Breaking Bad Season 5 (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh so now the fly ep is dope?if you google worse ep of BB the fly pops up several times

it was a bottle show made just to save money
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...Bruh, re watch that episode...The writers did that ? for a reason...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall think the nazis will try to get that confessional tape that Jesse at Hank's house? I'm not sure how incriminating it is against them since Jesse never actually saw any of those guys other than Todd, and i doubt the feds could even figure out who he was anyway, unless his name was linked to Vamanos pests.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell on wheels on a good show? I watched the pilot
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how all this started from just a dying man trynna look out for the fam.

Yeah this what make the show so ironic, to have your own gotdamn family turn on you at the end.

His family truly aint ? yo...

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

i just started watching it on netflix. seen about the first 5 episodes and i'll probably keep on watching it. yeah its pretty good.
  • Max.
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

i just started watching it on netflix. seen about the first 5 episodes and i'll probably keep on watching it. yeah its pretty good.

Yeah it seemed good...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's crazy how all this started from just a dying man trynna look out for the fam.

Yeah this what make the show so ironic, to have your own gotdamn family turn on you at the end.

His family truly aint ? yo...

He was supposed to keep that ? from them..... period.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell on Wheels is tight.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall just now gettin hip to h.o.w? Yall late like usual. Next yall tell me that justified is the ?
  • Max.
    Options
    If u start a show im with that show...? bugs me to watch a couple episodes than stop
  • loch121
    Options
    Hell On wheels is cool.Nice 2nd draft show, but not something that's must see for me
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only other AMC shows I ? with hard are Walkin Dead and The Island...Erthing else. I really tried..._But naw...Een Mad Men...
  • loch121
    Options
    I saw an amber alert pop up and swore it would say "Amber alert for Holly White kidnapped by her father Walter White...Presumed armed and dangerous"
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited September 2013
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Nope...Look at what Matt just posted, the writers provin the point, Ion een gotta do it lol...Walt is about fam and money, that's it, he hardly cares about his own safety...? has cancer again and he's in the dessert buryin/rollin barrels of money...Lydia and the exploitation of Jesse again fell back to money and family...Walt's desire to keep his share and go with the Europeans was money motivated...He hated that he let go of so much money with Grey Matter...That money was his kids' birth right, and he sold out...Erthing ? related is bout money...All the ? moves he pulled were bout family...Walt has always considered Jesse like a son...When Gus tried to not only drive a wedge between the two of them, but also ? Hank...Walt went to extremes...He allowed Jesse to believe Gus killed Brock...He purposely crashed his own car in order to put a hault to Hank's investigation...Een with Jane, he knew she was no good for Jesse, and he allowed her to die...Like I said, he's caniving and psychotic but he's not a "bad guy" he's a conflicted guy who really wants to gain what he feels he's owed and do right by his loved ones...
    bruh nobody's denying walt loves his family...that was never in question. i'm talkin about his motivation. it started off as him wanting to set his family up but by that "i am the danger" speech & definitely him saying he wants his empire to make up for that grey matter ? , he strayed away from where it all started. he didn't just wake up after the first cook with jesse in the desert & become heisenberg. it was a series of choices he made that led to whatever transpired after, that led to walt doing whatever he did to try to fix it. none of which he consulted his family on.

yea he got skyler off the hook (or tried to), but that doesn't erase the fact that he manipulates & lies (& his kids & in laws) constantly because he ultimately wants everyone to be ok with the things he's done & been involved in. he wants all the glory with none of their help/advice or their criticism, but doesn't wana give them the option to leave or stop him either. he wants ? done his way but wants everyone to go along like they had before as if nothing is happening. he's a selfish bastard. trill as ? , amazing character...but don't get it twisted he is the villain.
  • loch121
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    It would be funny if Walt goes after the Nazis to try and save Jesse. Walt gets into a shootout while Jesse hides underneath a table like a lil ? . All the Nazis die and Walt got tagged a couple times. Jesse stands over Walt and he's able to save him but decides to watch him die slow like Jane. Walt continually asks Jesse for some assistance finally yelling at him. "JESSE! JESSE!!! JESSSE!!" then Pinkman wakes up in his Chemistry class. It was all a big dream.

In comes in the new spinoff show which focuses on more comedic writing.

tumblr_mehibzr3qk1qa9qtzo1_500.jpg

I would hunt down all the writers and ? them
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Episode was so dope, just rewatched it online.

And man Walt Jr's bitchassness still make me mad af .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Walt is not going to save Jesse. Walt is going to try to ? Jesse. There can only be one Heisenberg.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Walt is not going to save Jesse. Walt is going to try to ? Jesse. There can only be one Heisenberg.

Like someone said, Jesse gonna ? himself and todd with some type of chemical reaction. Walt finna murk the Nazis, get the loot, have Saul launder it, Family gets the bread, Walt takes the Ricin and everyone will have an A1 Day.

The End.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from the wikipedia page
    The episode received widespread critical acclaim and was described by several publications as the series' best episode.[5] Critics praised the acting by the cast, directing by Rian Johnson and writing by Moira Walley-Beckett.[6][7][8] Seth Amitin of IGN called the episode the "most gut-wrenching, twisted, horrific, and well-planned" episode of the series thus far and described it as "a capitalization on all of the built-up pieces that add up to a puzzle." Amitin additionally lauded the episode's directing and acting, stating that he could "taste" the episode's "cruelty and bitter tears".[9] James Poniewozik of Time magazine noted the significance of both phone conversations between Walt and Skyler, marking the beginning and the end of his journey, respectively.[10] Maureen Ryan of Huffington Post stated that the episode was indescribable and "the hardest episode of TV I ever watched", describing it as "mind-bendingly, soul-churningly devastating" and sickening.[8] Tim Surette of TV.com compared the sight of Walt rolling the money barrel in the desert to a dung beetle.[11] Tom Mendelson of The Independent speculated that the episode may be the best television episode ever written.[12] On the Breaking Bad Insider podcast, Vince Gilligan revealed that he considers the episode to be the best of the series.[13]

? , even Vince agrees that was the best episode of the series
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Like someone said, Jesse gonna ? himself and todd with some type of chemical reaction. Walt finna murk the Nazis, get the loot, have Saul launder it, Family gets the bread, Walt takes the Ricin and everyone will have an A1 Day.

The End.

Get the loot how? That ? split up already?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Jesse told them

" Mr. White, he's the devil. He is smarter than you. He is luckier than you. Whatever you think is supposed to happen, the exact reverse opposite of that is gonna happen."

Sounds like my dating life in College.

Jesse was right about Walt though. lol
  • loch121
    Options

The End.

Walt has no reason to think he has to ? Jesse.I would think he assumes the Nazis will.

Ricin takes 3 days to work and is a painful death.I doubt Walt uses it on itself.Not good for poisoning somebody else in a pressure situation and a super bad way to commit suicide.

It's really only good for killing ppl and making it look natural, unless Walt put life insurance on himself and the only way to get it is natural causes, but can a fugitive have life insurance and collect?