Options
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What or Who exactly is Satan?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After 60 days, he officially lives there. Have fun with that civil suit though

Not if his name ain't on the lease.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    You know it's more like 60 days right? You can't just put people out, you gotta evict them, and you can't do it for religious beliefs, so you might as well swallow that pill. Ain't no way i'm leavin a place where I pay rent, I dont' give a ? if satan himself is in the next room. That ? better play his position.

I told him give him 30 days, ? 60. he either gettin' out or gettin' thrown out.

? do you understand he can't just throw him out, he either gotta deal with the satanist, or deal with the white devil himself....the sheriff for that county.

Of course he can get out. or be subject to penalties if my homeboy decides to move out. the roommate is not on the lease therefore he has no ? to ? in. He gotta move or end up homeless anyway if my homeboy leaves.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    He just want the Devil worshipper gone. ? how he do it.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

Regardless of whether or not he's on the lease, he has established residency there. He paying your boy money? He getting mail? Y'all gonna have to evict him, and even then he gets a month to leave.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know it's more like 60 days right? You can't just put people out, you gotta evict them, and you can't do it for religious beliefs, so you might as well swallow that pill. Ain't no way i'm leavin a place where I pay rent, I dont' give a ? if satan himself is in the next room. That ? better play his position.

? do you understand he can't just throw him out, he either gotta deal with the satanist, or deal with the white devil himself....the sheriff for that county.

Of course he can get out. or be subject to penalties if my homeboy decides to move out. the roommate is not on the lease therefore he has no ? to ? in. He gotta move or end up homeless anyway if my homeboy leaves.

If your homeboy move out and your homeboy name is the only one on the lease, then the devil is not subject to penalties. He could stay there until they evict your boy. Your homeboy can't just leave an apartment, he'll have to break his lease, that takes more than a smile. If he's staying there not paying rent for 2 months, that will give him time to find another place to live leaving him not broke. Chess not checkers gov'na.
  • twatgetta
    Options

Regardless of whether or not he's on the lease, he has established residency there. He paying your boy money? He getting mail? Y'all gonna have to evict him, and even then he gets a month to leave.

The plan, if he don't show like he's gettin' his ? out the apartment, is to move my homeboy out within the next 25days and let him take up the lease, if not, he's ? . I know about that "squatters rights" ? and I got a way around that ? .
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Zombie was saying earlier that satanic ? waaay more complex than most muthafuckas understand. Just cause dude say he a satanist dont mean he casting spells and doing rituals. There's different schools of thought and some are strictly philosophical, I would of got more in detail with my questioning.
  • twatgetta
    edited June 2014
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Like Zombie was saying earlier that satanic ? waaay more complex than most muthafuckas understand. Just cause dude say he a satanist dont mean he casting spells and doing rituals. There's different schools of thought and some are strictly philosophical, I would of got more in detail with my questioning.

I'm not tryna let my homeboy find out if he's a good witch satanist or bad witch satanist...they all Devils. not tryna see my boy on the News gutted by some sick Satanist high on PSP and I couldn't helped him.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard lmfao. Dude is a secular satanist meaning he only cares about self and ? a helping hand. Basically, he it's a philosophy not religion. Just using Satan to ? with people.
  • twatgetta
    Options

If your homeboy move out and your homeboy name is the only one on the lease, then the devil is not subject to penalties. He could stay there until they evict your boy. Your homeboy can't just leave an apartment, he'll have to break his lease, that takes more than a smile. If he's staying there not paying rent for 2 months, that will give him time to find another place to live leaving him not broke. Chess not checkers gov'na.

Exactly, that's the plan. the lease is up another 4-5 months anyway, He just gonna tell him to take up the lease and if he disagrees, He writing a letter to the Property Manager and get ghost for the last 3-4 months. nothing they can do but blackball his credit score for a little while. and ? credit when your piece of mind is at stake.... plenty places rent cribs with no credit check.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anyone in that story is Christian or Muslim, then this is hypocrisy at its finest. Those are the real devil worshippers.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard lmfao. Dude is a secular satanist meaning he only cares about self and ? a helping hand. Basically, he it's a philosophy not religion. Just using Satan to ? with people.

Fed camp is still jail.

? trannys still makes you a ? .

And a graze wound still means you got shot.

Secular satanists are still satanists.

I'm straight on all of that.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

I'm not tryna let my homeboy find out if he's a good witch satanist or bad witch satanist...they all Devils. not tryna see my boy on the News gutted by some sick Satanist high on PSP and I couldn't helped him.

bruh like Emperor said philosophical satanism is basically just a philosophy based off of self preservation by any means and hedonism, no actual spells or none of that. Your dude sounding kinda petty if bruh actions werent shady in any way shape or form ? what he believes in unless marriage is a consideration then differing belief systems could become a problem.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    I hear you @GAvant but better safe than dead behind some twisted fools Satanic snap. Never know with those people.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Now however like Zombie said earlier if he an occult satanist I suggest bruh get the ? out of dodge as quickly as possible lol
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    I dunno why ? get janky over satan.
    If satan the one that gave white folks justification for colonizing africa and enslaving africans?

Was it Jesus or satan that said "slaves obey your masters"

How many wars been waged in Gods name versus Satan's

How many white terrorists fruits Groups does ? have versus Satan.

Who fought for you to have knowledge just to know you needed to put some draws on?

Who left you dumb af as a newborn baby?

Who wants to punish you and send you to hell for everything?

Who doesn't mind if a ? get turnt up ery now and then?

So truly you should be worried more about a ? fearing person rather than a satanist.

Riveting stuff bro
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Ya'll ? trippin. Never thought I'd see the day when ? was really defending satan.

Not defending Satan. Trying to explain that many only use the term Satan as a label they dont actually worship ? or even believe that the deity really exists.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's say he's a blood sacrificing donkey ? satanist is rent money worth your soul?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall nigas gonna be pinned up somewhere on some silence of the lambs ?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If that were me I'd just cut and sublet the ? for more money. Nfg.