HATERS ? OR CRITICS?

Options
13»

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CRITICS - based on facts they are necessary for my improvement.
    ? Wight wrote: »
    lemzola wrote: »
    ? Wight wrote: »
    Critics are passive aggressive HATERS anyway, so mid as well cut to that chase bruh. Ne explanation needed, just think about the dynamic and get back wit me b.

Bruh no SHORTCUTS ALLOWED.
    Recollect your thoughts and come back debating bruh... seriously

Question was Haters? or Critics? Just stating my case, now you object and tell me where I error by your opinion, thats a debate bruh, ? you and your condescending ? ass. I kinda liked you and your threads till now B go drink some bleach and die, I hope your momma cries at the funeral.

Bruh come on! You said that critics where haters anyway. You are the condescending one imo. you can be pro haters that s your choice but its too easy to say that they are the same as the critics.
    Imo you hate when you dont like someone or something for no constructive and objective reasons.
    Criticize something or someone is expressing your opinion positive or negative whith arguments reasons...
    It would be not cool if you leave this thread like this bruh
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    HATERS - i love these vibes of jalousy and feelings
    You just proved my opinion of you and elevate yourself to troll imo don't call me bruh cause if you were drowning I would walk right by. Why the hate? Lets go with the stereotypical "I am a white male, and this is white America." seems like the best this forum can muster.