Dani Alves eats racism for breakfast

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been going on since black/ mixed players began playing. Due to campaigns racism has been successfully pushed back in leagues in countries like UK, Holland and Germany. I'm old enough to remember when they threw bananas and boo'd John Barnes @ Liverpool in the 80's. Fans and clubs get fined severely when they have racist incidents in the stadiums in those leagues.
    Eventhough racism isn't at the level it was in the 80's and early 90's, blacks aren't fully integrated in this game. Retired black players don't get the same opportunities to work in managerial and executive positions.

In most Southern European leagues racism is still unbearable in these football stadiums. Spain and Italy are notoriously racist. Portugal is a little better because they had alot of colonies and are familiar with blacks. France is less racist than Spain and Italy, but these French fans frequently boo their own national squad because it consists of mostly black and Arab players. A few years ago French trainer Laurent Blanc was overheard saying there are too many black players breaking through.
    Damn this ? just won't gracefully bow out smh
    Is he always like that lol?

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont know about niggerdom

But you are a dumbnigger

#BARS

But I take it yall been calling this dude black without being sure whether he even calls himself Black

I could be wrong because I admit I am completely ignorant on whether Alves refers to himself as a ? but I aint seen no evidence that he does

So why should I

Dude is mixed black and white. We called that black in America. Pardo means mixed. he gets called mono because hes black b
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm a just assume that yall was pump faking when yall claimed to know whether Alves refers to himself as a black man

But you are a dumbnigger

#BARS

But I take it yall been calling this dude black without being sure whether he even calls himself Black

I could be wrong because I admit I am completely ignorant on whether Alves refers to himself as a ? but I aint seen no evidence that he does

So why should I

Dude is mixed black and white. We called that black in America. Pardo means mixed. he gets called mono because hes black b

I aint into Brazilian culture so miss me with the lingo my dude

Yall still have yet to show me the quote where this zebra proudly calls a black man
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    So I'm a just assume that yall was pump faking when yall claimed to know whether Alves refers to himself as a black man

But you are a dumbnigger

#BARS

So why should I

I aint into Brazilian culture so miss me with the lingo my dude

Yall still have yet to show me the quote where this zebra proudly calls a black man

What part of hes mixed dont you understand?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Oh so now he's just mixed lol

? yo thread my ? , ? soccer and ? Europe

Yall jiggaboos can have this banana eating ?

I wonder what this half-breed would do if the fans threw a rope or some chicken on the field

But this is a proud moment in Black history
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Can you read I said hes mixed in my last two or three comments. Wth are you mad about? Are are you just dumb?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Yeah dude ain't Black and I doubt Brazil the country he comes from would claim him as such either. Brazil has stricter divisions for race than we do here in the states.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Yeah dude ain't Black and I doubt Brazil the country he comes from would claim him as such either. Brazil has stricter divisions for race than we do here in the states.

Thats false. You guys need to start traveling the world
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2014
    Options

The Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE), that conducts censuses in Brazil since 1940, racially classifies the Brazilian population in five categories: branco (white), pardo (brown), preto (black), amarelo (yellow), and indigenous. As in international practice,[41] individuals are asked to self identify within these categories.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil

He's a pardo (or maybe even amerelo). He ain't Black bruh.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Brazilians are color struck as ? homie....Even their models be on some western pale skin skinny figure ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Brazilians are color struck as ? homie....Even their models be on some western pale skin skinny figure ?

i know that. you watch soccer at all? because this is not the first incident of Brazilians (or any Afro Descended people) being harassed in Spain. and this is not the first time Dani Alves was the victim to racism in Spain

The Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE), that conducts censuses in Brazil since 1940, racially classifies the Brazilian population in five categories: branco (white), pardo (brown), preto (black), amarelo (yellow), and indigenous. As in international practice,[41] individuals are asked to self identify within these categories.

i've been saying he's pardo...................................
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Alves, de 27 años, se definió como “moreno de familia negra” y señaló que su próximo objetivo es la conquista del Mundial de fútbol de 2014 que se jugará en Brasil.[/quote

http://elcomercio.pe/deporte-total/futbol-mundial/dani-alves-sobre-racismo-espana-me-insultan-me-llaman-mono-noticia-710571

if my spanish is correct, this says he defines himself as being from a "moreno" or "black" family
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

oh shitttt

DON DEMARCO

what u got to say now Mr Well Traveled worldly man

Thats that caste system for yo ass nigra
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Alves, de 27 años, se definió como “moreno de familia negra” y señaló que su próximo objetivo es la conquista del Mundial de fútbol de 2014 que se jugará en Brasil.

http://elcomercio.pe/deporte-total/futbol-mundial/dani-alves-sobre-racismo-espana-me-insultan-me-llaman-mono-noticia-710571

if my spanish is correct, this says he defines himself as being from a "moreno" or "black" family

This is a pretty good point but when I translate this with google it says:
    Alves, 27, was defined as "tan black family" and said his next goal is the conquest of the World Cup 2014 to be played in Brazil.
    Now I know these translate tools aren't perfect but that doesn't exactly say he calls himself a Black man.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Alves, de 27 años, se definió como “moreno de familia negra” y señaló que su próximo objetivo es la conquista del Mundial de fútbol de 2014 que se jugará en Brasil.

This is a pretty good point but when I translate this with google it says:

Alves, 27, was defined as "tan black family" and said his next goal is the conquest of the World Cup 2014 to be played in Brazil.

Now I know these translate tools aren't perfect but that doesn't exactly say he calls himself a Black man.

the word "se" is reflexive so it can be translated to be a reference to himself if i remember my spanish lessons
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I think within the context of the racism he's faced while playing soccer in a foreign country he may be acknowledging the fact that he has Black ancestry (let's not act like cats don't like to side with Black people when it comes to being oppresed) . But at the end of the day as you said he's a pardo. And I mean are y'all really going to say this dude is Black?

2z66xli.jpg

tumblr_inline_mxzgr89xyC1qmi1x8.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Rashida-Jones-Jewish.jpg
    mc_twitter.jpg
    lolo-jones-3_400x295_89.jpg
    ec-shemar-moore-9.jpg
    in America they're consider them black

kanye-shrug.jpg
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Dude look closer to George Lopez than any of those people you posted though:

MV5BMjY4NDgwODUyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAyNTE2Mg@@._V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

(bear in mind George Lopez more than likely has some Black ancestry as well but you nor him would identify him as Black)
  • High Revolutionary
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    Y'all ? sound ? ....

Who and why?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    @BlackJerryMaguire‌ I coulda sworn you said Daniel Alves was half Black half white

I'm confused...Which one's the Black one and which one's the white one?

f4dw5t.jpg

Yall been punp faking the entire thread...Dude's a full blown chico
  • High Revolutionary
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Y'all want to claim some stand in for Menudo looking cat as Black just because he acknowledges his Black ancestry, that's on y'all. It's ? up that he's going through what he's going through but he ain't Black, that's the only distinction. I can empathize with him without claiming him. We always want to claim people, meanwhile people claim us when it's convenient. China acknowledges their African ancestry right before they play Hungry Hungry Hippo with Africa's resources. They Black too right? foh

And dead at us being the mirror reflection of White supremacist ideology cause we don't claim Aventura's background vocalist. You must not even understand white supremacy to make that comparison.
  • High Revolutionary
    Options
    @BlackJerryMaguire‌ I coulda sworn you said Daniel Alves was half Black half white

f4dw5t.jpg

You ain't heard? Simply saying you Black is enough to be considered Black.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

f4dw5t.jpg

wow you're dense. just read the thread
    This guy most likely mestizo (white and Amerindian or whatever they call them) imagine what Balotelli has been going through.

dani alves is from bahia so he def has black ancestry
    You're dumb as ? . You posted a picture of his gf's family btw

Hes moreno/pardo which would make him black in america and he experienced racism in Spain because of his race not his nationality

But you are a dumbnigger

#BARS

So why should I

Alves, de 27 años, se definió como “moreno de familia negra” y señaló que su próximo objetivo es la conquista del Mundial de fútbol de 2014 que se jugará en Brasil.[/quote

in America, if someone was the equivalent of "pardo" (mix of white black with some Native mixed in) we would call that "black"

he refered to himself as "moreno de familia negra"

he experiences racism in Spain because of his race

i don't know why you think all people of African descent look a certain way or why its so important to you
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

f4dw5t.jpg

lol funny thing is, Alves aint never once say he was Black

cats in this thread just assumed that because he suffered some discrimination.

If we labeling everyone with some African ancestry as Black, might as well throw Italians in the mix, ? throw in Arabs too
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

f4dw5t.jpg

lol funny thing is, Alves aint never once say he was Black

cats in this thread just assumed that because he suffered some discrimination.

If we labeling everyone with some African ancestry as Black, might as well throw Italians in the mix, ? throw in Arabs too

I think you're too slow to understand that the concept of race changes from nation to nation and no Italians aren't black and neither are Arabs unless their the black folks in Muslim countries that became "Arabized" but thats another conversation