Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta love sports..
    keeps the dumb muthafuckas distracted..

is there any day in the calendar yr a sport isnt bein played!!? lol

i seriously doubt it..
    but hey.. lets hate these "spineless" players. hahaha

nah..
    yall the real cowards..
    but carry on..

please..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    shieky wrote: »

i jus find it funny ? sayin Clipper players are ? but these soldiers are heroes..

i mean really.. whats the fundamental difference?? i see none..

Putting your life on the line vs putting financial gain on the line is the main difference I see.

The horrors of war pale in comparison to having a bigoted boss.

But it seems like your angle is that the black troops are almost at fault for joining a white mans war in the first place........ I'm having a hard time disagreeing with that right now.

ahhhh u get it..
    but not jus black people..

POOR people..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Make the case for how they are similar and why athletes should be supported the same way people "support" troops

oh.. well since u asked..
    how does the US Governent feel towards and treat blacks and minorities..

"but they gotta eat" right?? "they got families" correct??
    so no matter how unjust the war may be ull jump to they defense..

the army set up recruitment sites and pray on the impoverished jus as the NBA sets up camp..

i jus find it funny ? sayin Clipper players are ? but these soldiers are heroes..

I think I understand, grasshopper
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make the case for how they are similar and why athletes should be supported the same way people "support" troops

the army set up recruitment sites and pray on the impoverished jus as the NBA sets up camp..

I myself just think it is a weak gesture...
    No one wants to goto war fam..(speaking of the families and friends that support the troops) everytime we goto war especially for an extended period we cry a out getting the troops out.. so that support doesnt goto the powers that be its to the employees most of the time... listen going to war... to the army navy marines yadda yadda is a choice now..its a job..its damn near a luxury to call going to war as a job....

Other ? live in war. Think about that one.

Not all soldiers are honorable not all wars are just but the support isnt showered on war its on their loved ones
  • CapitalB
    Options

No one wants to goto war fam..(speaking of the families and friends that support the troops) everytime we goto war especially for an extended period we cry a out getting the troops out.. so that support doesnt goto the powers that be its to the employees most of the time... listen going to war... to the army navy marines yadda yadda is a choice now..its a job..its damn near a luxury to call going to war as a job....

Not all soldiers are honorable not all wars are just but the support isnt showered on war its on their loved ones

? all that..
    all im sayin is why dont the soldiers sit one out!!? lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When did POTUS say anything bad about black people?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

I'm sure the previous 43 have
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you gotta be trolling. I refuse to believe this is anything but trolling

• CapitalB
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »

pay that white boy ? no mind.. he loves our style. lol
  • playmaker88
    edited April 2014
    Options

? all that..
    ? they signed up..

? they know where Canada and Mexico is at that ? never changed if you signed up from 91 til now.. you should know where you have the potential to go. Not waking up in war is luxury.. they signed up
  • Matt-
    Options

If we are going to compare workers, then you have to compare the bosses. Can't just say soldiers should ignore orders because in their opinion the president doesn't like black people
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

Their women do too.
  • CapitalB
    Options

? all that..
    ? they signed up..

? they know where Canada and Mexico is at that ? never changed if you signed up from 91 til now.. you should know where you have the potential to go. Not eaking up in war is luxury.. they signed up

and they signed contracts..
    ur point!?

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word to the wise: Ifbtour xoach/empkoyer is adviain you on aomerhin you sont think
    S2J wrote: »
    We ? on the players for the ? protest but does it not come down to the leader/ coach he didn't even agree with the dam armbands if he had any real heart and ordered the players to do something more significant it would of happened

No. No no no

These are GROWN ass men and as Lil wayne of all fukin people very wisely put; Pride and respect are not team concepts.

Doc is their coach, not their damn daddy. Tha ? is he gon do if i chose to ignore the 'protocol' and say somethin?? There was nothing stoping anyone from Cp3 all the way down to Darren Colison going on camera and saying, 'Yo, im ? '. They woulda been applauded for that alone and could have a clean heart by that alone. This ? will haunt them.

This reminds me of the NFL choosin to play after JFK got killed. They say Pete Rozelle went to his grave regretting that. These players just commited that type of lifetime regret by their inaction.

You have to believe watever real stand that. Could of been made or thought of by the players was broken, these ? are bball players and are meant to be lead, taught to be lead.

So you agree with Donald Sterling. I see.

Guys, there is a war going on outside.

Choose sides wisely b/c im petrified of you young nggas. Scared shitless. I hope yall r payin attention
  • Matt-
    Options
    Consequences of ignoring orders are completely different too. Nba players can still find employment making same money. Troops will have miserable existences while still in the service if they refuse orders like that
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Consequences of ignoring orders are completely different too. Nba players can still find employment making same money. Troops will have miserable existences while still in the service if they refuse orders like that

shut up white boy..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

Their women do too.

shiiiiiiiiit i got a couple that pay me! hahahaha
  • playmaker88
    Options

? all that..
    ? they signed up..

? they know where Canada and Mexico is at that ? never changed if you signed up from 91 til now.. you should know where you have the potential to go. Not eaking up in war is luxury.. they signed up

ur point!?

? you two stepped away from that initial post...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

5. I've met LeBron James in person (not friends or acquaintances obviously) just a "wussup nice to meet you" type thing at his documentary "More Than A Game" years ago. Over the years I've ragged on him because Im a Kobe fan. BUt I have a new found respect for the brother for not being a ? ...not taking the easy "politically correct" way out. He and Kobe Bryant have endorsment and likely ? a lot of crackers off by coming out against Sterling. But they did it anyway. Gotta respect that whether you like Kobe and Lebron or not

6. Im willing to bet money that once the NBA investigation is over we'll have discovered @Kat is behind this ? 100 percent.
    also shut up Kat :)
  • CapitalB
    Options

? all that..
    ? they signed up..

ur point!?

? you two stepped away from that initial post...

nah ? ..
    u strayin away from the only point i came in here to make..

there is no difference..

and u piggybacked the ? so i addressed it..
    really there's nothin else to talk about..

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nga darxwell with another fake militant rant for reactions

Nggas still aint forgot, you said this:

"Like it or not a lot of what that ? was saying is some cold truth dumb ? need to hear."

Your opinion is invalid. Lost ass ngga
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    This nga darxwell with another fake militant rant for reactions

Nggas still aint forgot, you said this:

"Like it or not a lot of what that ? was saying is some cold truth dumb ? need to hear."

Your opinion is invalid. Lost ass ngga

Aren't you the idiot that mentioned that quote earlier in this thread? Clearly I meant "truth" as in "? crackers really say behind our backs that ? dont like to admit they are saying and thinking when we arent listening."

(i.e. My friends and business partners dont like blacks...i dont want blacks at my games)

Did you really misunderstand what I said or do you really have some kind of weird crush on me and this is your aggressively corny and obnoxiously creepy way of expressing it to me while simultaneously lying to yourself about your socially unacceptable feelings?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Man I picked the wrong weekend to be busy. So here's my titangraph...Read it Dont read it...MEH

1. Its easy to say "they shouldnt play!" when you havent dreamed of being a pro-basketball player your whole life and finally you (think) you have a chance to win an NBA Championship and people are saying you shouldnt play because of another person. We all have regular jobs and we dont understand the hard work and passion it takes to so much as get in the D-League let alone the NBA and have a chance to win a National Championship...

2. HOWEVER, thats no excuse. Ali was boxing before he turned 16. He dreamed of being heavy weight champion of the world. Then he BECAME heavy weight champion of the world. He refused to go the Vietnam. They took his belt away...he was facing prison time. DIDNT BUDGE.

ONE BLACK MAN stood up to the ? United States Government because he refused to cash in his dignity for more boxing bouts. He refused to lay down based on principle. A reporter on a documentary was talking about question he asked an Ali fan about why he idolized Ali and he said the man didnt say ? about his boxing. All he said was, "when I was a little kid he gave me my dignity back."

One black man stood up to the United States government in the 1960s. Almost 50 years later 20 black men cant stand up to one 99-year old racist.

Too Be continued...
    I'm glad you boUght up Ali because, in retrospect I'm glad they played.
    only thing worse than a coward is, some lame sweating, stumbling-mumbling and perpetrating. them guys we're obviously not about that life.
    Ali was.
    shout out Richard Sherman, I remember wHen the media was on his ass.
    thinking he was their typical fumble mouth timid Athlete,who can only recite commercial lines.
    but Richard flipped the script on them ,with the quickness .,then they killed that story, they wanted No parts of him.
This discussion has been closed.