Dani Alves eats racism for breakfast

Options

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy most likely mestizo (white and Amerindian or whatever they call them) imagine what Balotelli has been going through.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy most likely mestizo (white and Amerindian or whatever they call them) imagine what Balotelli has been going through.

dani alves is from bahia so he def has black ancestry
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't know that.

Spain is notorious for their fuckery. It's ingrained there.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Didn't know that.

Spain is notorious for their fuckery. It's ingrained there.

Spain Italy and Russia are the worst. there's racism in Britain too but its not as severe (prolly due to the high black and Asian minorities in the cities)
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? dont even look black, Dont reach too hard trying to claim him
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? dont even look black, Dont reach too hard trying to claim him

How's a black person supposed to look? And almost if not all Slaves from Portuguese colonies ended up in Salvador do Bahia so definitely has black in him
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Yall are so thirsty to claim anything exotic looking as black

If dude was in America and police pulled him over he might get the INS treatment but not the DWB treatment

Dude look like a chico and yall think he's faced the same trials and tribulations as your common everyday Black man?

Get this octaroon ass ? the ? outta here
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall are so thirsty to claim anything exotic looking as black

If dude was in America and police pulled him over he might get the INS treatment but not the DWB treatment

Dude look like a chico and yall think he's faced the same trials and tribulations as your common everyday Black man?

Get this octaroon ass ? the ? outta here

@Trillaaaaaa

U sounding mad ignorant homeboy. Just bcoz he aint as black like Wes Snipes doesn't mean he won't be subject to the same treatment from racist. There's different levels to this ? , not all racists r the same. Geographically, racism is more intense in certain regions than it wud b in others.

I understand u might not be aware but in Europe, the black population is insanely low, in fact in some Euro countries, whites makeup 95% of their population. Thats a large number my friend so for a lot of those ppl, any darker shade is seen as inferior to them. Whether u r Wes Snipes complexion or Drake complexion, or nappy headed or u got Indian hair, nobody is safe from the racist's wrath.

Some racists can tolerate other races as long as they exist over the other side, away from their lil pretentious world and then u got the 'militant' racist who will actively pursue a ? just to start some racist attacks. Ask the ? in Russia whats gud, u think u 21st Century Americans kno what racism is, imagine being warned by the police themselves that u r not welcome in the city & if u get attacked there's nothing they can do (Thats wat they told my boy wen he & his Russian ? went to Moscow for a vaca) So don't think a Mexican will get better treatment than an African in some Euro cities. Some ppl hate every race with a shade of Brown. Blacks, Indians, Mixed Race [black + whatever], so really theres levels to this ? boi. And trust me, some of the skinheads in European countries r the most ruthless racists known to mankind, they'll spit in ur face just for having too much melanin!

Put dat lame who ain't never left his city In his place.
    #ThisThatGlobalness
    #WeTheBuisness
    #WeTheBest
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? spain, russia, italy and the majority of eastern european countries them muthafuckas racist as ? smh when i was in poland i got into a fight seeing some polish dudes spitting on some africans
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so they found the banana thrower and banned him from the stadium for life http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/28/sport/football/dani-alves-banana-racism-football/
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • ElQueefo
    ElQueefo Members Posts: 71
    Options
    How is throwing a banana racist?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Btw ? luis Suarez hes a ? racist ?

And you're latw cain
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sooo you call me monkey, and i swing from a tree and scratch my armpit?

i mean i get the gesture but that wasnt exactly etherous

he shoulda signed it and threw it back
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    lol @ these ? jumping through hoops trying to claim this as a victory for the Black race

"b-b-b-but he's Brazilian, you must not know Brazil's ? -sexing history"

I don't give not one damn about his great grammy taking mandingo pipe back in 1902

Show me one "brotha" or "sista" in his cute family photo....go head, point em out for me

tweet-dani-alves2.jpg
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really think that's his entire family? ^^^
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    This quarter ? ate a banana on the field and yall ? hype as ? about it
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    You're dumb as ? . You posted a picture of his gf's family btw

Hes moreno/pardo which would make him black in america and he experienced racism in Spain because of his race not his nationality
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ these ? jumping through hoops trying to claim this as a victory for the Black race

"b-b-b-but he's Brazilian, you must not know Brazil's ? -sexing history"

I don't give not one damn about his great grammy taking mandingo pipe back in 1902

Show me one "brotha" or "sista" in his cute family photo....go head, point em out for me

tweet-dani-alves2.jpg

You have a 3 block radius world view sit this one out. You are dense as ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    This ain't a win...yall reachin