WATCH_DOGS

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? dont like getting hacked but wont turn it off because it resets your stats
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the graphics suck though
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does he talk like the Batman?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once you get used to the "driving" mechanics ...... game is real nice. Sometimes I forget I have access to weapons. lol
  • Karl.
    Options
    Lol @ the nephew(Jackson?) playing Child Of Light on his tablet.

Nice touch.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    I will wait til this game is 9.99
    This ? bout dat 'cheap ass gamer' life for real lol.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has anybod used the focus ? yet? I totaly forgot that its even there
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They could of did better with the whole reputation system. I feel like it's worthless.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    Has anybod used the focus ? yet? I totaly forgot that its even there

Focus aint really nothing spectacular all it does is slow the game down for like 10-15 seconds

• big_chris67
    Options
    Two things that i don't like about the game is the icons on the map that shows where your hideout is, atms, and other stuff are small as ? you have to be damn near sitting right in front of the tv to see it and then some of the missions where you have to hack into things you have to turn this thing three times then turn that one two times then the upper left one four times how the ? am i supposed to know how to do that without buying the guide???
  • big_chris67
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    I'm from Chicago to, does it accurately portray the city?

they have a bootleg Cubs baseball team and stadium

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two things that i don't like about the game is the icons on the map that shows where your hideout is, atms, and other stuff are small as ? you have to be damn near sitting right in front of the tv to see it and then some of the missions where you have to hack into things you have to turn this thing three times then turn that one two times then the upper left one four times how the ? am i supposed to know how to do that without buying the guide???

It's really not that difficult though. All you are doing is changing the direction of flow going to the lock, the arrows pointing at the lock tell you which way the flow needs to come from.

Consider the blue lines as water flowing through a pipe, and then there are pieces of pipes you have to fix & turn them to make the water pass through.

lol @ "then some of the missions where you have to hack into things"... i haven't done that mission yet bruh :-?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hacking puzzles remind me of Bioshock...

Unlocked the Geolocated trophy now on to more fun stuff...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them ? puzzles are annoying as ? . I ain't got time for all that.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how they integrated some of the online modes with the campaign. I thought I was hacking into an Intrude side mission and it led me to being hacked by an online player. If your gonna hack by the train station, please don't climb onto the roof, it's so obvious. RIP to my hackers.

Anybody play the team mode online yet.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint played anything online yet. Them damn puzzles where you gotta link up the blue line and unlock a bunch of ? , those things ? me off.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Use R2 to zoom in on the map a lot easier to see all the icons...
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can figure out the hacking after a couple attempts.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to trade this ? towards UFC. I don't see this game holding my attention any longer.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Bout to trade this ? towards UFC. I don't see this game holding my attention any longer.

Pretty mediocre to me too.

Why can't I jump in 2014?
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped playing...I'm waiting for them to send a patch to fix all the damn bugs this game has plus I'm not trying to play an online tailing game and all my ? gets ? that I can't progress the story
  • Karl.
    Options
    The driving sucks. You can't climb enough ? . You can't shoot from cars. Soundtrack is wack and dated(? pop songs from '09). Characters are pretty lame and cliche too.

Hope this game picks up.
  • Karl.
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The controls seemed to be mapped in a weird way too. I can't seem to get used to pressing 'A' to take cover. I'll press 'B' and end up jumping over the wall and get spotted and shot the ? up.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Side missions are boring and typical of a sandbox game.