My Homeboy just found out his roommate worships Satan

Options

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    "Occult" ? is only "real" because yall let them strike fear into your hearts...which is their goal. They sit back and laugh when you aren't around. Actually that could be said about most religions.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Occult" ? is only "real" because yall let them strike fear into your hearts...which is their goal. They sit back and laugh when you aren't around. Actually that could be said about most religions.

? this aint the skeleton key! This is real life!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is power in this universe.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    What or Who exactly is Satan?

The being who has your eyes covered in darkness at this very moment.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Ya'll ? trippin. Never thought I'd see the day when ? was really defending satan.
    In the last days evil people and impostors will flourish. They will deceive others and will themselves be deceived.
    - Bible
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    That occult ? is real. I used to work with a dude who was into that ? and tried to subscribe a ? but I politely asked that ? to fall back. Said he could have anything or anyone he wanted with time and I could have it to. One night random dude comes in the club, sees this guy and literally runs back out telling me and next dude that this ? doing spells and ? and he is dangerous and hes seen it first hand. The look on the random dudes face was pure fear so i believed him but me and that ? was cool so I ain't say ? .

Spiritual wickedness in high places is realer than the words on this screen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Christians worship a fake being up above in 'heaven'

This guy worships a fake being from down below in 'hell'

- your friend is going to kick this guy out because they don't have the same imaginary friend.

You once had faith zee. I pray that your 1st confession was true. If it was, you will eventually come back to the Father, for His sheep hear His voice and follow Him. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I spray to my patron deity that you come back to african spirituality.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    *PRAY
    and it's to Oya the Orisha
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have the ? come through everyday and supply the liqour. I'm talkin bout my cousins rhat give no ? from the South Side. Yall ? can party here..bring thots to this ? . I don't care. See how long he lasts then.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Have the ? come through everyday and supply the liqour. I'm talkin bout my cousins rhat give no ? from the South Side. Yall ? can party here..bring thots to this ? . I don't care. See how long he lasts then.

Huh?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Since Satan doesn't exist, you might as well said he worships the care bears
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, that is ? i've seen people demon possessed people always take the occult for a joke until they start seeing shadows move in ways they should not.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Yeah, that is ? i've seen people demon possessed people always take the occult for a joke until they start seeing shadows move in ways they should not.

Aight...we'll have to disagree
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh what are you talking about do you even know what "occult" actually means. Occult doesnt have to be anything evil or fear inspiring.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The African ? doing healing rituals, curing people and ? in the jungle is an occultist too so the ? cuts both ways
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Occultism is dope
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

- your friend is going to kick this guy out because they don't have the same imaginary friend.

Do you have the same views on religion and their being a "? " as your parents?

Im just curious.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

for emphasis
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    The only reason ? are spooked by magic and spells because somewhere down the line some cracca with a book told a ? with some herbs and chicken bones and said nah sahn.

Most magic is black magic meaning it originated from black people.
    You deny your own power shunning "occult" magic

Concerning the word occult, it simply means hidden knowledge, or ? not everybody knows.
    Mundane is the opposite of occult,.things everybody knows.

I misread your post, I agree. :)
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »

Do you have the same views on religion and their being a "? " as your parents?

Im just curious.

My Mother is Buddhist and my father is christian, so no.

I was just curious. I aint gonna make this a religious discussion.

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Since Satan doesn't exist, you might as well said he worships the care bears

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Huh?

I would make his living situation incredibly uncomfortable by moving in my ignorant ass cousins from the South Side.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He pulled this book out in front of us last night. this ? gots to go!!...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCX0VXWI_D5494if5d82vz4PI5Ck9yUp88PX4-oyrCSFz5qT8iOwOiSpI
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    He is a secular satanist then. The writer was an atheist who spent his lifetime trolling fake ass Christians.