Remember when you all used to say hopsin wasnt going anywhere?

Options
2»

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Youtube view count manipulation by labels was already exposed, Interscope paid for this years XXL Freshman Class hence all but one of the members being signed to them, ThisIs50 is little more than a hip hop promotional blog, and no one has looked to MTV for anything music related in going on a decade now.

if' he's underground, then what label manipulates his you tube views?

i don't understand the hate for hospin, dude got 10 milli views, he got at least 5 more with at least 1.5 milli plus, dude done toured 3 continents...

yet y'all hate... dude ain't my cup of tea, but i applauds dudes success...
    not impressed by him youtube views don't mean nun if ya ain't selling fa ? it's not so much bout rap it's bout song writting talent

if he's not a song writer, then how the ? did he write his songs???????????????

truth of the matter is he might be underground ... but he def has someone backing him .... hes didnt just wake up turn on a camera and filmed himself rapping and got 10 millions views ..... ITS ALOT DEEPER THAN THAT .......... ;)
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Presteezh wrote: »
    Seeing him on Suckafree in that Tech 9 video was impressive to me. I think he'll do alright. While everyone is busy saying this exposure (thisis50, xxl, MTV) means nothing they are not realizing he's doing them all at the same time and enough face time and boom you got yourself a serious artist. His controversial lyrics and stabs at other artist will help as well.

a blk guy/housenigga tryna rap & act like a blk cracka feminem is not gonna blow or letz put it this way this housenigga wont b around long.,,.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopsin is a successful rapper, Ive been supporting dude for 2 years now, I was right.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Successful in what way?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopsin is a successful rapper, Ive been supporting dude for 2 years now, I was right.

Wrong
  • AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I just can't get into his music he too boring for me. But dude is showing growth and getting deep and personal as far as subject matter i'll never knock anyone who shows this kinda growth.

Just don't feel he does it in an engaging way tho. I'm not a Drake fan but i can see why he succesful he does the emotional content in an engaging way

But dude has records speaking on real life can't knock that just not feeling the music as i said
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew he was going to see success. He's too dope to end up with Canibus level popularity.

Ill Mind of Hopsin has 31 million views. This kid raps his ass off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy is horrible to me
  • AmneasePiff
    AmneasePiff Members Posts: 281
    Options
    The views thing is suspect tho i really think he pays for views

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭