Yelawolf Wears Confederate Flag In Series Of Instagram Photos Now Removed From His Account

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol black_samson schooling you young ?

It ain't all young ? tho

lol...

i'll admit, i lived in happy ignorance for a while.

i was raised in germany, damn right i was.

then i got to alabama, then kentucky, Elizabethtown Kentucky......

I'm saying tho don't put all young ? on IC in one category cuz not everything we gonna agree with and this is one of the issues
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    tbh this ? dont even bother me anymore after living in south ga for 13 years I see this ? damn near everyday. Kids used to wear them dixie outfitter shirts in school everyday hell the state flag had it on there for awhile. You ? need to get ya panties out the bunch sound like a bunch of reject black panthers stuck in 1940 something I shrug my shoulders and go on bout my day a ? ass flag with some stars on it ain't gone make or break me ima still get my money ? them beckys and smoke my weed while bumping my music loud.

We actually have idiots goating this blatant display of ignorance.

The black panthers weren't formed until the 60's.

So because, your caregivers were ignorant you are going to live life the same?

That's all life is to you. Smoking weed, bumping your music loud and getting money?

You should be banned until you grow up and are able to form an opinion that requires the use of more then two brains cells .

You left out ? them becky's!

Like I said the flag don't mean ? to me I'd pull my ? out ? on it and continue to go on bout my day

you keep fighting "THE MAN" brother meanwhile in the average black neighborhood ? is shooting, killing, stealing and dealing to EACH other. Basically doing what the whites did to us for all them years. You feel this hurt bout this flag go march on Washington ? boy and get it banned from being able to be worn in public other then that ? and move along yall acting like this man cracked the whip on ya mama or something. And speak on my moms again and you can come see me in Savannah, GA and catch the fade sounds like you need some growing up ya damn self

and if you feel some type away about what I post hit that ignore button

15y7vyo.jpg

More ignorance from a dunce. And for your information Whites are still dealing, shooting and stealing in Black neighborhoods. So, the fight isn't against the man but injustice, and ignorance. Remedial folks like you are worthless. If, your moms is proud of an ignorant, weed smoking, loud music playing, getting money, non-current events caring buffoon you have my apologies. Perhaps we will cross paths one day. I reside in Atl. So, who knows. I guess at that time we can add emotional animal to your long list of positive character qualities.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    im not saying concern yourself...

but dont sit there and lie like the ? dont mean what it mean.

And what does it mean, cuh?...What was Yelawolf tryna say by wearin that ? ..."Death to all ? , I support my slave ownin ancestors"?...Was that what he was actually tryna do?...I'm sure this would come as a shock to his ? friends, his ? wife, and his ? boss and ? producer...You should hop on ymail and notify them that Yeller is a racist ? immediately...Do it before it's too late, he might try to trade em in the square...

i dont expect you to find isue with this...
    you could get shot in the knee shrug and say it was destined.
    you are my polar opposite.

i hate everything, you love everything.

? you you ? pixie. i'll stab you with my pitch fork.
    matter fact, i hope you get sprayed in the face by a mountain lion... not the watery ? either... the oily ? they use to mark ? .

kwtor.jpg
  • Kwan Dai
    edited January 2014
    Options

And what does it mean, cuh?...What was Yelawolf tryna say by wearin that ? ..."Death to all ? , I support my slave ownin ancestors"?...Was that what he was actually tryna do?...I'm sure this would come as a shock to his ? friends, his ? wife, and his ? boss and ? producer...You should hop on ymail and notify them that Yeller is a racist ? immediately...Do it before it's too late, he might try to trade em in the square...

Why can't yelwolf be a responsible human being and explain his own actions? I have never supported anything Kanye has done musically or otherwise. But at least he explained his moronic actions. The White Kid should be held to the same standard.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Kanye explained that ? like weeks after the story broke...And he barely explained it he damn near just said that most ? wouldn't get it and he didn't give a ? ...So who's to say Yelawolf won't make a statement in the near future?...Cause I'm sure Vlad got the puters putin already, itchin to find out what anybody thinks...
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Kanye explained that ? like weeks after the story broke...And he barely explained it he damn near just said that most ? wouldn't get it and he didn't give a ? ...So who's to say Yelawolf won't make a statement in the near future?...Cause I'm sure Vlad got the puters putin already, itchin to find out what anybody thinks...

Until then it's open to our interpretations. If, Yelawolf does respond there is still room for discussion. His response could possibly be as nonsensical as Kanye's.

• deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tbh this ? dont even bother me anymore after living in south ga for 13 years I see this ? damn near everyday. Kids used to wear them dixie outfitter shirts in school everyday hell the state flag had it on there for awhile. You ? need to get ya panties out the bunch sound like a bunch of reject black panthers stuck in 1940 something I shrug my shoulders and go on bout my day a ? ass flag with some stars on it ain't gone make or break me ima still get my money ? them beckys and smoke my weed while bumping my music loud.

That's all life is to you. Smoking weed, bumping your music loud and getting money?

You should be banned until you grow up and are able to form an opinion that requires the use of more then two brains cells .

Like I said the flag don't mean ? to me I'd pull my ? out ? on it and continue to go on bout my day

you keep fighting "THE MAN" brother meanwhile in the average black neighborhood ? is shooting, killing, stealing and dealing to EACH other. Basically doing what the whites did to us for all them years. You feel this hurt bout this flag go march on Washington ? boy and get it banned from being able to be worn in public other then that ? and move along yall acting like this man cracked the whip on ya mama or something. And speak on my moms again and you can come see me in Savannah, GA and catch the fade sounds like you need some growing up ya damn self

15y7vyo.jpg

More ignorance from a dunce. And for your information Whites are still dealing, shooting and stealing in Black neighborhoods. So, the fight isn't against the man but injustice, and ignorance. Remedial folks like you are worthless. If, your moms is proud of an ignorant, weed smoking, loud music playing, getting money, non-current events caring buffoon you have my apologies. Perhaps we will cross paths one day. I reside in Atl. So, who knows. I guess at that time we can add emotional animal to your long list of positive character qualities.

10ndlcy.jpg
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

15y7vyo.jpg

10ndlcy.jpg

But............But.... You read and responded? Forget it. Morons?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually when a white person wears that flag it typically means either one or both of those statements whether they know it or not. A flag by itself is just a piece of cloth but obviously the significance of them is the shared acceptance of what they represent. In this case the confederate flag was the flag of a group of traitors who went to war with the united states over their perceived right to be able to own other human beings. If there's a good reason for someone to be wearing that in 2014 I'd like to hear it.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Be sure to @ me when u guys get together so I can record it for the IC's entertainment. I live in the burbs so it's only gonna be a 30 min to get wherever yall get down at. 285 bound!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've read all your posts in this thread.

You sound like a grade A ? boy. @A1000MILES
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he is just ? ignorant about it and not necessarily racist...but I don't think pure ignorance is an excuse or that it deserves a pass. Yela ? up big time with this.

And yeah, I thought it was dumb as ? for Kanye to wear it too. But it's context, and a white dude wearing it has a much worse context.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    And why, @S2J...Tell me more...
  • A1000MILES
    Options

Actually when a white person wears that flag it typically means either one or both of those statements whether they know it or not. A flag by itself is just a piece of cloth but obviously the significance of them is the shared acceptance of what they represent. In this case the confederate flag was the flag of a group of traitors who went to war with the united states over their perceived right to be able to own other human beings. If there's a good reason for someone to be wearing that in 2014 I'd like to hear it.

Lol @ "whether they know it or not"...Lol @ "good reason"...
  • deemula420
    Options
    But.... But... you still in your feelings about another mans opinion on a weak ass flag

Hoemotional ass clown ya mother should have swallowed you

see what I did there? I took a page out your book of name calling and slander

now reply with some more name calling you have the mentailty of a 5th grader
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Be sure to @ me when u guys get together so I can record it for the IC's entertainment. I live in the burbs so it's only gonna be a 30 min to get wherever yall get down at. 285 bound!

Let's be truthful here. Aint a thing going down. Cats get beside themselves when their ignorance is pointed out.

But how about a dude (I presume is Black) that doesn't care about the use of confederate flag inviting another black man to some type of confrontation. Interesting what these dudes are willing to fight over\for..
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Yeah...He invited you to fight over the flag...Not the disrespect to his mama...Lol, y'all ? hilarious...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "whether they know it or not" applied to the second statement, "I support my slave ownin ancestors", in case that wasn't immediately obvious to you and you aren't just playing like you're stuck on stupid.

Anyway I'll let you continue on with your ? -like troll-like behavior with somebody else. I'm starting to get the feeling you like the negative attention too much. You're like those white boys that get ? ? and start fights when they know they're outnumbered just because it makes them feel alive aren't you?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    But.... But... you still in your feelings about another mans opinion on a weak ass flag

Hoemotional ass clown ya mother should have swallowed you

see what I did there? I took a page out your book of name calling and slander

now reply with some more name calling you have the mentailty of a 5th grader

It's a message board . So, I responded to your stupidity. Perhaps if you aren't prepared for responses you should choose another medium to display your lack awareness and intelligence?

You're probably right. It would have saved me from having to chin check suckers that think and act like you.

I did and it doesn't bother me none. See what I did there? Responded without idle threats because, you said something about my mother.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Yeah...He invited you to fight over the flag...Not the disrespect to his mama...Lol, y'all ? hilarious...

Don't yall call that "in your feelings", "Feelings caught", or "emotional"?

What's hilarious is "? " boasting about smoking weed, ? becky's, playing their music loud and getting money above all else but get mad at someone questioning their upbringing. Now that's hilarious. If, these clowns had respect for their moms they would be a little bit more introspective and responsible before posting baffoonery.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why, @S2J...Tell me more...

I've noticed this in passing. You're so focused on your own struggle-raps career that u have no sense regarding anything else. You defend rappers as if you really are one.

You're a ? boy. @A1000miles
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude didn't say "above all else" tho
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Rap career?...? I'm in college...As I post...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deemula420
    Options
    geez I never knew having sex with women, getting paid so you could provide for yourself and family, and enjoying your music in your car was sooo morally wrong

preach on soul brother #1 preach on