secret societies of hollywood

Options
13»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb
    na ? i read that tweet. You will suck a ? for 10 racks? Shid aint no telling what you'd do for 100 racks.

lol tweet? ? im not even on twitter... like i said you new on here so u have no idea what u talkin bout or the context i said that in.. you will learn how the ic is.... so if u wanna have this convo in the adhd thread cool but im not finna derail this thread..
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb
    na ? i read that tweet. You will suck a ? for 10 racks? Shid aint no telling what you'd do for 100 racks.

lol tweet? ? im not even on twitter... like i said you new on here so u have no idea what u talkin bout or the context i said that in.. you will learn how the ic is.... so if u wanna have this convo in the adhd thread cool but im not finna derail this thread..

Dont matter how long ago or if its a tweet or not ? you said you would suck a ? for 10 racks, not rob a bank, hit a few licks or even rob a family dollar, you said suck a ? .

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb

Dont matter how long ago or if its a tweet or not ? you said you would suck a ? for 10 racks, not rob a bank, hit a few licks or even rob a family dollar, you said suck a ? .

im finna give you a troll..

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    "Damn homie in highschool i thought you was the man homie"

LOL damn jo you out here doing ?

tumblr_lx1frwzWY61qko769o2_r3_250.gif
    tumblr_lx1frwzWY61qko769o7_r2_250.gif
    tumblr_lx1frwzWY61qko769o17_r1_250.gif
    im guessing you new on here... bruh i have never did no ? like that and will never...

so back on thread topic...

i jus watched a lil more of the special... and 2 find out there is a place called Bohemian grove... its a secret gathering where politicians and entertainers go..

So secret it makes its way onto national TV.

Sounds legit.
    they dont say what goes on in the meetings... nobody knows... and the people that go are high end politicians and celebs... why would Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon be at the same spot years before Ronald Reagan (a movie star @ the time) even ran 4 president..

to discuss how to rob people without blowing them first.