Official Playstation Network/PS+ thread

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would play Little Big Planet with B often. ? was hilarious.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing Cotton wants to play is Street Fighter
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? cotton would invite you to a game 200 times back to back.

Whenever you do join this ? falls asleep or just sucks badly
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I would play Little Big Planet with B often. ? was hilarious.

Top 3 game this generation
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    That ? cotton would invite you to a game 200 times back to back.

Whenever you do join this ? falls asleep or just sucks badly

Yep, that was pretty much my experience. And josh is right, it was Street Fighter, not Tekken.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Its just bad timing
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe relentless and bcotton can play each other to see who is the worst player on the IC.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Maybe relentless and bcotton can play each other to see who is the worst player on the IC.

Damn.. The Michael Jordan and LeBron James of losing
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Its just bad timing

Im actually really good at every game that I play

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the shenco and bruse wane of PSN
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its just bad timing

Im actually really good at every game that I play
    I'll cosign you as far as Battlefield; anything else, I don't know since you never join lobbies.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Obviously, ? never gamed with Du. He cool as ? but he IS some ? lol. He does numbers going like 3-37, having more deaths than the whole team combined and he can't drive for ? lmao. He be having me rolling when we were on BF3. Du and Vibe's wife...smh
  • Bcotton5
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I played with Du in BF3 I think like 1 time, I played Dead Island too with him I think

Funkdoc whats your psn? Imma add you and play with you all the time
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Yea I did play Dead Island w Du
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Obviously, ? never gamed with Du. He cool as ? but he IS some ? lol. He does numbers going like 3-37, having more deaths than the whole team combined and he can't drive for ? lmao. He be having me rolling when we were on BF3. Du and Vibe's wife...smh
    Ahhhahaha that ? is true. Flashbacks to last year playing Dead Island, Du picked me, BCotton, and i think MVP up in the whip...then this dude Du starts driving like Lamilton Taeshawn. I think BCotton got scared and quit lol.

That's why I probably never chopped it up with him in GTA online. He'll roll up to me (after crashing into a fire hydrant, 2 pedestrians, and a road sign) and beep the horn for me to get in.....man I ran for my life like there's a tank after me. Ain't grab no shoes or nothin, jesus.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf happened to bioshock infinite??? I see dmc and borderlands 2 but no bioshock . :((
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Wtf happened to bioshock infinite??? I see dmc and borderlands 2 but no bioshock . :((

prob next 2 weeks ........ they spread them out
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Man, ? the video game nerds. I didn't bother playing DmC because a lot of them were making it seem like the game was trash. This ? is tight. It's different in many ways than classic DMC, but it's supposed to be because it's a reboot.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Might come out next week. They usually don't all drop at once.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Man, ? the video game nerds. I didn't bother playing DmC because a lot of them were making it seem like the game was trash. This ? is tight. It's different in many ways than classic DMC, but it's supposed to be because it's a reboot.

It had a demo tho.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

It had a demo tho.

Yeah, to be honest, I never really messed with the PS Store until recently. I didn't even know so many games had demos.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Ahhhahaha that ? is true. Flashbacks to last year playing Dead Island, Du picked me, BCotton, and i think MVP up in the whip...then this dude Du starts driving like Lamilton Taeshawn. I think BCotton got scared and quit lol.

That's why I probably never chopped it up with him in GTA online. He'll roll up to me (after crashing into a fire hydrant, 2 pedestrians, and a road sign) and beep the horn for me to get in.....man I'd run for my life like there's a tank after me. Ain't grab no shoes or nothin, jesus.
    Yeah I remember that ? . . That was the first and time I played Dead Island.

Du and cotton ruined it for me.

Du drives likes he's Asian and cotton sleeps like he's snow white.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

so they're going to have bioshock infinite as a free download? hell yeah! that's what's up! I just played the 1 hr limited demo on Saturday . it's one of the most unique fps experiences I've ever had. that and the first level of black on ps2 and medal of honor allied front.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

so they're going to have bioshock infinite as a free download? hell yeah! that's what's up! I just played the 1 hr limited demo on Saturday . it's one of the most unique fps experiences I've ever had. that and the first level of black on ps2 and medal of honor allied front.

Black!! Damn ...... I remember that game. Loved it
  • joshuaboy
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'm still ? I bought Bioshock last month and now it's available for free. Still in plastic ....... at least I got it cheap and the PS3 disc comes with the first Bioshock. Plus I already got B2 for free on PS +