Married/relationship folk question

Options

Comments

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk but ol'boy couldv just been a "sacrificial lamb". Sometimes ? will call out other ? on their dirt just to reassure their S/O's that he aint with that ? ? MEANWHILE he getting trim on the side. Just depends on how slick he is. Thats if he is a player ofcourse.

But otherwise u probably just have an honest husband.

(P.S. its very noble of him to be brutally honest, but personally, I think those types of ? r squares, no offense. He cudv handled the situation better but hey, not all of us r cut from the same cloth..
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @THOT PILGRIM

I read the "when women refuse" tread and in that tread you said that you will go extended period of time without giving him sex. He told you about the friend so you can be reminded that if you keep neglecting what he need he will get sex from another. He using the friend to get his point across because he already know how you feel about him.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    That's insurance in case his ? friend gets caught up..since you and his wife are friends your husband knows that if he went he would get told on by her..so telling you is his alibi

I hope yall wives don't read this thread because yall are spelling out your M.O.s all through this ?

No shade but I find it funny that a good portion of the dudes with these Trapped in the Closet ass theories are the main ones with marital issues/failed marriages/etc

Don't project yall ? on me.

14 years and no problems..not a day of separation..and I never discuss other ? with my wife...? is pointless if you control your own actions

I wasn't talking about you in particular...buuuuuuut your friend's wife did kiss you in the mouf breh

Congrats on the happy marriage!

Lol..I cant control that..? was unexpected..I wasn't sayin ur husband would cheat..just that he knows that if his ? gets caught up his wife will come to you on some guess what "they" was doing
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I wonder how Sky lurking ass husband feels about being the topic of discussion the last 18 hrs?

Probably as uncomfortable as Tartar Lauce when he lurks

@Chicity‌

Thank you for not @-ing me to this dumb ? .

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat, no problem boo.

U don't need to be dragged into Sky's marriage problems
  • Kat
    Options
    That's insurance in case his ? friend gets caught up..since you and his wife are friends your husband knows that if he went he would get told on by her..so telling you is his alibi

I hope yall wives don't read this thread because yall are spelling out your M.O.s all through this ?

No shade but I find it funny that a good portion of the dudes with these Trapped in the Closet ass theories are the main ones with marital issues/failed marriages/etc

14 years and no problems..not a day of separation..and I never discuss other ? with my wife...? is pointless if you control your own actions

She must know she shares you and doesn't care.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

this is impossible without a mutual agreement...

Stop it
  • Kat
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

No it's not and it happens more frequently than you think.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

not with the women I've come across in my life lol....

Are you speaking from experience?
  • damnkp
    Options

How you figure that?
  • Kat
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

You wouldn't know that unless you've been unfaithful in your relationships and got away with it.

Plenty of women overlook ? , they ignore signs, they play dumb...and no mutual agreement is come to because that in itself would be recognizing the fact that she knows he isn't faithful and basically granting permission.

She's not going to take it that far.
  • Kat
    Options

How you figure that?

Because I know that 14 years hasn't come with a couple of indiscretions on your part, and her being your woman for that long I don't believe that she didn't recognize signs of it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 bitterness... love don't love nobody ass mafuckas...
  • Kat
    Options
    Life and it's reality is sometimes bitter boogie.
  • damnkp
    Options

How you figure that?

Because I know that 14 years hasn't come with a couple of indiscretions on your part, and her being your woman for that long I don't believe that she didn't recognize signs of it.

I got married 2 months after I turned 20..so of course I had to adapt to marriage..really I just grew up..every relationship will have its ups and downs..but th fact remains that I've never spent a night away from home and we still rockin after 14..im happy and so is she
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

You wouldn't know that unless you've been unfaithful in your relationships and got away with it.

Plenty of women overlook ? , they ignore signs, they play dumb...and no mutual agreement is come to because that in itself would be recognizing the fact that she knows he isn't faithful and basically granting permission.

But I was at one point. So i am speaking from experience lol. Plus I've witnessed it in other people's relationships as well. I've never seen a woman know for certain that their spouse is cheating and not tak action of some sort. It always led to confrontation and most times was the end of the relationship.
  • Kat
    Options

How you figure that?

I got married 2 months after I turned 20..so of course I had to adapt to marriage..really I just grew up..every relationship will have its ups and downs..but th fact remains that I've never spent a night away from home and we still rockin after 14..im happy and so is she

And that's all that matters in the end.

• Kat
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

But I was at one point. So i am speaking from experience lol. Plus I've witnessed it in other people's relationships as well. I've never seen a woman know for certain that their spouse is cheating and not tak action of some sort. It always led to confrontation and most times was the end of the relationship.

How old are you?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm the only that figured it out /:)
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Dead @ your husband coming home waking you up like " ay bae you up? I got this tea for you to sip"

reggiebomb.gif

Thot you and your husband must be real tight and thats great, but some boundaries are best left uncrossed.

If anybody's seen the movie 'I love You Man' thats like makin homeade root beer floats while the ladies have a girls only slumber party.
    tumblr_llcosfZDM81qcrs55.jpg

tumblr_llcotboAVN1qcrs55.jpg

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

How old are you?

does it matter? Old enough to know what im talking about.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I've had friends cheat on their s/o right in front of me. We never had a prior conversation about it, never a heads up, never a 'yo if this happen dont tell...', never an explanation, nothing. Its unwritten man law. Even though i wouldnt get down like that, it goes without saying I'm not gon put him out like that.

Last summer my homie in Miami takes 2 of us out to a day party hosted by a girl he cheated with. He aint supposed to be there. So his current girl picks us up down the street. So 2 of us in the backseat, and him and his girl in the front she says 'how was the restaurant?'. Him: 'Oh yea, it was cool, we just ate and drank, just the 3 of us. Aint that right yall?" Lmaooo 'Without skippin a beat we both just 'oh, uh, yea, food was great. yea.' smh He shouldnt have put us in that postiton, b/c we knew her, she had cooked for us before, etc. But thats my mans, so it just is wht it is.

Oddly eneough he STILL eneded up gettin caught up b/c he kept the wristband from the day party on.
  • Kat
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

How old are you?

Yes it does play a part, along with the dynamics of the relationship.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Stop it

lol @‌ impossible

How old are you?

Yes it does play a part, along with the dynamics of the relationship.

been with the same woman for almost 6 years. With a one year separation. Getting married in August.

dealt with plenty of woman prior to her and during the separation. All of which were older than myself except 1.

So whats ur point?
  • TruthSerum777
    TruthSerum777 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't even be the one angry, my man would be angry enough for the both of us with a friend trying to put him in the middle of drama.