• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    So dudes still wanna run that snitch tag into the ground without one lick of evidence huh??? Ppl tryna compare tip to drug lords and whole drug organizations when in fact the two are completely different....

With him being a valuable multi millionaire artist with I'm pretty sure some powerful white ppl behind him and a great legal team who I can bet were just waiting to spin the how important he is and how fearful for his and his fam lives he was especially after he got shot at and his friend died and he was getting death threats angle I'm pretty the feds were didn't wanna take the chance of him getting off and were willing to get what they could even if it was just to make a statement

When has the FEDS ever been sympathetic to felons? C'mon man....

Its not about the feds being sympathetic... It's about a case being made in court and if DA's feel like there may even be the slightest chance they would lose you completely they'd be more willing to give you a deal and you really gotta be crazy if you think tip's legal team couldn't have put some doubts in a courts/juries mind with the things they could have used.... I mean it's not like the ? was just riding around on some rambo ? they raided his home now I'm not saying the ? ain't brake the law but I'm betting they rather get what they could and make a statement rather then just lose him completely.... Just look at it wasn't dro wit em he ain't get an accessory charge or nothing does that mean he snitched too??? These high prices attorneys know how to get celebs off this aint nothing new
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

Did tip make that ? tweet on the spot??? Lmao bahahaha
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he was stuttering and ? ..,,

lol talking like waterboy
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    Man...If T.I. snitched..how come nobody that makes these claims can pull up the paperwork to support it..It would be public record if he did..
    . Ever question yourself on how a convicted felon at the time with Mac guns and silencers only get a year in federal prison.

Millions of Dollars and being able to afford the best lawyers money can buy?.The record label's legal team backing him as well?.Willingness to do community service?..Having A legit reason for stockpiling weaponry?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's not the only who has called or implied he was a snitch
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man size aint ? .. I done seen several big ass ? around here get they ? rocked

Height aint nothin if you don't know how to throw them hands and connect
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf the ? up the no ? .hows it ? to look up2 someone
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pointing out that some big guys can't fight/take a hit does not mean that size doesn't matter. No one is saying that the bigger man always wins. We are just saying that size does matter. I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.
  • Da Homey Six Deuce
    Da Homey Six Deuce Members Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This proves he a snitch cause if a ? can READ..there's NOW WAY in the manner IN which the ? said it ..you could take it that he said TI a snitch... I have read it several times and it didn't SAY, IMPLY, STATE, HINT, POINT OUT, SUGGEST..that TI and Vick were snitches...

Why didn't he approach 50 when he said that ? ...

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it seemed like his original tweet was saying the exact opposite of ti is a snitch.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tip look like he was bout to slap ol boy if that camera wasnt around
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This proves he a snitch cause if a ? can READ..there's NOW WAY in the manner IN which the ? said it ..you could take it that he said TI a snitch... I have read it several times and it didn't SAY, IMPLY, STATE, HINT, POINT OUT, SUGGEST..that TI and Vick were snitches...

I thought he did. I remember 50 said he got a call from him. Tip need to get off that ? . Paperwork or not. Ain't a ? alive can say he got them locked up.
  • TrillRussell
    Options

He did call 50....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKQjETVi5k
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Snitchford Harris
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all think his conscience ? ' with him?
    I tend to agree with all your posts in here. And I asked the same question when I read about this. Apollo didn't really call TI a snitch he just made a general statement, so why did TI get so defensive?

Also, is it possible TI didn't snitch but is currently being used as a informant to bring somebody or a group of ? down? Look how long Al Sharpton went under the radar as a informant. The FEDS caught him committing a crime and used him to take down a mob boss. Could TI have a wire on him?

• Ear2DaSt
    Options
    sn*tching is a step worse then false claiming.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all think his conscience ? ' with him?

? going to keep reaching to find evidence of something that doesn't exist and would have been found out if it did. Maybe he just doesn't want the word snitch associated with his name. If he didn't say anything people would say his silence=guilt. He confronts people over it=his conscience if ? with him. No matter what he does, some of ya'll will flip it to mean he's a snitch. Now you got posters talking about is he on some Al Sharpton ? taking down mob bosses. The reaching over this ? is past sad for ya'll at this point
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    sn*tching is a step worse then false claiming.

You think telling the truth on someone is worse than telling a lie on someone?
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    A celebrity getting off with a weak sentence is not even remotely close to evidence that T.I. is a snitch. Rich celebrities get off with murder. It's all about that money. The real question is when do rich people actually ever get tough sentences? Very rarely. Fortune 500 companies pay off million dollar settlments to the Government and are able to stay out of jail even when they rob people of millions of dollars. Meanwhile a petty thief gets locked up in Rikers for snatching a purse.

I don't know all the details of T.I.'s case, but pointing to his weak sentence just isn't a good argument. If you want to convince me this ? is a snitch, you'll need a much better argument than that flimsy ? .
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    it's all "He aint do but A year and he had guns so he had to snitch on somebody"...No proof..No Names of People he Snitched on..No documents..No support of the claims y'all making..opinions are 1 thing...Where's the facts that proves he snitched?..
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    it's called common sense