Do you, as a black person, love America?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Who told you we are from Africa? Please enlighten me.

If black people worked on the plantation to raise agriculture for the white man to sell and construct buildings then they built this country. How hard is that to understand.

african americans like all black people in the americas came from west africa, i happen to be lucky enough to be born into an ethic group that never forgot our origins in africa because my people were not slaves for very long we kept more knowledge of who we are. Ideas make nations not unthinking labor

A hammer by itself does not build a house the man who bangs the hammer builds the house slaves are like hammers.

Your genetics may be from West Africa, but the majority of black Anericans are from the East.

Ok white people had the ideas but without a slave force nothing would've been built so that would mean that black people built this country.

? without black slaves they would have used native americans or other white people like they have been doing for centuries. Our black assess were just easier to exploit, african americans did not come from the ? east you came from west africa. The people who bought or captured you ass got you from west africa and the people who sold you were also from west africa. That is the simple truth learn to deal with it it will only make you stronger.

One day take yourself to a national library and you can look up old slave ship records they detail where they got the slaves from.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope and I was n the military. America is a heartless ass country man
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

If black people worked on the plantation to raise agriculture for the white man to sell and construct buildings then they built this country. How hard is that to understand.

african americans like all black people in the americas came from west africa, i happen to be lucky enough to be born into an ethic group that never forgot our origins in africa because my people were not slaves for very long we kept more knowledge of who we are. Ideas make nations not unthinking labor

A hammer by itself does not build a house the man who bangs the hammer builds the house slaves are like hammers.

Your genetics may be from West Africa, but the majority of black Anericans are from the East.

Ok white people had the ideas but without a slave force nothing would've been built so that would mean that black people built this country.

? without black slaves they would have used native americans or other white people like they have been doing for centuries. Our black assess were just easier to exploit, african americans did not come from the ? east you came from west africa. The people who bought or captured you ass got you from west africa and the people who sold you were also from west africa. That is the simple truth learn to deal with it it will only make you stronger.

One day take yourself to a national library and you can look up old slave ship records they detail where they got the slaves from.

You don't know your history brother. The people from the East were builders; people related to the pyramid builders in Egypt. The people from the West were tribal and savage. When the white man went to Africa looking for slaves to build this country he went West to bribe the tribal Western Africans for their slaves... Yes Africans had slaves and they were people from the East; the builders.

People have this misconception that the Europeans went into Africa and started snatching slaves up, but that is far from the truth. A few Europeans, just a few, came into Africa and purchased us from the tribal Western Africans for next to nothing. If the Europeans needed to build a country wouldn't it make sense to take the builders? Had they taken the tribal Africans this thing would've never been built.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    This one of those threads that get ? put on watchlists.
    That said i lovethe ? outta murica

LMAO!
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here. my loyalty for the red flag-piru nation. ? and burn on the stars and stripes. crab ass crackas.

maxresdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNRoTzT-d8-trQaPwhxtyl5AoJUfxNsGML2I9AzJV0X2dD260iHg

• zombie
    Options

You don't know your history brother. The people from the East were builders; people related to the pyramid builders in Egypt. The people from the West were tribal and savage. When the white man went to Africa looking for slaves to build this country he went West to bribe the tribal Western Africans for their slaves... Yes Africans had slaves and they were people from the East; the builders.

People have this misconception that the Europeans went into Africa and started snatching slaves up, but that is far from the truth. A few Europeans, just a few, came into Africa and purchased us from the tribal Western Africans for next to nothing. If the Europeans needed to build a country wouldn't it make sense to take the builders? Had they taken the tribal Africans this thing would've never been built.

lOOK ? WE ARE NOT FROM THE ? east and i know black history better than you. What you are saying logically makes no ? sense there was little if any population migration between between west and east africa by the time of the slave trade because of natural barriers. You are west african deal with it i'm sick and tired of you house ? and this ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    And genetics prove african americans came from west africa not the east.
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    The people from the East were slaves to the Africans from the West... they weren't enslaved overnight...
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    And you still have yet to answer me. Who told you we are from Africa? Because I damn sure don't resemble any Africans nor does any of my people.
  • BeerRoids
    BeerRoids Members Posts: 13
    Options
    And you still have yet to answer me. Who told you we are from Africa? Because I damn sure don't resemble any Africans nor does any of my people.

Black people come from Africa
    Even if your ancestors are directly Caribbean theirs came from Africa at some point

Where else would they have come from
  • zombie
    Options
    The people from the East were slaves to the Africans from the West... they weren't enslaved overnight...

No they were not because they were no east african populations in west africa.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes i love America's freedom and for which it stand for, However America does have a lot problems and racial issues.
  • zombie
    edited April 2014
    Options

You don't resemble africans because your great great great great grandmother had her ? overrun with european sperm cells. And having been in africa i can tell you that alot and i mean alot of you african americans do look like west africans. learn to deal with it you dumb fool
  • zombie
    edited April 2014
    Options

I did answer you you are just too stupid to understand my reply so i'll make it more clear for you

My people are jamaican maroons which means we were on the same slave ships that you were on, we however escaped from white man fought them and were left in peace. You however were not that lucky and stayed on the plantation where the white man screwed your minds and your mommas ? .
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    Homie white people's genetics are weak... If my great grandmother had even been 50% white, and the rest of my family black that white genetic would practically be non-existent before I came here.

• Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    Options
    Homie white people's genetics are weak... If my great grandmother had even been 50% white, and the rest of my family black that white genetic would practically be non-existent before I came here.

You don't understand genetics the white in your bloodline NEVER GOES AWAY and it can results in european traits poping up generations later.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy question. Do you love America? Nope but i like living here.

Do you consider this place to be your country and would you fight for America? Nope
    Have you ever felt proud to be American if you now consider yourself such? when i was younger
  • 1800skypager
    Options

You don't understand genetics the white in your bloodline NEVER GOES AWAY and it can results in european traits poping up generations later.

After so many generations that white blood gets mixed out...
  • zombie
    edited April 2014
    Options

After so many generations that white blood gets mixed out...

it does not get mixed out. what you can't read or are you just being stupid by the way not all west african people are burnt black
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    While Blacks may not have necessarily 'built' America this country would not be half of what is today without Black's contribution. It'd be like Australia with a slightly better economy.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Discussions like this are always fruitless. The ? that know the least post the most and argue back and forth over hearsay and gossip.

How many of yall actually read and not just repeat little "factoids" you pick up around the way?

How can you have informed opinions if you don't know ? just repeat ? ?
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    ? if you read a book and bring information from it into an argument you're parroting someone else's info. People ? me with the books. How do you even know if the author's information is correct? How do you know if you're just being fed useless info?
  • zombie
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ? if you read a book and bring information from it into an argument you're parroting someone else's info. People ? me with the books. How do you even know if the author's information is correct? How do you know if you're just being fed useless info?

logic and if the author is using primary sources you can check for yourself all his claims, did you not learn how to do a research paper in school.