deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesse prolly was the most deserving of death

Why?

'Can't really see that.

• deadeye
    Options
    safe to say now that its over breaking bad>>>>>>>>>>>the wire?

Nah, not the same type of show.

It's definitely better than the Sopranos though.

That would be a better comparison since both shows focus on one central character and his family:

Walter White-Breaking Bad

Tony Soprano-Sopranos

The Only way The Wire could be compared to Breaking Bad is if it focused all 5 seasons on Avon Barksdale....which, obviously, it didn't.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Season 2 of the wire is not a bad season....I guess black people simply can't appreciate it....I like it better than season 3 and 5

Co-sign, but fixed.

Season 3 is arguably one of the best seasons of the series.

Well, I guess arguably you could say that for seasons 1 and 4 as well.

For me the best seasons are 1, 3, and 4.

Season 2 is definitely slept on.

I only appreciated it when I saw it the 2nd time around.

• young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Smh @ ? talking about they had to watch the wire season 2 ten times before they appreciated it, lol. I watch the entire BB series once and I instantly knew greatness. That alone is reason enough why I know BB is the GOAT and ? on The Wire (and I really enjoyed the wire as well) and pretty much every other tv series.
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ ? talking about they had to watch the wire season 2 ten times before they appreciated it, lol. I watch the entire BB series once and I instantly knew greatness. That alone is reason enough why I know BB is the GOAT and ? on The Wire (and I really enjoyed the wire as well) and pretty much every other tv series.

People are getting blinded by the latest seasons of BB. The first one, and to some extent the second, wasn't all that. They were great but not fantastic. Basically on The Wire season 2 quality.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anyone who thinks this show is better than the wire is out there. I liked the finale it didn't screw the pooch like the sopranos or LOST that doesn't change the fact that the show is opposed on almost every level to what a show like the Wire is.
  • BlackThor356
    BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    C mon this show was good, then they introduce Gus and it turns great, stop playin. This ? wasn't GOAT from the jump. And watching something ten times and still catching ? I didnt notice before is called replay value
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry this season 5 of bb still ain't better than the wire, I'm not hearing it. I used to think season 2 of the wire was weak, but upon watching it the 10th time I realize it's one of the best seasons of that show. That's the thing with the wire it's crazy good everytime you watch it.

It was that great he had to watch it 10 times before he liked it.

Anyway, ? about Sopranos and the Wire. Completely different shows.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

People are getting blinded by the latest seasons of BB. The first one, and to some extent the second, wasn't all that. They were great but not fantastic. Basically on The Wire season 2 quality.

You're one of those heads that ain't happy unless there are guns going off.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jus ?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea i thought Walt was gonna of cancer though lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    What about the fat black guy

http://youtu.be/kIzIpf80Yaw

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    What about the fat black guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_4z4IoYHs

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GAAWDDDD DAMNNN...why they do lavell like that bwahahaha...IM IN TEARS MAN HAHA!!!
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn man...we get it The Wire was good too ..how you can compare a show centered around multiple characters versus Walter White Breaking bad??...The wire would be more comparable to how The Walking Dead is.

Breaking Bad is the best ever one man leading show.

Just imagine if they did like The Wire and focused on different characters in depth like that?

Saul Goodman? Mike? More in depth with Marie being klepto and her and Skyler when younger. Gus Fring. Tuco. How the two hitman brothers became legend. Bruh if they did that..would easily been Breaking bad>>>>the wire

Gus and Saul could both have shows on they own off top.
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Nah, the guns don't have to go off, but especially the first season moved real slow at times. I'm not saying it's bad, couse its not, but it isn't the same quality of the latter seasons
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

Nah, the guns don't have to go off, but especially the first season moved real slow at times. I'm not saying it's bad, couse its not, but it isn't the same quality of the latter seasons

i'm the opposite, seasons 1, 2, and 3 are my favorites
  • marc123
    Options
    It was good 2 c badger n skinny pete one last time.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breaking Bad >>>>>> The Wire

No ? given, let the feelings flow...
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Breaking Bad >>>>>> The Wire

No ? given, let the feelings flow...

Who cares my ?

I dont care if you care... or somethin like that. dont you understand the concept of no ? given?
  • marc123
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lmao at talkin bad not ever bein able to get bryan cranston on the show.

I would have liked if the host woulda asked aaron if he was surprised jesse didnt die. I know i was
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    the show ended how it began as well.

walt was gonna shoot himself as the cops came in ep 1, but in the end he did die from a gun shot from his contraption basically shooting himself and dying w/ the cops coming
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options