Dani Alves eats racism for breakfast

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @HyenaKilla‌ We'll agree to disagree

@BlackJerryMaguire‌ You been formatting your responses to find a loophole to consider this man Black just to fit your narrative smh

I doubt any real ? woulda picked up that banana and gobble it down like Alves
    220px-1968_Olympics_Black_Power_salute.jpg

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at my narrative. Are you upset he ate the banana or are you in your feelings because i said he black? your argument is pitiful you sound like a white person "oh he don't look black"
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    lol at my narrative. Are you upset he ate the banana or are you in your feelings because i said he black? your argument is pitiful you sound like a white person "oh he don't look black"

Neither, I just think its corny to dickride his banana yesture as if it was some ether to all these Zimmermans in Spain....because it really wasn't
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's racism in football coz its a global game and crackas are racist as ? . I couldn't do it. I wouldn't play in Russia or Italy, doesn't matter how much they offered.

I don't think I've heard many racism stories from Germany, though.

And brrruuuuuh in 2014 can't these crackas come up with some new banter?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latino/Hispanics b swearing they EuropeanS, to and through until they go to Europe.
    I'm not saying their black. Im just saying, they're white ppls pet dogs. U seen The ese's Avi.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? just won't gracefully bow out smh

Bow out of what?

these cats tryna tell me a ? whose black genes has been diluted a hundred times is considered a full-fledged ?

get that one-drop ? the ? outta here
    Are you basing your info on his shade, what in your mind does it take for him to be black? Do we ignore his acknowledgement of referring to himself as black?

Damn this ? just won't gracefully bow out smh

Bow out of what?

these cats tryna tell me a ? whose black genes has been diluted a hundred times is considered a full-fledged ?

get that one-drop ? the ? outta here
    Are you basing your info on his shade, what in your mind does it take for him to be black? Do we ignore his acknowledgement of referring to himself as black?

Let me see that quote and I'll concede

Why is this simple request being ignored?

Show me this infamous quote where Daniel Alves claimed his niggerdom....both you and @BlackJerryMaguire‌ have said that he claims his blackness

My fault playa I left after my comment and I believe it's in Spanish where he says it.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Oh it was posted with him saying what he considers himself on the prior page
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok, so Dani Alves is not really black, now what? What does that have to do with the topic at hand? The issue is black or mixed players are subject to discrimination in fotball stadiums and the FIFA doesn't do nearly enough about it. That clown had the most posts in this thread but none of his posts were relevant to the subject. I'm willing to bet he doesn't know much about football (or soccer), hasn't been to a football match, hasn't lived in Europe and hasn't been to these countries where black or mixed players get discriminated. That guy was basically flaunting his ignorance.

This is like a new trend. One male attentionwhore takes a quote/ post out of context and tries to hijack the thread and get the attention on him instead of the topic at hand. That's some feminine sh*t. I've seen this occur in The Reason, Cheap Seats and now here as well and it's always weak posters doing this.
  • Muhannad
    Options
    On topic. This problem isn't gonna be solved anytime soon. I dunno who understands Spanish but I read in a Spanish newspaper that Spain's coach Vicente Del Bosque basically denied there was racism in Spanish stadiums when facts show the opposite.

FIFA and UEFA need to crackdown on racism. Blacks are also complicit in this, because they lack a strong lobby to fight this. Black players should take a stand more often like Kevin Prince-Boateng did or Eto'o did a few years ago. Players should just walk off and non-black players should also show solidarity to their black collegues.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, this thread has been entertaining. Shout out to trillaa(not about to count the "a's" in his name to @ him correctly) for keeping it so, homie posts like a true Haitian.

I'm a barca fan, I always thought dani was mulatto :-?? I drgaft. I've seen from jet black to light skinned to bi-racials to straight spics to chinks, get racially abused in Europe. Those ? dgaf. And ? Luis Suarez, that ? can eat a ? .

I never got y Russians r so ethnocentric, not like they have anything to base it on. Pos if u ask me.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Ok, so Dani Alves is not really black, now what? What does that have to do with the topic at hand? The issue is black or mixed players are subject to discrimination in fotball stadiums and the FIFA doesn't do nearly enough about it. That clown had the most posts in this thread but none of his posts were relevant to the subject. I'm willing to bet he doesn't know much about football (or soccer), hasn't been to a football match, hasn't lived in Europe and hasn't been to these countries where black or mixed players get discriminated. That guy was basically flaunting his ignorance.

This is like a new trend. One male attentionwhore takes a quote/ post out of context and tries to hijack the thread and get the attention on him instead of the topic at hand. That's some feminine sh*t. I've seen this occur in The Reason, Cheap Seats and now here as well and it's always weak posters doing this.

You're assuming a lot about me. You sound kind of emotional

Posters were acting like this was a win for Blacks and I didn't really agree that it was

Yall ? started ? on me, called me an extremist, Black supremacist and a denyer of racism in Europe. ? , in your post alone you called me a clown with female tendencies....and all I did was point out that Alves isn't Black lol
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On topic. This problem isn't gonna be solved anytime soon. I dunno who understands Spanish but I read in a Spanish newspaper that Spain's coach Vicente Del Bosque basically denied there was racism in Spanish stadiums when facts show the opposite.

A former Spanish coach some years back referred to Thierry Henry as "black ? " when comparing him to Fernando Torres who's Spanish ..

FIFA and UEFA need to crackdown on racism. Blacks are also complicit in this, because they lack a strong lobby to fight this. Black players should take a stand more often like Kevin Prince-Boateng did or Eto'o did a few years ago. Players should just walk off and non-black players should also show solidarity to their black collegues.

[img]https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDazdbu0kETNiDF&w=377&h=197&url=https://scontent-b-ams.? .fbcdn.net%2Fhphotos-frc1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F1800242_659946774076619_2540576363051815214_n.jpg%3Foh%3D5c6388a1dadfe0061782abcc77f2a2ab%26oe%3D53D92549&cfs=1&sx=0&sy=0&sw=640&sh=334[/img]

His reaction to the incident on his Instagram page ..
  • Muhannad
    Options

You're assuming a lot about me. You sound kind of emotional

Posters were acting like this was a win for Blacks and I didn't really agree that it was

Yall ? started ? on me, called me an extremist, Black supremacist and a denyer of racism in Europe. ? , in your post alone you called me a clown with female tendencies....and all I did was point out that Alves isn't Black lol
    Classic, get g-checked and for the lack of an answer resort to pulling the "u mad" card. I was just laying down facts, this wasn't personal.

I do have to admit this is a subject that gets to me because A. I like the game, B. I'm black and have been to stadiums and witnessed first hand how black players were racially abused and C. I'm ? because this issue should have been tackled a long time ago but the officials turn a blind eye to it because they evidently don't see this as a big problem. This problem doesn't stop with black players getting racially abused at stadiums neither. Like I stated earlier retired black players don't get the same opportunities their white counterparts get to work as managers/ officials etc. I know some players personally and have heard the stories.

@rip.dilla You're talking about Luis Aragones. I remember that incident.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    @Muhannad X G checked? What facts did you speak on?

When did I say "you mad"?

Show me one, just one comment I posted where I wasn't talking about the fact that Alves aint Black? That been my point the entire thread, the rest of Yall seemed offended that I pointed that out and thats evident with all the name calling in yall responses
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Welp, this thread has been entertaining. Shout out to trillaa(not about to count the "a's" in his name to @ him correctly) for keeping it so, homie posts like a true Haitian.

I'm a barca fan, I always thought dani was mulatto :-?? I drgaft. I've seen from jet black to light skinned to bi-racials to straight spics to chinks, get racially abused in Europe. Those ? dgaf. And ? Luis Suarez, that ? can eat a ? .

I never got y Russians r so ethnocentric, not like they have anything to base it on. Pos if u ask me.

the same country that calls black non Haitians "blan".

i see trilla just glossed over the quote that he asked for. and he hasn't proved that he's not black

and he is mulatto in brazil they called that pardo
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the myriad of peeps taking pics with bananas in support of dani alves' reaction can be compared to black people 'owning' the n word
    Idk if thathas turned out the waywe envisioned it though but oh well, nh :
    66faa2dacf0d11e3a5890002c99cf566_8.jpg
    Mario Balotelli

f915e84ace5a11e385cb0002c9442030_8.jpg
    dat young ? neymar

6d62e248ceba11e3a4060002c9c60274_8.jpg
    Hulk and his fam

BmTjddBCEAEG85I.jpg
    Sergio aguero & marta

92391f32cfce11e394130002c99c5c78_8.jpg
    Eto, swagging on the racists.

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad he contributed to Chelsea's exit from the Champions League tonite ..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    gns wrote: »

the same country that calls black non Haitians "blan".

i see trilla just glossed over the quote that he asked for. and he hasn't proved that he's not black

and he is mulatto in brazil they called that pardo

They called me "blan" last time I went to Haiti, only cuz I'm American. It aint got nothing to do with being non-haitian Black.

@ the bolded @High Revolutionary already disproved the notion that Alves ever referred to himself as Black when he posted the literal translation of that quote you posted in Spanish

I proved Alves wasn't Black when I posted a pic of his non-Black parents

You like to play a lot of semantics games

lol @ "melatto" keep tryna find loopholes to call this dude Black
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    @gns They might as well post pics of them chicken and watermelon next
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's usually reserved for "African Blacks" unless you're suggesting they too love chicken and watermelon
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are other ways to get back at racists

? their women, make more money than them, brag about your lifestyle being better

But eating a potentially poisoned banana off the field to prove u dont give a ? ?

Nah im good fam
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »

It's usually reserved for "African Blacks" unless you're suggesting they too love chicken and watermelon

wow...I know this, I was pointing out that they might as well play up to every stereotype or racial slur since they milking this banana ?

lol keep it coming...yall actually think yall schooling me on international racism or sum ?
  • Focal Point
    Options
    What does his parents refer to themselves as??? Does he or does he not call himself black? Black comes in many shades, from Chauncy black to Mariah black and all between with brown, light brown, red bone, yellow bone, chocolate, etc.