Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MLK would not approve nor would the Honorable El Hajj Malik El Shabazz....
    our ancestors didn't bleed,fight, and suffer only for some weave wearing hooligan to twerk around half naked on world display.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't give a ? if they approve or not. As far as I know they were fighting so we can have "equal rights" not decide on who you should be as a person and how you should act and etc. I know they didn't want all of this, but some battles are just plain stupid and while ignoring the real war and the real battles.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless they're banning all dancing period, this is ? .

A chick with a fat ass, doing just about any dance, is going to achieve the same effect.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does this have to do with a student's ability to learn and maintain a high GPA?

If a ? can Twerk and still do A grade term papers thats the kind of woman I want on my campus.

Twerkers gon Twerk regardless, Hampton just always ahead of the ? curve.

Miley Cyrus starts teething it's time to ban it but black girls been twerking on campus for decades now.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a time and a place for everything a university of higher learning isn't the time or place.

If a woman is half naked with her ass cheeks flapping, ? half out, and moving in a sexual fashion yes I'm a be inclined to look so are most other straight men.

Take that ? to the party, night club, or a dance university classrooms, lunch halls, student unions, and other environments aren't the place for it.

You can chop it up and twist it anyway you want to suit your argument it isn't changing my opinion on that.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    That's lame imo. Not like chicks just randomly twerking in the classroom or library.
    zlxd7d.jpg
    I only twerk in library's boo

u twerking by the kids books manigga?
  • 7figz
    Options
    There is a time and a place for everything a university of higher learning isn't the time or place.

If a woman is half naked with her ass cheeks flapping, ? half out, and moving in a sexual fashion yes I'm a be inclined to look so are most other straight men.

Take that ? to the party, night club, or a dance university classrooms, lunch halls, student unions, and other environments aren't the place for it.

You can chop it up and twist it anyway you want to suit your argument it isn't changing my opinion on that.

It sounds like you're imagining this happening in the classroom, to which I think everyone would be more understanding of this "rule". The actual language sounds a lot more broad-reaching than that.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Score another one for euro culture/civilization. Black folk can't even wear braids/dreads or name their children what they want w/o getting stereotyped or chastised for making the white man feel uncomfortable. smmfh
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    my wife graduated from this prestigious establishment....

My girl did too. Her and her friends been clowning this ? all day goin in on Hampton
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is an interesting dilemma for those who want to twerk for juicy j's college scholarship program
    Maybe a bold chick who plans on going to Hampton can go hard to try and win the Twerk Scholarship to prove the point to Hampton that twerking can bring opportunity.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twerk team must ? that Miley has ran with this twerking and made it mainstream.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

It sounds like you're imagining this happening in the classroom, to which I think everyone would be more understanding of this "rule". The actual language sounds a lot more broad-reaching than that.

When I went to GSU broad use to stay ? popping in front of the student union, braiding hair, smoking and doing a bunch other ? that wasnt education related.

As a student I like that ? I can't lie.

If I was a dean or president of the university though I wouldn't have thought that ? was a good look for my institution of supposed higher learning.

You need to look at the issue from all angles.
  • 7figz
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Score another one for euro culture/civilization. Black folk can't even wear braids/dreads or name their children what they want w/o getting stereotyped or chastised for making the white man feel uncomfortable. smmfh

Quoted for GOATness. To add to it, there's Black people championing this type of movement.

So not even just other people thinking everything Black people do is negative, you got our own people thinking the same ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont even know what to say
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is an interesting dilemma for those who want to twerk for juicy j's college scholarship program

the twerking part os off the table... its just a scholarship thing now...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Want to twerk? Don’t go to Hampton University.

The school took a stance against twerking, now that it’s become a mainstream dance craze, with a lecture to freshmen students. An image from the lecture made its rounds on the internet yesterday, reading:

“1) Hampton Ladies Do Not Twerk!!!

2) Hampton Men Do Not Take Twerkers Home To Mother

3) Employers do not discriminate between twerkers and twerkees”

The image accompanies reports that Hampton University has issued a “no twerking” order to the women who attend. If they are caught twerking, they may be subject to disciplinary action.
    hampton-twerk-1.jpg?w=469

Right in my area huh?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep telling you guys to quit letting folks in yo culture and messing it up and they always do it when they want to see as edgy, bad, and etc etc of anything that in their culture is deragatory or bad.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options
    there is a difference between dancing ritual tribal ceremonies and just flapping your ass cheeks with half your cleavage showing. LC is right these heffers aren't paying tribute to their ancestral roots. If that was the case, they'd take that 5 pound, 200 dollar weave off their head and go natural.

Some of the damn tribal dances were ? sexual. Some of the sexual dances were towards different goddesses and especially of fertility and sometimes and maybe the woman likes to actually dance. Is that so hard to imagine, you have this view of what blacks are suppose to be, we are suppose to be whoever we deem to be.

Explain this

http://www.adviseshow.com/ratchet-mother-twerks-son-says-her-ass-stank/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qk3bkYj8To

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qje0Ior6Wj8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOJwJw5zsg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToFtDYB4sC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_88EJm4_hs

martin-luther-king.jpg?w=650&h=561

.....THAT ONE DAY LITTLE BLACK GIRLS WILL BE ABLE TWERK ALL ACROSS THIS GREAT NATION!!!