The Weekend had a hidden surprise in his video. SMH

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

All I'm sayin is ? act like they ain't never been to the County Jail or Tha Hood before. ? act like they ain't never heard music before and all they know iz Lil Wayne

Homosexuals don't surprise me anymore. As long as they keep it out of Rap music or don't try to make it in Hollywood like everybody is a straight up homosexual and that's what everybody should strive to be I'm cool.

Some of yall are proving my point and dobt even realize it (or maybe u do, idk). Some of yall are so infatuated with Ladyboys and/or Homosexuality its crazy. Yall be hanging on to every word and trend of homosexuality just to keep up with the latest public perception *for whatever reason*

Yall should do what I do and just ignore whatever & whenever It bothers you or catches u off gaurd

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    1355582409345.gif

So are you admitting that Homosexuals always get your attention whenever they're brought up or seen?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »
    1355582409345.gif

So are you admitting that Homosexuals always get your attention whenever they're brought up or seen?

[img]http://makeameme.org/media/created/? -Just-? .jpg[/img]
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignores homosexuality.

Continues to post in a thread about trannies.

Sounds legit.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I lived in the U.S for 10 years and I never seen a ? out there.It seems like it´s a new movement.Like it´s orchestrated and ? .
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Just like I thought. I'm right again.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I lived in the U.S for 10 years and I never seen a ? out there.It seems like it´s a new movement.Like it´s orchestrated and ? .

Are there really that many in Brasil? Why is surgery so cheap?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the real question is.... how many times them OVO ? done pulled an okey doke on yall....and you fell for it.

birds of a feather and all that... applies to dudes too.

What's Ya obsession with Drake ? ?
    2nd off, ? in here Acting like Weekend is the one casting ....ever heard of director.......
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the clip... Looks like a dude. And if it even it wasn't, the muthafucka still looks weird/off.

Smh... You single ? got so much ? y'all gotta deal with. Dumb ? , crazy baby mamas, std's, gold diggin ass yamps, "I went to college/make more money than you, so I'm better..." ass ? , and now? ? he/she's. Smh...

The game's all ? up now.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    the real question is.... how many times them OVO ? done pulled an okey doke on yall....and you fell for it.

birds of a feather and all that... applies to dudes too.

What's Ya obsession with Drake ? ?
    2nd off, ? in here Acting like Weekend is the one casting ....ever heard of director.......

Directors usually give artists their pick of the ltter when it comes to video hoes in those one on one scene's. Ijs. Don't let salmon bait you. He in it for the stats.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    86 Replies
    1,100+ views

These threads and subjects always do numbers wherever u go or in person no matter who's business you're snooping in (for the most part).

But yet ? deny that Homosexuals don't ever cross their mind. Check my track record, for the most part you'll never see me speak on it.

Clowning them, sympathizing for them, or promoting them doesn't make me any better or less of a person. I'm Man enough to acknowledge those terms.

When I saw ? in The County only facing 6 months and Less (at the 65% rate) getting letters, pictures, & visits from their gurl (and who have chIldren) ? around with The Boi's in the unit I was finally convinced that Homosexuals are everywhere and they look & act no different than you n I and that all a ? need Is a push and the right opportunity & anything can happen.

#rns

And frankly I've been a little tired of the whole issue. Homos ain't new, ? on the dL ain't new, ppl being uncomfortable with the issue is far from new. So I'm a little more than beyond the issue/debate I have to admit. Whether the next dudes is straight up ? or slightly Bi is no concern of mine. They've taken over, accept it and move on.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Just saw the clip... Looks like a dude. And if it even it wasn't, the muthafucka still looks weird/off.

Smh... You single ? got so much ? y'all gotta deal with. Dumb ? , crazy baby mamas, std's, gold diggin ass yamps, "I went to college/make more money than you, so I'm better..." ass ? , and now? ? he/she's. Smh...

The game's all ? up now.

So then you understand where I'm coming from...

Why stress and oppress? Just say ? it and let it go. Its out of our control now and things will never go back to the way they used to be.

I'm not a ? up person anyways doe. So I never really put all that thought into it anyway
  • KingFreeman
    Options

6b50dde1-8683-4b91-8d8c-20150ecd5653

Hop off the soap box ? . You can't reason with vultures.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been to jail.

Has seen (probably committed) homosexual acts.

Doesn't care about ? .

continues to explain himself about not caring about ? .

breh...gon and come out that closet
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Ha! U ? are faaaaaaaaar from vultures. Lets not act like any common ass ? on The IC is really bout that.

U can easily tell who's about that by the way a ? write. The fact that "illmatic" beat out "? " is a pretty clear indication where ? 'z headz iz at.

The type of threads ? make and ? make that gets locked/deleted speakz volumes too.

But on the offchance some of yall iz vulturez right? Then who da Lions???
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow @ the video. But live and let live . Life is short, if thats what makeS ppl happy then let em be.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, he/she doesn't obviously look like a man. I wouldn't blame dudes for thinking he/she was a woman.