Method Man Blasts Critics Of "Chozen" TV Show About ? White Rapper

Options
1235»

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U hate when ? be on radio stations tellin a story and the djs keep interruptin wit corny ass jokes like ? amd let the story get told
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the main character was way extra with how he talk ol riff raff ass ? . I dont care about the ? ? . it just so happens the main character is extraed out to be funny but come out as corny. bold move by ? but it jus aint funny.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    it was good.
    why he break that bear neck though?
    why was the whole crowd good with dude rapping about ? a ? cutter?
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Smh granted they're might be sure dl ? rappers in the game but I doubt it's anyone major.I mean these nigs can't keep their bm's in check how they gonna keep a panzi mouth from running. With that said f that show nothing beats ? , can't support the rainbow games

Oh you'd be very surprised. Entertainment industry is an extremely ? game and one of the things people with real money and political power in that game love doing most is exploiting those who want money and power especially when it's minorities. Mostly because they know some people are willing to do ANYTHING to get there and they get a kick out of that.

Putting people in compromising positions and extorting them is common behavior. Entertainment game is one of the most gangster and perverted industries around. With that being said as long as nobody is rapping about sucking some old jew peen to be cosigned by the old boy's club I don't really care.

One thing I do know my aspirations of making some major moves in entertainment have been curbed big time after seeing what is really expected to make it on a really major level. Suffice it to say phrases like "casting couch" and "sold their soul" aren't synonymous with entertainers for no reasons.

and what are your credentials?? i really worked in the game and alot folks on here know that and i can say i didnt see no gayness going on @all !! i def witness some gangster ish going on like dudes coming in the office ? the ? off and trashed that ish up cause ? aint going thier way ... #camron ... but no ? ish .... if seen alot of weed smoking .... but no ? ish .... and even witness how they seek and find artist but there was no ? ish involved ... ijs ... not saying an artist cant get exploited in private but thats different ... thats thier choice but i never seen anyone being forced to suck ? or no sign .... most labels arent even signing those kind of artist ... most labels since 2006 have been signing artist that they may have to suck the artist ? to sign them cause they were already wavey long before the label came along ..... real talk .....

so what are your credentials to be saying something like that ...?????

I'm not in the industry myself I just know some fairly well connected peeps that work for the likes of Comcast/NBCUniversal, Sony and Viacom so I get chances to mingle with industry heads every now and then. I've had opportunities to get in but grew disenchanted with that dream when I saw what was really what and I just don't care for trying to take that route anymore.

Music is my hobby though so naturally I stay in touch with people who work in that sector because we have some common ground in that respect. Sad to say you were being kept blind to a lot of ? then. Entertainment industry in general is like a great cover up for deviancy and prostitution. It's like the roman empire in that ? . Ever been to a mansion party? the type where they confiscate your mobiles and all that ? ? probably not cause if you had this post I quoted wouldn't really exist.

I'mma hafta go ahead and say that broddie is telling the truth here. This isn't the first time I've heard about them mansion parties, ? even my wife has heard about 'em and she ain't connected to music in any way. There was a cat in AZ speakin on that ? on another message board some years ago. Dude was making his way in the industry and told us that we would be surprised at who does what with whom at those parties.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched the show, I chuckled a few times. ..yeah there was hella ? ? but I aint a homophobic like some of ya'll so I ain't trippin off that ? .....
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Yeah. I don't meant to come off on some gossip ? cause I don't have a ? . I'm just telling it like it is. ? got real to me when I saw 2 of my favorite rappers from when I was growing up bagging male groupies like it was nothing at certain functions a few years back since most people at these events knew how they REALLY got down.

Since I believe nothing but my own eyes I couldn't deny any of that ? and chalk it up to "conspiracy theories" anymore. ? was as clear as a window. Funnily enough both have made countless tracks with ? . That ? had me wildin for real as a fan but it's when I realized how bugged out the music game truly is and how everything the average consumer knows is nothing but straight imagery.

Like I said though as long as they keep those acts out of their actual music that ? don't even phase me none.

You talking about Red and ? ?

But for ? to do $2k per episode is abysmal, for him or any actor in general.

I really didn't want to name any names. Cause again I don't want to come across on that gossip tip. But since you were so damn close I'll let the cat outta the bag
    Red and Busta
    . A great and I mean great majority of rappers are on that bisexual tip. The sad part is I don't doubt some of these brothers were turned on to that lifestyle by some of these perverted ass white execs. They did what was asked of them to stay ahead and ended up just liking the ? in the end since it was so common place.

The funniest ? is that it applies to some of the "hardest" and most thugged out dudes. DMX wasn't lying when he was telling people the music game is riddled with down low fruit baskets. People just thought he was tripping because he's a ? head that is legit bonkers.

But yeah 2K per episode even on animated series is criminal. There is some serious money to be made in voice acting so that ? doesn't even wash.

I know Red and I never saw any clue of gayness
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they saying its basic off biggie rap videos lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywQsrHyI_DM

The new FX television show "Chozen", which chronicles a ? white rapper who is adjusting to life after being released from prison, has been receiving some flak lately. Method Man, who provides voiceover on the show recently addressed the hateful comments being thrown his way, insisting states that he did not go on the show "Chozen" for money, but as a favor for a friend. ? went on in critics, citing that it's a "f**kin cartoon" and says the haters are the same people who cheer for Omar Little of "The Wire" who is a homosexual stickup man.

Now, actor/comedian Bobby Moynihan, who does the voice of the main character Chozen, has revealed that the show is misunderstood and actually gets a lot of its cues and references from hip-hop culture.

"What's that Biggie video where he's in the hot tub and all the girls are dancing around him in bikinis?" Moynihan says in the interview with TV Guide. "There is a lot of making fun of those [videos]. But Chozen's version...is hot dudes in little gold shorts and bear masks."

Check out a clip of "Murder, Sex", which Bobby Moynihan is referring to from the show in the video above.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Yeah. I don't meant to come off on some gossip ? cause I don't have a ? . I'm just telling it like it is. ? got real to me when I saw 2 of my favorite rappers from when I was growing up bagging male groupies like it was nothing at certain functions a few years back since most people at these events knew how they REALLY got down.

Since I believe nothing but my own eyes I couldn't deny any of that ? and chalk it up to "conspiracy theories" anymore. ? was as clear as a window. Funnily enough both have made countless tracks with ? . That ? had me wildin for real as a fan but it's when I realized how bugged out the music game truly is and how everything the average consumer knows is nothing but straight imagery.

Like I said though as long as they keep those acts out of their actual music that ? don't even phase me none.

You talking about Red and ? ?

But for ? to do $2k per episode is abysmal, for him or any actor in general.

I really didn't want to name any names. Cause again I don't want to come across on that gossip tip. But since you were so damn close I'll let the cat outta the bag
    Red and Busta
    . A great and I mean great majority of rappers are on that bisexual tip. The sad part is I don't doubt some of these brothers were turned on to that lifestyle by some of these perverted ass white execs. They did what was asked of them to stay ahead and ended up just liking the ? in the end since it was so common place.

The funniest ? is that it applies to some of the "hardest" and most thugged out dudes. DMX wasn't lying when he was telling people the music game is riddled with down low fruit baskets. People just thought he was tripping because he's a ? head that is legit bonkers.

But yeah 2K per episode even on animated series is criminal. There is some serious money to be made in voice acting so that ? doesn't even wash.

I know Red and I never saw any clue of gayness

He plays a pretty good actor in How High
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I believe there's truth in @Broddie's post...everybody from Katt Williams, DMX and Dave Chappelle said something about the sickness of the industry (the ? sex orgies and how these industry cats are down lows but ? in here are still in denial.

I don't think the issue is some celebs being ? ...I think the disbelief comes from the "In order to make it you have to do ? ? " mentality some say is truth. As if the only way to be successful is to be ? in the entertainment industry. Forget hard work, talent, intelligence etc...just become ? and you're on your way to the top. ? sounds stupid lol
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I missed this...Will have to catch it On Demand. Not being a bigot I don't care that he's ? and only care that the producers of the show are from Eastbound and Down and Archer -- two of the funniest shows on TV.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh granted they're might be sure dl ? rappers in the game but I doubt it's anyone major.I mean these nigs can't keep their bm's in check how they gonna keep a panzi mouth from running. With that said f that show nothing beats ? , can't support the rainbow games

Oh you'd be very surprised. Entertainment industry is an extremely ? game and one of the things people with real money and political power in that game love doing most is exploiting those who want money and power especially when it's minorities. Mostly because they know some people are willing to do ANYTHING to get there and they get a kick out of that.

Putting people in compromising positions and extorting them is common behavior. Entertainment game is one of the most gangster and perverted industries around. With that being said as long as nobody is rapping about sucking some old jew peen to be cosigned by the old boy's club I don't really care.

One thing I do know my aspirations of making some major moves in entertainment have been curbed big time after seeing what is really expected to make it on a really major level. Suffice it to say phrases like "casting couch" and "sold their soul" aren't synonymous with entertainers for no reasons.

and what are your credentials?? i really worked in the game and alot folks on here know that and i can say i didnt see no gayness going on @all !! i def witness some gangster ish going on like dudes coming in the office ? the ? off and trashed that ish up cause ? aint going thier way ... #camron ... but no ? ish .... if seen alot of weed smoking .... but no ? ish .... and even witness how they seek and find artist but there was no ? ish involved ... ijs ... not saying an artist cant get exploited in private but thats different ... thats thier choice but i never seen anyone being forced to suck ? or no sign .... most labels arent even signing those kind of artist ... most labels since 2006 have been signing artist that they may have to suck the artist ? to sign them cause they were already wavey long before the label came along ..... real talk .....

I'm not in the industry myself I just know some fairly well connected peeps that work for the likes of Comcast/NBCUniversal, Sony and Viacom so I get chances to mingle with industry heads every now and then. I've had opportunities to get in but grew disenchanted with that dream when I saw what was really what and I just don't care for trying to take that route anymore.

Music is my hobby though so naturally I stay in touch with people who work in that sector because we have some common ground in that respect. Sad to say you were being kept blind to a lot of ? then. Entertainment industry in general is like a great cover up for deviancy and prostitution. It's like the roman empire in that ? . Ever been to a mansion party? the type where they confiscate your mobiles and all that ? ? probably not cause if you had this post I quoted wouldn't really exist.

see heres my thing. im not doubting what you're saying at all. but, i kind of liken what you're saying to the ? who claim to see ufos, bigfoot and all that type of ? .

if you, random guy with industry connects, were able to blatantly witness the ? ? so un-guarded and unshielded from someone like a busta rhymes.....why is it that NOBODY else has pictures/video of any of these guys being ? ?

i get it, you didnt want to take pictures. but im sure there were some other people that were like "? ..is that busta.....being wild ? ???"

think about it.

A lot of industry parties have you check your smartphones at the door and sign NDA's. Especially mansion jumpoffs. Again I definitely see where you're coming from. With that said it's funny to see other heads in here say they've been hearing rumors about that for years. I'm sure if you look well enough on the internet somebody has probably said "? the game" and blabbed & snitched to their hearts content. Since I'm not into gossip I wouldn't know where to find these articles or nothing like that but I'm sure me bringing this up is not the first time it's ever been mentioned. It don't bother me none if you believe it or not. What matters to me is that I know my truths.

but what about YOUR event at this schwanky hotel party?

sidenote, what artist that is worth their weight in salt HASNT been called ? ? thats like the first thing that happens when you blow up (nh)

Man I drink and smoke and talk ? with people and that's where it stops. I might dance with a chick or two and try to get something. The minute ? starts turning into an orgy at a club though I get the hell outta dodge and hit the deck. If I go I'm going for the free drugs and liquor lol and a lot of loose chicks up in there too. Just wrap it up.

i get that...but what im saying is....did they confiscate your phone at this party?

what stopped OTHER people from capturing footage of the gayness, is what im asking you?

It's like a coat check type thing. If they have celebrities throw parties where they just allow the overall general public to attend it's not as rowdy but people still do get x rated.

@broddie.

im asking you a VERY specific question.

DID THEY CONFISCATE PHONES AT THE PARTY WHERE YOU SAY YOU SAW SAID EVENTS TAKE PLACE??

now you can answer this with either a YES or a NO.

you seem awfully concerned with getting a definitive answer to another man's sexuality like it's going to be some life reaffirming event for you.

wait....

spliffstar......is that you??

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've heard before about Busta and Kamal
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »

see heres my thing. im not doubting what you're saying at all. but, i kind of liken what you're saying to the ? who claim to see ufos, bigfoot and all that type of ? .

if you, random guy with industry connects, were able to blatantly witness the ? ? so un-guarded and unshielded from someone like a busta rhymes.....why is it that NOBODY else has pictures/video of any of these guys being ? ?

i get it, you didnt want to take pictures. but im sure there were some other people that were like "? ..is that busta.....being wild ? ???"

think about it.

A lot of industry parties have you check your smartphones at the door and sign NDA's. Especially mansion jumpoffs. Again I definitely see where you're coming from. With that said it's funny to see other heads in here say they've been hearing rumors about that for years. I'm sure if you look well enough on the internet somebody has probably said "? the game" and blabbed & snitched to their hearts content. Since I'm not into gossip I wouldn't know where to find these articles or nothing like that but I'm sure me bringing this up is not the first time it's ever been mentioned. It don't bother me none if you believe it or not. What matters to me is that I know my truths.

but what about YOUR event at this schwanky hotel party?

sidenote, what artist that is worth their weight in salt HASNT been called ? ? thats like the first thing that happens when you blow up (nh)

Man I drink and smoke and talk ? with people and that's where it stops. I might dance with a chick or two and try to get something. The minute ? starts turning into an orgy at a club though I get the hell outta dodge and hit the deck. If I go I'm going for the free drugs and liquor lol and a lot of loose chicks up in there too. Just wrap it up.

i get that...but what im saying is....did they confiscate your phone at this party?

what stopped OTHER people from capturing footage of the gayness, is what im asking you?

It's like a coat check type thing. If they have celebrities throw parties where they just allow the overall general public to attend it's not as rowdy but people still do get x rated.

@broddie.

im asking you a VERY specific question.

DID THEY CONFISCATE PHONES AT THE PARTY WHERE YOU SAY YOU SAW SAID EVENTS TAKE PLACE??

now you can answer this with either a YES or a NO.

you seem awfully concerned with getting a definitive answer to another man's sexuality like it's going to be some life reaffirming event for you.

wait....

spliffstar......is that you??

I was just about to come in here to say this. That ? is blatantly fiending for pics of ? activities wtf the rest of us can read your posts ?