I see why you women dont approach men...

Options

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Man that's crazy I look the same age as I did 7 years ago
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No you've aged significantly
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    No you've aged significantly

really? u think so?

how rude
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't hate on applebees again ma...you can eat like a queen for 20$

was reppin the same dude that released those glorious ? pics of you? @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

Been said it wasn't her in the pics. Im a gentleman.

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »

I never rapped with qtip, i was born in the 80s

My ol lady would be the recipient of a lady zee special if i saw her saying this ?
    Oh yes @Copper, Reppin would like to clarify that I am NOT his old lady.

She's more of an Applebees Al Fresco kinda gal. I just can't compete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmErRm-vApI

Yall dont wanna give up on each other & be soul mates SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD...

rs_560x315-131029143655-babysinging3.gif

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't hold a conversation for ? ...even if you make the first move you don't know what to say past “hello".
    Just stand their like a deer in headlights waiting for the other person to continue the conversation.

Lazy hoes

If a woman ever approaches you ,it's to give you a tic tac ? .

#Fall down amatuer. Why you need her to talk? #hustlinbackwards ass.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

was reppin the same dude that released those glorious ? pics of you? @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

That ? was pristine
    Coulda put a wig on that ? and entered it in a beauty contest
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAOOOOOO @gns you a fool
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've noticed that every woman who approaches me is never good long term. The ones that I seek out always turn out better relationshipwise

Troof Jewce 3 verse 21
    Amen brotha Amen
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? was pristine

This muthafucca here. Lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? was pristine

1395543750759.jpg
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate my self.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

@ this whole damn thread. Full of feelings and ducktales as you stated.

Ain't nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man, first off. If your manhood is endangered by a girl approaching you then you weren't a man to begin with. Man up.

Secondly, if that one particular girl isn't super adept at conversation, pull yourself together. Yes, some girls are just cold and lazy and expect the man to put in all the work AND some girls are just naturally shy and reserved. If that's not your type then ? and stop whining. All women are not the same, so how a handful act/react in this situation isn't representative of the whole.

I swear, some of the men on here will level 9000 unleash their offline, otherwise repressed feelings of rage and use this thread/*other woman bashing thread here* as a platform to feebly windmill and flail at the female population at large.

@copper I'll still check for your next thread, but make sure that it's better than this one.
    Cain wrote: »
    Lol if she come on to you she's a ? if she won't acknowledge your existence she's a ? ..........bird logic

Precisely. TOS for this site says you must be at least 13 to use this site but, after perusing this silly thread, I see that requirement isn't enforced in the slightest.

tumblr_m6o6qc5ubm1ql9ggmo1_250.gif
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ain't nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man, first off. If your manhood is endangered by a girl approaching you then you weren't a man to begin with. Man up.

Secondly, if that one particular girl isn't super adept at conversation, pull yourself together. Yes, some girls are just cold and lazy and expect the man to put in all the work AND some girls are just naturally shy and reserved. If that's not your type then ? and stop whining. All women are not the same, so how a handful act/react in this situation isn't representative of the whole.

I swear, some of the men on here will level 9000 unleash their offline, otherwise repressed feelings of rage and use this thread/*other woman bashing thread here* as a platform to feebly windmill and flail at the female population at large.

@copper I'll still check for your next thread, but make sure that it's better than this one.
    Lol if she come on to you she's a ? if she won't acknowledge your existence she's a ? ..........bird logic

Precisely. TOS for this site says you must be at least 13 to use this site but, after perusing this silly thread, I see that requirement isn't enforced in the slightest.

tumblr_mnrij5duzJ1s39zqwo1_400.jpg
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »

It forms enticing prose when I approach a guy I'm interested in...cause if I likes ya..I tells ya. I'll find something to strike up a conversation about. Girls like the chase, too..it excites me.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man that's crazy I look the same age as I did 7 years ago
    Were you expecting to look different?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It forms enticing prose when I approach a guy I'm interested in...cause if I likes ya..I tells ya. I'll find something to strike up a conversation about. Girls like the chase, too..it excites me.

you said it, women like the chase - so y'all don't have to have the skills to strike a convo AND carry it or deal with rejection

we have do. all men by the age of 25 should know this...
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

Yeah its not true that "women dont approach men". But like we dont go out like women do dressed in certain ways or what ever and "get hollard at" in the same way. Different game.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Women who approach (sober) are either thirst buckets, out for the ? , or are fat/ugly. Not much leeway at all...Oh, or old. Yea a old head chick will push up. Thats it.

That is not true. I absolutely resent that comment. I have approached guys to chat in bookstores and cafes mainly, especially if I think they have interesting reading material. I have done so since I was in college. My dream is to meet my husband as we reach for the same bell hooks work in the bookstore.

lmao !! So KRS one lil brother not working out
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    So I'm at work & about to walk outside for break but before I go outside this ? said "girl outside might be going".But you can't really believe him because he lie about stories all the time. So I'm outside eating wonton soup & this lady just sparked up a conversation saying "her husband a contractor & he about to be out of town for awhile & she about to get loose on some wine tonight" & asked me "what's my plans?" Before I could answer, she just started talking about some other ? . I walked off & looked back & she was staring me down

now that's how you diss someone and they don't even know it.

goat my friend haha @Es-Bee‌
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Hows that working out for you?

so you're single by choice?

• SixSickSins
    Options

you said it, women like the chase - so y'all don't have to have the skills to strike a convo AND carry it or deal with rejection

we have do. all men by the age of 25 should know this...

You foolish clod, you misread. I said girls, such as myself, like the chase...as in being the one to approach a guy and initiate. LOL at the stupidity of such a blanket statement: "no females exist who have adequate skills to cultivate conversation or deal with rejection."

^^Men who clutch to such incorrect beliefs merely serve to illustrate their limited intelligence and profound immaturity.

That would be like me encountering a guy with a bad attitude then assuming that ALL men are of the same disposition. WRONG.

There are some really cool ass girls/guys out there, but y'all are so damn jaded and disillusioned that y'all would rather sit here, stereotyping and commiserating over one gender as a whole, IN A DAMN THREAD instead of putting ? in perspective and being an adult.
    Yeah its not true that "women dont approach men". But like we dont go out like women do dressed in certain ways or what ever and "get hollard at" in the same way. Different game.

Not true. A guy headed out with intentions of seriously & romantically intermingling with women will dress differently than a guy headed out to go hang with his male friends. Different situations call for different styles of dress.
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Hows that working out for you?

so you're single by choice?

It works rather well, thank you. I find it humbling to be the first one to reach out because you make yourself vulnerable and set yourself up for potential rejection, which can be humiliating for anyone regardless of gender. But it's a chance I will always take. I looovvveee seeing a guy smile and be happy that a girl approached him for a change. It's cool to make a guy feel attractive and wanted...men deserve to know that.

Yep, single currently. Not really by choice, although school takes up a lot of my time. The young and restless part of me wants a relationship rightdamnnow. The logical and kind-to-self part of me is like why rush? I'm young and beautiful, there's plenty of time for alladat to happen. Last thing I want is to be in my old age and regret that I lived too fast.

"Live like something amazing is just about to happen"

^^Sounds corny and cheesy, I know lol, but I find those really cool words to live by. Hope this answered your questions.