see women winning. And that's why we'll never unite again like we did in the 60s/70s, as well as during the Reconstruction Era.

And for the 1000th time on this board, women on average do not get paid less than men anymore. Idk why people don't read for comprehension, but the ? statistics that are often thrown around don't take into account maternity leave, sick days, the fact that women work on average less hours per week than men, the fact that women on average work less stressful and less dangerous(and thus lower paying) jobs than men. Over 90% of all work-related deaths happen to men, how about women take some of that burden if you really want to be equal? No one brings up the fact that young men in the work force(especially black men, but more and more it's becoming men in general) have almost no decent working prospects. At all. Even with college degrees. In fact, in most major cities, women get paid on average 8-17% MORE than men, but I guess that's not a stat that t/s wants to process because it doesn't promote the feminist goal of driving needless wedges between the sexes. The '08-'09 recession hit male dominated fields 2-3x harder than female-dominated social services fields. There have been tons of recent studies that have been conducted that show that many female execs are grossly unhappy with their jobs, feel overstressed, and wish that they had focused more on family-building as opposed to their careers. I can keep going if you still need me to educate you more

TLDR; ? this thread

Women should be free to choose how they want to behave and who they want to be. Tradition is an impediment to freedom and this is what a lot of feminists argue against

Feminists want all of the benefits of being both men and women without the drawbacks of either. Anyone can feel free to try and refute anything that I've said

You're wrong, just like that ? @Rodriguezz is the vast majority of the time. I'll refute your whole post... once I get off mobile and reach my laptop. Afterwards, I hope that you'll be bereft of any other false, overly verbose posts you wish to make.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmm...i don't really know how to vote here.

like, as a stranger, you don't have to do anything for me just because i'm a woman. a lot of the ? is just common courtesy & i'd just expect it out of human decency...of course you don't have to, but it'd be nice if you did.

but if you're my man i hold you to a higher standard than random ? so yes i would expect you to hold the car door/regular door open for me, wait til i'm seated before you sit, pay for my ? (sometimes), help me out with something heavy, etc. as you should expect certain ? from me that you wouldn't from random ? .

What can your man expect in the name of chivalry ?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I like treating women special not because i think women are inferior but because it's in my nature to do so.

I simply care more about their well being.

i clicked the wrong button

Hi love, can you agree that treating someone special is different from doling out irrational special treatment?
    lemzola wrote: »

TLDR; ? this thread

You have tild some truth bruh but unfortunately you have fallen in the feminists trapp by being angry.
    That the main problem : violence competition and anger are the roots of the separation of men and women.
    Women are angry for some reasons. Men too. If you want to bring back the family structure in your communities you have no choice but communicating and listen.
    And its starts by displaying composure and tolerance when you post.because the anger displayed in your post has been eradicated by your 'violence'.
    Remember bruh : the calm water destry the violent wave.

As long as we respond against silliness by acting the same way no problem will be solve

Peace

You're yet another disillusioned chauvinist herded by the FALSE belief that feminists promote silliness and spliting hairs so to speak. That is not so; we herald no petty superiority agenda (like you lot) nor is it my goal to place "traps" that evoke anger. WTF. If you're not knowledgeable on the subject, then please spectate from the bleachers with the rest of your cohorts.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No- Chivalry is okay with me.
    I wasn't raised to be that way, I was just raised to be polite so I always hold doors open for women except for that time I let the door hit that old lady in the face when I was leavin outback a few months ago.. It was kinda an accident but I didn't feel bad about it either cause I feel that some women get to comfortable with that ? . You have to let them know that the rules to the game can switch up at any time and they should be prepared.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

like, as a stranger, you don't have to do anything for me just because i'm a woman. a lot of the ? is just common courtesy & i'd just expect it out of human decency...of course you don't have to, but it'd be nice if you did.

but if you're my man i hold you to a higher standard than random ? so yes i would expect you to hold the car door/regular door open for me, wait til i'm seated before you sit, pay for my ? (sometimes), help me out with something heavy, etc. as you should expect certain ? from me that you wouldn't from random ? .

You've posed a fine question that others have failed to answer adequately.

If I'm to be given special treatment because I have a ? then, dammit, I'll reciprocate simply because you have a ? . That seems to be the "logic" permeating the thread.

"I'm going to do something irrational under the guise of kindness just because."
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like treating women special not because i think women are inferior but because it's in my nature to do so.

Hi love, can you agree that treating someone special is different from doling out irrational special treatment?

TLDR; ? this thread

You have tild some truth bruh but unfortunately you have fallen in the feminists trapp by being angry.
    That the main problem : violence competition and anger are the roots of the separation of men and women.
    Women are angry for some reasons. Men too. If you want to bring back the family structure in your communities you have no choice but communicating and listen.
    And its starts by displaying composure and tolerance when you post.because the anger displayed in your post has been eradicated by your 'violence'.

As long as we respond against silliness by acting the same way no problem will be solve

Peace

You're yet another disillusioned chauvinist herded by the FALSE belief that feminists promote silliness and spliting hairs so to speak. That is not so; we herald no petty superiority agenda (like you lot) nor is it my goal to place "traps" that evoke anger. WTF. If you're not knowledgeable on the subject, then please spectate from the bleachers with the rest of your cohorts.

Lol. 'We'. You've completely cut yourself off from black men and u continue to do it even while you post here. I truly hope for your sake that u can post something of value. And u dont have to throw random $3 words around to show how smart u are, just communicate your point
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    If you include attractive ? , I devote a total of 0% of my resources to pleasing these hoes.

I'm all about equality.

So opening doors is bad, but calling women ? and hoes is goat material Six? That's a new version of feminism lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bandwagons been around for a long time tho
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    There needs to be a third option for "It's benevolent sexism but it's okay with me"

Benevolence >
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Opening car doors? Lol

so if we go to walmart, wendys, then home depot im supposed to open the door everytime? Lol

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? be crazy and they just be lookin for tricks.....................
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onNBxynagXE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TLDR; ? this thread

Peace

Hey sista this is not my idea excuse my english

Feminism is good because it has done a lot to women throughout history. I wanted to stress the fact that extremism wherever it comes from is not good.
    Too much chivalry is not good. Feminism 'i dont need men i ll do it all by myself' is not good either.
    We are lacking of balance and communication. It is always a side against the other. I was not talking about you i was talking about the actual landscape. The biggest winners are the corporations.
    Children are suffering the most of single parenthood.
    According to me chivalry is a showing of respect and attention to women.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

same ? i'd expect from him. pay for ? sometimes, do the little (& big) things to lighten his load.

there's really no rules for women to be chivalrous other than to be "ladylike" & appreciate it i guess...but i don't need my man to act like a knight, just don't act like a regular ? off the street who doesn't owe me anything. specific things would have to depend on the dude & what he wants tho.
  • jayloveboogie
    jayloveboogie Members Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard women killed chilvary
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feminism isn't good in the Western Countries.

Stop saying that.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Stop saying that.

Yes it is bruh. It is the extrem side of it that is as bad as extrem masculinity. We have no choice but listening to each other seriously.

Sicksixsins has her opinion about chivalry. Some think the opposite way.
    We have to exchange without being 'violent'.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop saying that.

Yes it is bruh. It is the extrem side of it that is as bad as extrem masculinity. We have no choice but listening to each other seriously.

So right again Lemzola!

I mean without Chivalry, what are we?

lancelot.JPG

chiv·al·ry
    - The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stop saying that.

Mangina alert.

SMH.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Stop saying that.

So right again Lemzola!

lancelot.JPG

chiv·al·ry
    - The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women

The notion has to be adapted to our days bruh. . I dont mean by saying this that it needs to be overhauled.
    Gallantry has to be adapted. Honor courtesy and bravery too.
    In exemple we men are brave enough to ? but not enough to take care of our babies...
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As it pertains to my wife, mother, and older female relatives, chivalry is not a problem. As for any other female it all depends on the situation. I will hold the door open if she is right behind me, but as far as giving up my seat to female I don't know, I can't do it. Hell I'm tired too.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hate to admit this but Im torn Six

I do understand and agree with some of your points, I would also add chivalry instills in women a sense of entitlement for meaningless things which can become a detriment

what I am having trouble deciding on is whether these acts of kindness are they so detrimental to the advancement of gender equality that we should check and correct the "gentlemen" every time they practice what they feel are acts of chivalry?

Will say if im blessed with children one day, I want them to respect their friends whether male or female. I would want my sons to hold the door open for another because it’s the nice thing to do, not just because the person passing through has a ?
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Stop saying that.

So right again Lemzola!

lancelot.JPG

chiv·al·ry

The notion has to be adapted to our days bruh. . I dont mean by saying this that it needs to be overhauled.
    In exemple we men are brave enough to ? but not enough to take care of our babies...

Bruh, perhaps but the essence is true today as it was. I adore milady and made her my wife, let us celebrate Chivlary and take the knights oath together!

Be loyal of hands and mouth, and serve every man as best you may. Seek the fellowship of good men; hearken to their words and remember them. Be humble and courteous wherever thou go, boasting not nor talking overmuch, neither be dumb altogether. Look to it that no lady or damsel be in reproach through your default, nor any woman of whatsoever quality. And if you fall into company where men speak with disrepect of any woman, show by gracious words that it pleaseth you not, and depart.

The office of knight is to promote faith in Jesus Christ as Lord of Lords, King of Kings and the only Savior and to protect those who seek to worship in His name any where upon the face of this earth that He has made.

lens2407102_1233473009chivalry.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Stop saying that.

So right again Lemzola!

lancelot.JPG

chiv·al·ry

Bruh, perhaps but the essence is true today as it was. I adore milady and made her my wife, let us celebrate Chivlary and take the knights oath together!

Be loyal of hands and mouth, and serve every man as best you may. Seek the fellowship of good men; hearken to their words and remember them. Be humble and courteous wherever thou go, boasting not nor talking overmuch, neither be dumb altogether. Look to it that no lady or damsel be in reproach through your default, nor any woman of whatsoever quality. And if you fall into company where men speak with disrepect of any woman, show by gracious words that it pleaseth you not, and depart.

The office of knight is to promote faith in Jesus Christ as Lord of Lords, King of Kings and the only Savior and to protect those who seek to worship in His name any where upon the face of this earth that He has made.

lens2407102_1233473009chivalry.jpg

AMEN BRUH AMEN