Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• SuperstarCole
    SuperstarCole Members Posts: 10
    Options
    Haven't touched this game in weeks. ? is beyond boring. But y'all can go ahead and continue snapping pics of cars and doing arm wrestling mini games to compensate for the lack of content.

good for you! want a cookie?
    Why catch feelings? Was there an error in something I typed
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    He shldve known that was coming.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    might get on today for the 1st time in2weeks.

hope ? has changed

lol what do you expect to change without an update, homie

The PEOPLE! as a game the people must change.

I wanna be able to get some shoes without getting clapped
    I wanna be able to jog on the beach without getting sniped
    I wanna be able to floss in my car without anyone hating and throwing stickies.

We the people must change our ways.

it's ? kids doing that ? . I wish rockstar would've made specific lobbies like an adults only lobby for gamers 21 and up. I don't like playing with squeaky voiced 12 yr old white kids and I get sick of the ? you mentioned also.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    It's much more content and stuff to do in the story mode then online. Even the snow looked 100% better then it did online. Blazini was right it's like they just gave us an unfinished product

I've been playing the storymode too lately I still haven't beat it. it's more detailed in appearance and gameplay than online. I hope rockstar listens to gamers suggestions and responses in their email like they said they would. I suggest they put in a patch that adds wild life and the hunting minigame. I also would like to see a socilization patch were you can talk to npc's not a full conversation just a positive or negative d-pad reaction like in gta san andreas or you could use your bluetooth headset .I still wonder why people complain though there's more to do than on the gta 4 online . people were still playing tbogt online back in November.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    yesterday I did an atv race with trevor. when I got to the finish line I heard a growl behind me, then I heard some screaming. when I looked behind me a mountain lion had pounced on one of the other racers lol!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    that online session I did last Saturday with all that participation and full deathmatch lobbies must have been a fluke. that ? was a miracle. either that or all the serious gamers get online on Saturday afternoon.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? seem bored with this game ... Don't worry Earth Defense is coming out
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Why is Cole banned ?
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I also would like to see a socilization patch were you can talk to npc's not a full conversation just a positive or negative d-pad reaction like in gta san andreas.

You can do that in single player. Hit right on the D-pad once for a positive greeting, then I think, if you hit it again you can insult them. They respond in a lot of ways. Some chat you up with random conversations and ? .

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    I also would like to see a socilization patch were you can talk to npc's not a full conversation just a positive or negative d-pad reaction like in gta san andreas.

You can do that in single player. Hit right on the D-pad once for a positive greeting, then I think, if you hit it again you can insult them. They respond in a lot of ways. Some chat you up with random conversations and ? .

Thats in every gta since San Andreas
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »

already knew that but I want to see that in multiplayer. I like blain county more than los santos theres so much to do there.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    I got on for 20minutes last night and turned the game off.
    ? was boring I was mostly just driving the whole time
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    So I popped in GTA today to play online and ...............

Nah im lying i aint play that ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Bought the purchase all ammo on accident. ? cost me like 100 grand lol fuuuuuck it, loaded up for awhile.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like this game went to ? based on the comments in here. LOL, been on that One hard.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Bruh no Battlefield?? I don't see any of yall on there
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw man, I been on that 2K14 and Max and COD. I tried getting into the battlefield but I can't. Maybe I need to play with you on that ? cause I suck at it.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    It takes getting use to can't just run around like cod lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Random ? by npc don't even happen online bruh smh
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After u beat the story can u do heist in story mode
  • Splackavelli
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I had another good session this weekend. online is better on the weekends. also did some freeroam and death matches with a couple of chicks. I like to talk ? to them, flirt and make them laugh. yesterday there was this chick with us named p-nutt it was about 5 of us and all these ? trying to get at her on some "hey p-nutt look at me!" type ? . also the races I had to bookmark a couple of jobs and races. that downtown race and the senora highway I wish I discovered these earlier. the group I was online with this morning was clowning me because the chick lied and said she was 35. she was all like y'all sound like kids how old y'all is. I was like "really i'm 36!" then the clowning began. "ahh this old ? still playing gta!" this that and the other. then she went on to say she was 21 and her man was 35. people just use online mode like it's a chatroom. just talk ? while doing missions or killing each other.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm never online for ? like that.
    It's usually foreign dudes or kids who jus discovered the coolness of cursing
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I'm never online for ? like that.
    It's usually foreign dudes or kids who jus discovered the coolness of cursing

co sign for me it's 40% down south ? 20% chicks 20%foreigners 20% kids.