Did Rick Ross get beat up and robbed in Detroit last night by Trick Trick?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    it s not hard to understand when a s a rapper performin in the city of detroit there are things that they all do

1. you call trick out of respect

2. you be prepared to break bread and give back to the people cause its so ? up there..all the other ones know this and its never an issue...they tryin to build it up and if youre not about buildin it up you dont perform

'you not gonna go to the d and get a 100k a show and not give back"

its not extortion its a respect thing and if your not down you get no fly zoned...scarface performed the same night ross was supposed to..you thikn he was extorted?...boosie performs tonight i think...you thikn he was extorted?...na

but ross is ? fraud fake ass gangster anyway so he deserves all this ?

adn the lames always got the same excuse.."why doesnt he do it to white people or beyonce or rihanna or jewish record execs????''

cause they dont perform in the ? city you simpletons they go all the way out to the palace

but itns not like he's untouchable either ? dipset shot it out with him and trick took one in the ass...it still can go down...but ross is ? and a pretender so he's never gonna do any ? like that

so joe louis arena isn't in downtown detroit? white folk perform out there all the time my ? thats in the d. trick trick know he could pull this ? on ross but never would do ? to a non hip hop artist im sorry but rappers don't owe ? except to they own communities. again i think ross is a fraud and overrated. but nonetheless d-town artists should be pouring money back into the D. if ross wants to help out thats on him. But to his credit he does pour ? back into his hood and helped meek with drives and ? back in philly to help his friends hood.

If ross gets 100K for a show that's his money to do what he pleases. But its up to the revenue the local venue and radio gets to use to pay workers and raffle off prizes schoarships for they own ? city. Now im a ? who volunteers 4+ hours a week to help mentor yougin's and i donate to causes cause certain programs helped me get schoaraships and be ready for college which i graduated cause of that hep. But i still think nobody owes a city ? if they just performing and bringing something of etertainment and fun to the city.

Its pathetic how as black people and people of hip hop some fuckery like this has to happen. again not a big ross fan and i critique him all the time on here. but it ain't ross's fault Detroit is a ? of shitholes. Imagine the Mafia asking Bruce Springsteen for a 50K fee to play in chicago or some southern biker gang asking Taylor Swift to pay a fee to play in Mobile Alabama.

Bruce Springsteen doesn't pretend to be a Mafia boss, and Taylor Swift doesn't pretend to be in a biker gang...

• TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    it s not hard to understand when a s a rapper performin in the city of detroit there are things that they all do

2. you be prepared to break bread and give back to the people cause its so ? up there..all the other ones know this and its never an issue...they tryin to build it up and if youre not about buildin it up you dont perform

its not extortion its a respect thing and if your not down you get no fly zoned...scarface performed the same night ross was supposed to..you thikn he was extorted?...boosie performs tonight i think...you thikn he was extorted?...na

adn the lames always got the same excuse.."why doesnt he do it to white people or beyonce or rihanna or jewish record execs????''

cause they dont perform in the ? city you simpletons they go all the way out to the palace

but itns not like he's untouchable either ? dipset shot it out with him and trick took one in the ass...it still can go down...but ross is ? and a pretender so he's never gonna do any ? like that

so joe louis arena isn't in downtown detroit? white folk perform out there all the time my ? thats in the d. trick trick know he could pull this ? on ross but never would do ? to a non hip hop artist im sorry but rappers don't owe ? except to they own communities. again i think ross is a fraud and overrated. but nonetheless d-town artists should be pouring money back into the D. if ross wants to help out thats on him. But to his credit he does pour ? back into his hood and helped meek with drives and ? back in philly to help his friends hood.

If ross gets 100K for a show that's his money to do what he pleases. But its up to the revenue the local venue and radio gets to use to pay workers and raffle off prizes schoarships for they own ? city. Now im a ? who volunteers 4+ hours a week to help mentor yougin's and i donate to causes cause certain programs helped me get schoaraships and be ready for college which i graduated cause of that hep. But i still think nobody owes a city ? if they just performing and bringing something of etertainment and fun to the city.

Its pathetic how as black people and people of hip hop some fuckery like this has to happen. again not a big ross fan and i critique him all the time on here. but it ain't ross's fault Detroit is a ? of shitholes. Imagine the Mafia asking Bruce Springsteen for a 50K fee to play in chicago or some southern biker gang asking Taylor Swift to pay a fee to play in Mobile Alabama.

Bruce Springsteen doesn't pretend to be a Mafia boss, and Taylor Swift doesn't pretend to be in a biker gang...

They still making money and not giving anything back to the city..that's what it's all about right?and them types of acts be working 20,000 to 60,000 seat arenas..and those shows be generating damn near A million dollars A night..they'd get more money tryna flex towards those types of artist..than A 2000-5000 seat venue with A rapper as the Headliner...but hey..whateva
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's not what it's about, but any thoughts I have on the matter are conjecture.

I don't know why people are upset or surprised when gangsters do gangster ? . All this helping out the city nonsense is false rationalization, it's a thin veneer of ? .
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna know who does Trick Squared check in with when he's in NY.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Since he didn't perform, do Ross get to get all his money or just half (the up front money)?
    he gets none he ever enter the venue no 100k for him

These entertainers won't even show up to a show without at least getting paid half up front...Ross won by losing
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's not what it's about, but any thoughts I have on the matter are conjecture.

I don't know why people are upset or surprised when gangsters do gangster ? . All this helping out the city nonsense is false rationalization, it's a thin veneer of ? .
    was gonna say the same thing earlier, just didn't quite know how to get it across. You said a whole lot in saying very little.

• tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    All I have to ask is where was all this "protection" of Detroit when the Governor put in this Emergency Manager who relegated all the elected officials useless? Where was all this "protection" of Detroit when the State started taking over city owned resources? Where was all this "protection" when the EAA came in and ? up the school system even more? Where was all this "protection" when the pensions of retired city workers came under fire? Where the ? was all this "protection" when we have neighborhoods that look like they were carpet bombed? But they wanna talk about blocking Rick Ross from performing like they really accomplished some ? for the city.. The only people who came out on the losing end of this fiasco are the people who purchased tickets expecting to see him perform.. And for the record I'm not a Rick Ross fan by far... ? is stupid here right now..

absolute co-sign.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    We need to come together and unite

Black power

I agree, but Ross has created a lot of enemies with the ? he's said before. 50 and G-Unit have close ties with Detroit and Rick Ross referring to 50 as a monkey and dissing G-Unit constantly ain't gonna buy you points there.....Ross was getting taxed and probably didn't wana pay, and he got the expected result

No one in Detroit ? with 50 like that man. He is boys with Em, but that don't mean we as a city hold him down like that.

trickem50_zpsaaff8ba4.jpg

yo that ? has to be a wax museum or something. look at eminem! he doesn't even look real! and who's the random white girl?

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross is now saying he wasn't confronted by 100 people or any mob in Detroit.

pathological liar...? is pathetic

but remember this: in the bible i learned death is in on the tongue..if you talk about death enough death is gon come...

aka

if you talk about gangster ? enough...gangster ? is gon come...

reap what you sow out here..and ross is becomin food out here more and more..
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love discussing "gangsta ? " on a computer
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rick ross is still winning
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hiphop ? who cant get a deal or not making money anymore feel like they have to ? with the BOSS to be relevant.like rozay said if you wanted to ? with him all you had to do is lock them inside and not outside.that's some ? ? whomever did it
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol. This ? lost his mind.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He lost weight
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called it a while ago. This ? talking about himself in 3rd person smh
  • MR.CJ
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

"In the jungle, you don't lock the lions out, you let the lions in, then lock em in"

30vzuj4.jpg

? a comedian
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Countdown begins when artists say ? Detroit and stop performing there at smaller venues.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Ross lose weight, so he is a lion now?

sit yo fraud ass down somewhere
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You do realize that Bruce Springsteen and Taylor Swift will make way more money than Ross and Skip town like nothing? No fly zone should apply to everybody not just rappers . I'm pretty sure there's more than just rappers who are trying to get on. A Taylor Swift feature would put anybody in the game
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Springsteen's nickname is "the boss" tho again i think ross is a fraud but again regardless of how delusional some rappers are as black folk we should be pulling this bs. now if ross calls out trick trick thats one thing. but just pulling this bs just cause is dumb as hell.