50 cent or T.i

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    So let me get this right. We got ? who never even heard 1 of TI's 8 studio albums, ? who are actually defending 50 but voted for TI anyway and the poll still isnt close?

Don't do this. I said T.I. is a better rapper but 50 has a better catalog and that's what we're arguing about. Obviously you're not impartial to the subject.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    So let me get this right. We got ? who never even heard 1 of TI's 8 studio albums, ? who are actually defending 50 but voted for TI anyway and the poll still isnt close?

Don't do this. I said T.I. is a better rapper but 50 has a better catalog and that's what we're arguing about. Obviously you're not impartial to the subject.

No he doesn't 50 just has bigger hits then T.I
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    All music should count towards a rapper's legacy.

GRODT & Massacre are better than any TI album. Curtis is a good album. BISD has a couple good tracks on it. Mixtapes? No contest. 50 also spearheaded all of those 1st Solo projects from GUnit & the Beg For Mercy album.

Im serious & No Mercy are trash. Trap Musik has a couple cuts. TI vs TIP is forgettable. King is a classic. Urban Legend is close. Paper Trail is a good album. Dro had a very nice 1st album as well.

Candy Shop is a terrible track, but Whatever You Like just might be worse.

9jhe05.gif

It ain't my fault

tumblr_m59f0zotW21rnwkqko1_500.gif
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Ok learn how to read through a thread before you reply. I already posted my opinion and you can disagree.
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that's the first time I seen the afrkian from Friday in a gif bout time.

You'd think ud see that ? on tshirts.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm at conflict with this b/c if you talking about 2002-2005, 50 then it's 50 >>>> T.I. Overall I got to say T.I. >>>50 albumwise if you don't throw in the mixtape game. 50 & G-Unit was some mixtape beasts in the game though.

I ain't never really ? with T.I. 's music like that though not b/c I thought he was wack or anything I was just lazy about buying albums like that and still am. 50's career has been stagnant about the last 5 yrs though and he's been hit & miss with his music but, from some of the stuff I hear from him sometimes shows he still has stuff in the tank. It's ? up how Jimmy playing label politics on dropping his album though.

Although, I do find it amazing how one artists gets so much hate on social msgboards aside from his music.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Ok learn how to read through a thread before you reply. I already posted my opinion and you can disagree.

? what? 50 doesn't have a better catalog he only has to good albums, some mixtapes and a couple G-unit albums. Now if he would have kept the songs he had gave to the game then we could actually have a real discussion
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    Trap Muzik has more overall impact than GRODT. GRODT only impact was sells Trap Muzik was a movement. Urban Legend, King, and Paper Trail are just as good or better than 50's 2nd best album. Trouble Man is as good as anything you could put 3rd for 50 and that is T.I.'s 5th best album at best.

I respect 50 though and think he was more needed than any of these new guys. That goes for both of them they are bigger and more legendary than any of these new cats will ever be, just my strong opinion that all of these new cats are fillers.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    id say Tip's the quality pick and curtis is the popular pick, i mean g-unit was everywhere, 50 prolly sold more in his career than tip, but only had 1 great and one maybe good album with a bunch of ? , while tip stayed consistent, ti vs tip is the only for sure ? album in his catalog imo
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    T.i
    Allergens wrote: »
    Quietly 50, people stop checking for 50, but if you actually listen to the lyrics on The Big 10, Brendas Baby Boy, BFISD and War Angel, 50 get lyrical and personal,...the popular thing is to say T.I tho

lol how the hell is TI the popular pick? Please explain
  • Stew
    edited July 2013
    Options
    T.i
    Quietly 50, people stop checking for 50, but if you actually listen to the lyrics on The Big 10, Brendas Baby Boy, BFISD and War Angel, 50 get lyrical and personal,...the popular thing is to say T.I tho

lol how the hell is TI the popular pick? Please explain

cats will be like "you fail for still listening to 50 in 2013"...there's been a strong backlash against 50 that he just does stagnant music and he aint as good as he once was, that sentiment hasnt been present for T.I until this year, so right now, in this poll of T.I vs 50, cats will be more inclined to side with T.I than to acknowledge 50 as better, cause as you seen in this thread..for some dudes, to even suggest 50 on par with T.I is asinine

So youve never seen one of those 17 TI snitch threads?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    what exactly is so different between 50 and TI content?
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    50 cent
    This thread is result of 50 not being that dude anymore and being cool to hate on him nowadays.
    Dude got 2 certify classics. TI has regional classic.
    50 makes better songs.
    Better career. People spoke by reception already. Sooooooo
  • Stew
    Options
    T.i
    50 got 2 classics now? News to me
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If we counting mixtapes idk I might have to take 50 straight albuma t.I
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Fif being compared to regional rappas now? This is a disgrace to the rap game

Tip been washed since 08.Fif fell off around a year or so ago.Lemme break this down

Better bars - Fif
    Better catalog - fif
    Better crew - fif (psc was trash)
    better features - fif
    Better hooks - fif
    Better delivery -fif
    Bigger impact on hip hop - fif
    Better rappa - Fif

Compare tip to young jeezy or ace hood and other regional trash of that ilk not legendary rappas
  • Stew
    Options
    T.i
    The numbers are just gettin worse in the poll. Your making yourself look foolish lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    A poll in the reason is the equivalent of a poll on foxnews on the hannity show.It holds no weight and is biased and laughable
    The numbers are just gettin worse in the poll. Your making yourself look foolish lol

Says the 31 year old who still can't differentiate your and you're.You people stay catch feelins cuz ? don't agree with your opinions
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent
    Fif being compared to regional rappas now? This is a disgrace to the rap game

Tip been washed since 08.Fif fell off around a year or so ago.Lemme break this down

Better bars - Fif
    Better catalog - fif
    Better crew - fif (psc was trash)
    better features - fif
    Better hooks - fif
    Better delivery -fif
    Bigger impact on hip hop - fif
    Better rappa - Fif

Compare tip to young jeezy or ace hood and other regional trash of that ilk not legendary rappas
    By default it should have never even had to come to a more scientific & concise technical breakdown. But considering where we are... thumbs up on the effort

This is more of an anti-50 & anti east coast (south vs north-east) battle for most deep within. They can't even bring themselves to mask it appropriately (lol)

Peace to the genuine southerners that were honest and fair about it all

But concerning most others:
    <I see right through them

• Stew
    edited July 2013
    Options
    T.i
    A poll in the reason is the equivalent of a poll on foxnews on the hannity show.It holds no weight and is biased and laughable

Says the 31 year old who still can't differentiate your and you're.You people stay catch feelins cuz ? don't agree with your opinions

Who is 31? Damn sure aint me lol

The majority vote in this poll>>>>YOUR vote. Obviously
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    TI SHOWED GROWTH WITH EVERY ALBUM, 50 GOT WORST EVERY ALBUM, STOLE JA'S WHOLE SINGIN SCHEME, AND CREATED BEEF THAT SHUT DOWN A WHOLE STATE
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    TI SHOWED GROWTH WITH EVERY ALBUM, 50 GOT WORST EVERY ALBUM, STOLE JA'S WHOLE SINGIN SCHEME, AND CREATED BEEF THAT SHUT DOWN A WHOLE STATE

How did 50 shut down new york state? 95% of New york dropped garbage hip hop from 07- to the present

Period

Fif had nothin to do with that.? aint checkin for asap rocky,joey badass and french montana now and wasnt checkin for uncle murder,mims and papoose then.They need to be accountable for their trash hip hop and stop blamin fif for their demise

One of the best mc's in that span(banks) came outta fifs camp
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent

How did 50 shut down new york state? 95% of New york dropped garbage hip hop from 07- to the present

Period

Fif had nothin to do with that.? aint checkin for asap rocky,joey badass and french montana now and wasnt checkin for uncle murder,mims and papoose then.They need to be accountable for their trash hip hop and stop blamin fif for their demise

? been beefing in New York before 50, blaming it on Fif is a cheap excuse. I listen to both artist, but 50 is the better artist imo.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2013
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »

Period

? been beefing in New York before 50, blaming it on Fif is a cheap excuse. I listen to both artist, but 50 is the better artist imo.

Word that logic is stupid and it's a cop out

Kool moe dee vs LL,Jigga vs Nas,Krs vs Shan,Big vs The wu,LL vs canibus,Cam vs Jigga and nas etc all nyc beefs yet nyc hip hop didn't suffer

These ? wanna blame fif cuz their region dropped trash music and became irrelevant
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i
    T.I.

And I'm a big 50 Fan.