Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver I meant
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so y'all still think that Sydney Star person is a dude? I thought that was debunked years ago.

Was never debunked, it is a dude.

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For anybody saying "trannys should have to ID themselves"....

That ? is akin to painting an even bigger target on themselves than the one they already. There probably is no statistic to measure a rate at which Trans people are mistreated (how do you begin to rate mistreatment is another issue), but I imagine it occurs somewhat more frequently and it would only be worse if they were to wear Identifiers.

Put it another way: theres a reason ? Germany made the Jews wear Golden Stars to signify their heritage, and it sure as ? wasn't to "protect" the poor German people. "Passing" in a perfect world, wouldn't have to be done if people weren't such crazy ? ......

Plus it goes against very idea of the predicament most Trans people find themselves in. Ask Sydney Starr and she firmly believes that she is a woman and has ALWAYS been a woman, just might not have always had the genitalia to support that claim.

On the real, human grasp of sexuality and gender is embedded in our "code" far deeper than any other social construct in our civilization. No matter how attractive a Trans Woman may be, the very fact that it is a TRANS woman is repulsive to most men (myself included)...........

And the only real reason is because men interpret Trans women as a threat to our sexual preference.

Which is silly. You can't even play: "FOH ? . THESE SICK ? AREN'T REAL WOMEN!!! THEY CAN'T GET PREGNANT!!!" as a counter arguments given that most men don't give three ? if a random woman they find attractive can get pregnant or not. Your sexual drive has decided you want to ? them and whether conception happens is usually a second thought, and one that we hope DOESNT happen in most cases.

Does that mean i'm condoning straight men sleeping with Trans women? Honesty If it floats your boat, go for it. I don't think it makes you ? (which there is nothing wrong with btw). And the fact that we as straight men interpret it as a "? act" says more about the negative side of our perceptions of LGBT than anything.

But its one of those things that ill happily stay ignorant about. I dont believe im missing out on some great experience by never pursuing Trans women. I'll pass and try to without the repulsion and irrational anger.

You don't think a man having sex with a man is ? ....you sir...are ? ......
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    MoneyLuker is Shady Team I think

The excessive flagging of people's posts is some strong evidence to support that theory.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »

That ? is akin to painting an even bigger target on themselves than the one they already. There probably is no statistic to measure a rate at which Trans people are mistreated (how do you begin to rate mistreatment is another issue), but I imagine it occurs somewhat more frequently and it would only be worse if they were to wear Identifiers.

Put it another way: theres a reason ? Germany made the Jews wear Golden Stars to signify their heritage, and it sure as ? wasn't to "protect" the poor German people. "Passing" in a perfect world, wouldn't have to be done if people weren't such crazy ? ......

Plus it goes against very idea of the predicament most Trans people find themselves in. Ask Sydney Starr and she firmly believes that she is a woman and has ALWAYS been a woman, just might not have always had the genitalia to support that claim.

On the real, human grasp of sexuality and gender is embedded in our "code" far deeper than any other social construct in our civilization. No matter how attractive a Trans Woman may be, the very fact that it is a TRANS woman is repulsive to most men (myself included)...........

And the only real reason is because men interpret Trans women as a threat to our sexual preference.

Which is silly. You can't even play: "FOH ? . THESE SICK ? AREN'T REAL WOMEN!!! THEY CAN'T GET PREGNANT!!!" as a counter arguments given that most men don't give three ? if a random woman they find attractive can get pregnant or not. Your sexual drive has decided you want to ? them and whether conception happens is usually a second thought, and one that we hope DOESNT happen in most cases.

Does that mean i'm condoning straight men sleeping with Trans women? Honesty If it floats your boat, go for it. I don't think it makes you ? (which there is nothing wrong with btw). And the fact that we as straight men interpret it as a "? act" says more about the negative side of our perceptions of LGBT than anything.

But its one of those things that ill happily stay ignorant about. I dont believe im missing out on some great experience by never pursuing Trans women. I'll pass and try to without the repulsion and irrational anger.

How is it ? when you perceive that man as a woman and that man carries himself and identifies as a woman? And the ? bashing as an ad hominem instead of actually providing a counter argument is exactly my point.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this thread has went pretty long to say you all are not homophobic and are heterosexual
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not everybody is trying to get a job working for AllHipHop.com

Let it go. Me and babygurl are not the same person or work for the same ppl.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

who are your favorite rappers
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

A man has a right to perceive whatever as being ? .Just because someone feels they are a woman does not mean everyone will agree.The problem is they want to be excepted but not except that people have the right to not be interested in them.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

who are your favorite rappers

A true Hip Hop fan doesn't have a particular favorite

But I'll give u a top bid

"All Time"

- 2pac/Makaveli
    - Three 6 Mafia
    - Snoop (Doggy) Dogg
    - Dr. Dre
    - Eazy E

Current

- Juicy J
    - Gucci Mane
    - Freddie Gibbs
    - Nipsey Hussle
    - Kendrick Lamar/Drake

** - Wale
    ** - Dom Kennedy
    ** - Wiz Khalifa
    ** - Rick Ross
    ** - Pusha T

But I ? with everybody who makes good music tho. I don't put a limit or a wall up. Meek Mill, Scarface, Beanie Sigel, etc

I am Hip Hop...
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    2 Chainz
    Game
    French Montana
    Joey BadA$$
    Mos Def

And on and on we go....
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just realized thats Akademic from AHH.Poor boon.
  • MoneyLuver
    edited April 2014
    Options
    2 Chainz
    Game
    French Montana
    Joey BadA$$
    Mos Def

And on and on we go....

- Tyler The Creator
    - Nas
    - Earl Sweatshirt
    - Jay Z
    - Krayzie Bone
    - Gunplay
    - Ice Cube
    - Jeezy
    - Kanye West

I could go on for days. Yall could never put me in a box. I know how to think for myself
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so y'all still think that Sydney Star person is a dude? I thought that was debunked years ago.

Dude got a whole high school year book pic and you still wondering if its a male or female...fivestopit.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »

How is it ? when you perceive that man as a woman and that man carries himself and identifies as a woman? And the ? bashing as an ad hominem instead of actually providing a counter argument is exactly my point.

Me thinking the chick im ? is Halle doesn't change who the chick is...you thinking the guy your ? is a chick doesn't change who the guy is
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    2 Chainz
    Game
    French Montana
    Joey BadA$$
    Mos Def

And on and on we go....

- Tyler The Creator
    - Nas
    - Earl Sweatshirt
    - Jay Z
    - Krayzie Bone
    - Gunplay
    - Ice Cube
    - Jeezy
    - Kanye West

I could go on for days. Yall could never put me in a box. I know how to think for myself

- ScHoolBoy Q
    - YG
    - YG Hootie
    - Fat Trel
    - Geto Boys

....more?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. Manny Pacquiao with a hot comb
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alrighty....so considerin that ? he said in that other thead, then readin the first 3 pages, my guess was Moneyluver was one of them jail nggas who came out..."changed". This was before he even mentioned jail. Then on page 4 he confirmed it with vivid, joyfull recollections of his time in the pokey.

My conclusion: that ngga is ? . And of coure ? . And no @ b/c i dnt @ ? . That is all.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Lmfao. Where's yo motha at? <The ? is past due
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    some of these posts in this thread got me like [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eoNGISpSar0/Tsrka-pjS1I/AAAAAAAACGY/EwO7a0_cpQI/s1600/? +%25281%2529.gif[/img]
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that the same Akademiks who used to post here?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i never seen a Weekend video

2333540_o.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Honestly, he/she doesn't obviously look like a man. I wouldn't blame dudes for thinking he/she was a woman.

Same was said about sidney starr...until that high school pic was dropped.

thats a chick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS9isDPXmio#t=15

Less than 2 minutes in there's the quote "I was born a man".....
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The silver lining in all this is that, all these lady dudes might encourage more Black women to start rocking a more natural look so as to further differentiate themselves from the ? army.