Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    87th and cottage.

Anyway. Chicago must be stopped

tru but @ the same time these dudes literally ask for what they be getting ... they need to watch they mouth ... asking for death murder and turmoil is a wish this world will be glad to grant ... this world wont make everyone rich but this world is handing out bad days left and right especially if thats what you are asking for ... learn some respect ... but as a child all you got is respect and there are those who like to cross that line cause they aint go nothing better to do ... like seen in this case here ... but dudes with too much pride ask for it sometimes ... especially ones that feel the invinsible just cause they making waves with this rap ish ... like someone said earlier aint no one invisible from bullets ... lil durk gotta be a better leader he knows his artist are in the field while hes prob somewhere in a safe zone making music in the studio somewhere ... they could survive a la beanie sigel or they may depart early like seen here ...

They could've just put hands on dude they didn't have to air him out. Like if dude would've gotten done like the homie that caught that bicycle kick then I understand

but when you setting the bar stating you got that thing on you for them haters ... aint no one gonna be dumb enuff to wait outside talking about throw your hands up ... they got the drop on you ... they gonna catch you while you slippiin ... dont talk that bs if you not about it ... ? should of had the ratchet on him ... instead of trying to jet out he should have sprayed out like he said he would if anyone came to try him ...... its easy to rap about that bs ... not so easy to escape tho when it really happens ....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    Are any of these n*ggas even making real money like that? I highly doubt it.

They be in videos with a hand full of money one day then standing on a bus stop to get murk the next day

chances are thats an accumulations of everyones money put together lol or that 1 person out of 50 who actually has some bread lets the artist get they act on in the video ... lol

It's still a lot of people that don't know but most of these gang members are treated like hoes. I mean just look at your bolded example. A dude let another ? hold his money in a video, so he can perceive to the audience that he have money. That's a sign of being someone's hoe.

I know this dude that I went to school with that have multiple kids, he was a clique jumping in high school & now he is in a gang. He always been weak & want the attention to be around street ? for protection. Well they know he weak & they advantage of that by making him be their errand boy. He broke, so every time his gang go out to kick it, they feed him, clothe him like a hoe
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    so lil mister is related to nunu then

Durk got fam with the GDs
  • antarticp
    edited June 2014
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    Damn...somebody posted this on twitter. Chicago PD ain't ? .

BpAa5sKCQAA_uZd.jpg

And of couuurse the first black people do is point the finger at what the "man" aint doing for them..but celebrate, glorify and ? themselves...by themselves.

Get off the bs. I unno bout Chicago PD in general but stop acting like they should care when nobody else does. They're just doing a job. Tax money being spent on these dudes who wanna flex on twitter and entertain the same black people who'll turn around and play the victim card later.

Mfs gotta start practicing accountability. Of course they may have had it rough but the way they lead their life isnt making it any better. The fact that they entertain, get glorified and talked about on twitter, internet sites in a glorified way doesnt help them either. So mfs gotta think about the role they play too.

Nobody give a damn but Chicago PD is supposed to give a damn about some kids in a damn gang war who joke about cats being killed and ? ? I promise you too that those black officers are ANGRY and that is why they stop giving a ? too because they lookin at certain black individuals who keep doing these things.

What the ? are they supposed to do, realistically? Alot of money already being spend on nigglets who dont give a damn and do whatever. I think the focus should be more on the people from these enviroments who's TRYING to live a straight/square life despite these things..instead of making the criminal the hero and the winner..and then wonder why so many wanna be petty criminals.

exactly ... whats the motivation ... by default most people are sheep ... and the sheep will follow the fame, $$$ & love ... these guys are getting famous for thier antics ... and some have actually banked big time off the antics ... and the woman throw themselves @ these idoits ... as well as us guys giving most of our time & $$$$ towards the thots ... this is motivating more immature acting people ... simply cause they are getting the best rewards ... that just cant be brought for the most part ... if the fame, $$$$ and love was being thrown more towards those who are positive and uplifting things would seriously shift ... no guy wants to risk his life and also not get any ? ... most of those guys risk thier lives because the rewards are high, the rep, the money and some of the badest chicks .... but i digress ... just 1 of the many perspectives and reasons why folks are in the rut
  • antarticp
    Options

They be in videos with a hand full of money one day then standing on a bus stop to get murk the next day

chances are thats an accumulations of everyones money put together lol or that 1 person out of 50 who actually has some bread lets the artist get they act on in the video ... lol

It's still a lot of people that don't know but most of these gang members are treated like hoes. I mean just look at your bolded example. A dude let another ? hold his money in a video, so he can perceive to the audience that he have money. That's a sign of being someone's hoe.

I know this dude that I went to school with that have multiple kids, he was a clique jumping in high school & now he is in a gang. He always been weak & want the attention to be around street ? for protection. Well they know he weak & they advantage of that by making him be their errand boy. He broke, so every time his gang go out to kick it, they feed him, clothe him like a hoe

sad mane and its even sadder that woman would actually lay with this guy ... thats where another prob lays ... letting someone so weak spread his seed all while setting these females up cause hes not going to help them which will force them to stand up or fall ... chances are its just going to contribute to more bodies @ the strip club, backpage and the prison culture....
  • antarticp
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I don't have sympathy for anybody who is GROWN & affiliated in a gang & those who glorify people that they are in a gang. All of yall can get the f**k up off of this planet

Chicks be in pictures with their gang member homies & caption "These my shooters". They be in pictures with their kids & captioning "These my shooters" like it's a badge of honor to be in that ? & then when they get killed then they want to cry for justice. But was you just last week saying "You got shooters" & ? in pictures? So why cry for the police now, ol B-Rad from Malibu Most Wanted ass ? . & then you got people starting a Free Hot Boy Rodney (who probably sprayed up a whole block over $20) campaign on social media sites that will accumulate 100 likes but that innocent person (like this teacher) that was caught in the cross fire won't get any love, whatsoever

its sad man ... especially when you see woman do stuff like that .. you WOULD think woman would be smarter in those situation ... but when you really dig into alot of these situation ... alot of times woman were the motivation behind it ... wether it was thier girlfriend, friend, sister, cousin or even mother ... females dont like being played by men but will raise a player in a second ... its sad but very tru ... i see it on instagram alot myself and it really surprises me ... especially seeing that im a guy and i have a totally different perspective on it ... and in reality you would think our perspectives should be reversed .... sad sad sad sad ... now image the kids these woman will raise that do stuff like this ... IJS ... sad ................ but woman are gullible anyway ... since bible times eve bit the fruit from the serpent ... that speaks volumes about the heart of women ..

look @yandy from love and hip hop ... she is super intelligent ... but all that intelligence didnt tell her that mendence may not be the best guy try to start a long term relationship with ?? ... she has the foresight to not deal with certain artist because of drama as far as business goes ... but she couldnt see it for her own life and her future kids .????? ijs they dont see that as being very important ??

but the reverse is boys will see that and think why work hard for a legit job that can carry my fam well into the future .. when i can run the streets and have a successfull legit business woman hold me AND MY MISTAKES down ....???? WHAT OUR MOTIVATION TO DO BETTER ???????

mofos done said it a million times .. i sold drugs ... cause the hustlers on the block were the ones with the money, fame, cars and chicks .... #simple

i digress tho lol ....
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares seriously
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, these young ? are so depressing.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ye his dad and ? . he was even GD too
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

You from chi?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Are some of you people even from the hood? Regardless if he had the ratchet on him or not. Lets say he did....how you going to stop people randomly shooting at you when you don't expect it? He could of been parked up on his cell phone and someone could of just hopped out and shot him BOOM BOOM.....and he died with the ratchet on him. Not every murder is confrotational
  • DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Are some of you people even from the hood? Regardless if he had the ratchet on him or not. Lets say he did....how you going to stop people randomly shooting at you when you don't expect it? He could of been parked up on his cell phone and someone could of just hopped out and shot him BOOM BOOM.....and he died with the ratchet on him. Not every murder is confrotational

they not gonna understand bruh, you wasting your breathe nh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I don't have sympathy for anybody who is GROWN & affiliated in a gang & those who glorify people that they are in a gang. All of yall can get the f**k up off of this planet

Chicks be in pictures with their gang member homies & caption "These my shooters". They be in pictures with their kids & captioning "These my shooters" like it's a badge of honor to be in that ? & then when they get killed then they want to cry for justice. But was you just last week saying "You got shooters" & ? in pictures? So why cry for the police now, ol B-Rad from Malibu Most Wanted ass ? . & then you got people starting a Free Hot Boy Rodney (who probably sprayed up a whole block over $20) campaign on social media sites that will accumulate 100 likes but that innocent person (like this teacher) that was caught in the cross fire won't get any love, whatsoever

bruh i cant stand these hoes that be talkin gang ? on fb and twitter, they stay sayin the name of they lil section, i bet if they got g checked they prolly couldnt tell u ? tho, i be like ? take yo ass in there and raise them kids
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard from my third cousin that his grandpa sat at the table sipping moonshine when the GD's were created. Even raised his hand and voted...that's what I heard
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I made that post with that wack n*gga that got killed riding his bike in mind.

What I wanna know though is where are the OG's from these sets, because all these killings can't be good for business.

you really think these kids are in the "business" lol ... if they were good for business it wouldnt be so hectic out there ... and messed up part most of the stuff ive been hearing been personal it aint even about business or lost in $$$$$ ... they really slippin out there ... it like someone said i dont even think its any ogz out there ... its just the youngsters running wild trying to hold a rep .... and as soon as someone disrespects that ... thats when some real ish happens ... its immature bs ... similar to boys in the hood when Ferris bumps into Ricky ... and that little small incident is what lead to ricky being murdered ... just immature macho pride bs ... which generally happens amongst teenages and young men in thier 20s ... cause all they have is thier pride and thier rep @ those stages in thier life ....
    Yeah you confirmed what I suspected. These young emotional 'gangstas' ? off of emotion. If there were og's with influence they would have squashed that sh*t by now because all this (international) attention can never be good for business. Nobody's mentoring these punks.
    These fatherless n*ggas are in it for attention and streetfame (and e-fame) and money comes second. When they do get they hands on money they wanna splurge it on n*ggersh*t that depreciate fast like clothes and vices. These ? think like these silly, single mothers that raised 'em.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would imagine that all the "OG's" are locked up or dead which not only creates a lack of guidance but also a power vacuum which creates a hierarchy that isn't based on respect but more on fear or showboating.

Also I would guess that probably a lot of these kids actually are suicidal. I think a good deal of them are scared to death of actually living and growing old and existing in society because they don't see too many examples of people doing it so they foster a set of circumstances where they kinda know they'll never actually have to grow up and join the real world. That's why it seems like they treat life like a game - to them it is.
  • gltio
    gltio Members, Writer Posts: 46
    Options
    CHI is a no fly zone lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Lol OB been ruthless since her firsthand experience. Desensitized perhaps?

Not at all. I literally still feel terrible anytime I hear of someone dying needlessly.

But as far as that post, it's clear that this person was just very emotional and could not comprehend how dangerous it would br to allow that. This isn't a movie where you just yell out "is there a doctor in the house?!!!" With shooting victims, with the exception of those shot in a vehicle accompanied by a driver that is very familiar with the nearest trauma center, it's best to simply wait for the ambulance. The officer sounds callous, but the best thing to do is to try to keep the victim conscious by talking to them and waiting for a medical professional.

word... its best to watch ppl die... that makes sense some how...