Baby mom got beat up by her current boyfriend and I did nothing about it.

Options

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Lol Think about that for a sec. 'All he gotta do is love her'...fruedian slip, you mean all he CAN do.

And you know what...in this situaon, in this day n age...you right! Thats the modern day father. ? w/ a chick they not gon be with, then the kid lives with the mom, so what can he do. So the expectations get lowered. Now "all" he gotta do is show up. Bunch of nggas 'just spendin time' with they kids on weekends n ? .

Not leadin them, not disciplinin them, not molding them...just pickin em up on the weekend and takin em to Chuckee Cheese.

Pretty sad ? man. But Ima let yall cook on this tho.

Man, you preaching knowledge but under the wrong context imho...save this for a when a thread warrants it. We're dealing with this:

"I pulled up at her house to get my daughter and her and her dude was outside arguing wit all the neighbors watching. Soon as she seen my car out her side vision she thought it was turn-up time. She was like "now punk ass my baby daddy here and he gon kick yo ass"
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    The boyfriend dont respect the ex/babies father is what's disgusting.

when you pulled up he should of started to sit his ass down unless he was on some hard drugs.

all of that other ? dont matter except how you ain't call the police on this cat. Thats a win for your child in so many ways. Him possibly gone and strengthening your case for sole custody.

Slight exageration Lol But real ngga vision nonetheless

Homeboy gave him the 'Kobe waves off Karl malone ' treatment...The 'this is Jody!? Snoop dogg in Baby Boy treatment.

I swear I cannot understand why you ? jump at the chance to live out these ratchet love and hip hop storylines for these ratchet females. The same type of ? that will let a female with a sob story manipulate them into killing another ? they don't even know. And ya'll wonder why so many females out here are overgrown children. Accountability is one of the main traits of a well-adjusted adult.

What is the posturing for? That's not your house. That's not your relationship. She put her hands on him first if I'm reading the story correctly. What kind of authority do you(referring to the people who think he should have done something other than leave) think you have over the situation that would make you think that you could intervene without having to get physical? Why would you allow an (obviously)ratchet ex still have so much control over your emotions?

I've had many females try and manipulate me into the middle of some drama that they're having with random ? x because I look intimidating and said female always gets cussed the ? out. I have nothing to prove to anyone in this world but myself and my seed.

Then again I don't really ? with ? (or females) that are 'bout that action' ALL the time. Its unnecessary stress.
    So standing there watching yo bm get into it in front of yo daughter and doing nothing wouldn't make you feel some type of way?

Smh I guess I'm just cut from a different cloth... I can't see myself Goin thru that and doing NOTHING..now that don't automatically mean Ima get ratchet.. but still at least try and defuse the situation For yo child sake...

1. The fact that the child didn't flinch means she's already used to it (albeit however bad that is)
    2. If you try to defuse the situation and it escalates then what? Going to throw hands with the ? (further feeding into your daughters' belief that's the norm)?
    3. The best thing happening is REMOVING the child from the situation at that particular instance (And talking to her later that's not what should be happening)
    4. The cloth you're cut off is VERY different because you're likely to step in stuff that don't concern you and pay for it.
    5. In the event you did step into it and it escalated, think of the ramifications...you face a judge and likely go to jail cos bm ain't gonna side with you and your daughter goes back into the same environment without your presence for a lengthy period....? really need to assess before implementation....@Westie

My main thing is regardless of the whole "Goin 2 jail ? " I'm more concerned about my daughter... and the fact that in a situation like that she should know " my dad ain't gonna let that ? ride" given I will talk 2 her BEFORE that 2 never be with a ? that will put hands on you.. I will never put hands on her mother in front of her 2 begin with... now don't get me wrong you made some valid points... I just know in the heat of the moment my thought process...
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so y'all cower when your girls exes are anywhere around? real ? huh? lololololol

lol its not cowering. Its respect..daughter is seeing all of this
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »

A bird with ratchet tendencies who got knocked up by a losers and ? another One. A dumb broad who is emotionally scarring her daughter. An unfit mother.

all we can get are 2 sentences? that's not fair...

what could she have done different? I thought women were the better communicators and could de-escalate situations - or does she get a pass because she's 'a bird with ratchet tendencies'...

8.5/10 of females nope.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He should have treated her better she wouldn't act like that.

seinfeld-the-wrath-of-khan-o.gif

i asked what could SHE have done different tho. By this logic the dude who let them fight isn't responsible for his part for driving off (him doing that because of how she treated him in the past)

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i asked what could SHE have done different tho. By this logic the dude who let them fight isn't responsible for his part for driving off (him doing that because of how she treated him in the past)

He'd still responsible because he has to lead. He needs to show strength. Women are emotional and men need to just deal with it no matter how hard she hits him or provokes him. It doesn't matter why she did wrong because it starts with the man.
  • Westie
    Options
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    has anyone even considered teaching the daughter to not put hands on people and expect people to save her?
  • Rasta.
    Options

He'd still responsible because he has to lead. He needs to show strength. Women are emotional and men need to just deal with it no matter how hard she hits him or provokes him. It doesn't matter why she did wrong because it starts with the man.

Women Chapter 1 verse 1 to Infinity
  • Westie
    Options

It's a wonderful read
  • aka_OG
    edited June 2014
    Options

so since women are emotional and 'men should just have to deal with it' - why do women have such a hard time just dealing with men showing strength and always leading...

in conclusion - the woman in this situation (and in general) is not accountable for ANYTHING other than giving an emotional response?

seinfeld.gif?w=830
  • Westie
    Options

so since women are emotional and 'men should just have to deal with it' - why do women have such a hard time just dealing with men showing strength and always leading...

in conclusion - the woman in this situation (and in general) is not accountable for ANYTHING other than giving an emotional response?

seinfeld.gif?w=830
    Because men nowadays have been feminized and they don't know how to lead.
  • Rasta.
    Options

It's a wonderful read

Very, we should grab a beer or smoke ? after the game and talk about it.
  • aka_OG
    Options
    Because men nowadays have been feminized and they don't know how to lead.

concur.jpg
  • Westie
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    quick question. what if ole boy did call the cops and ole dude found out and felt like he was a snitch cause he went to jail and then got out and tried to give ole boy his issue, wouldnt ole boy be right to just ride off into the sunset with his daughter with nfg?
    Too scared to fight AND call the police. I think you've got a ? already bruh...

shut up ? . no boss

Of course no boss. You don't want to get knocked the ? out.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    I pulled up at her house to get my daughter and her and her dude was outside arguing wit all the neighbors watching. Soon as she seen my car out her side vision she thought it was turn-up time. She was like "now punk ass my baby daddy here and he gon kick yo ass"

Now part of me wanted to get out the car a ? her ass up for putting me in her drama.. But the other part of me was on some Kermit "this ain't none of my business" ? .

Anyway my daughter came out wit her bag and got in the car. At that same time she mushed her dude and he cocked back and chest slapped her wit hulkamania force!

She paused and looked at me like "? u just gonna sit there"

I guess that made her mad so then she charged him wit her head down:

You don't understand... As her head was down I can see him winding up his fist.. I'm like no! Is he really gonna go for the fences and swing the upper cut!!

Sure enough.. The upper came with unspeakable force! By the way.. My daughter sat there emotionless!

I just turned up the radio and pulled the ? off.. I guess I'll know the outcome when I take her back home. *Shrugs*

you removed your daughter from a hostile atmosphere. you did the right thing down to a T

you will now be put on child support

if you are already on child support. prepare for youre baby mom to ask for a raise in payments

thats whats happens when you do the right thing for your kids
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    uppercut = strength in motion
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lifetime bond meaning fighting her battles and risking my livelihood to protect her honor?
    nah, thats idiotic.
    when u move on in life u move on. take care of your kid the best u can, but u not her man no more.

Lifetime bond as in something that binds you to that ? for the rest of your life. Stop pretending you don't know what I'm saying.

And show where I said to do the things you mentioned.

u live in a ratchet fantasy world friend. i bet that "lifetime bond" is a one way street too... foh
    Watch your mouth about my life. Thanks.
    I don't put myself in this ? so this doesn't apply to me love, just like you not having kids means you don't either. So....

Yeah hush.

@Westie‌

When did you start incorporating "love" into your vocabulary?

Marley influence?

• deadeye
    Options
    woman attacks man A.
    man A attacks woman.
    man B leaves.
    man B is a bad person. okee dokee.

I'm glad you finally understand. As a parent, your responsibilty is to do the best in your capacity for the child.

If you never knew dude was violent, nothin u can do. But the minute YOU SEE he is violent, you in it! That is now your duty to protect that child as if no one knows any better. You dont just 'remove her from the situation' knowin damn well she aint got but 3 sets of clothes at your house since she does not live with you...and the court order says she gotta be back Sunday at 6!

And actually, there's a law term for it: negligence.

Negligence - is a failure to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in like circumstances.

You know, like when the US gets attacked, they dont JUST blame the terrorists. Or when someone's child gets molested by a close friend or step-parent, they dont JUST blame the molester. Where was _____ at? 'Who knew what, and when did they know it?

So you're culpable of anything that happens to that child in that house from that point forward.

Smh You too "smart" for your own good.

@S2J‌

What about the mother?

Wouldn't the same thing apply to her?

Even to a greater extent since she's the custodial parent?

• deadeye
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    A thread of women circling they wagons around ain't ? ? . With a bunch of simps and dudes raised by single moms joining them.

Sounds like his baby mama got a nice dose of reality. And despite what you scary people think a guy that is provoked into hitting a woman, ain't gonna haul off and abuse a child.

Use some common sense here. Everything about the ? sounds terroristic and now she's learned she ain't entitled to immunity. His daughter even said the mother started it. The child is witnessing bad character from the mother everyday already more than likely. All this situation showed is that her mother ain't above reproach or the laws of nature. Play with fire, you get burned.

I guess whipping the dude is suppose to make her fall in love all over again and reunite them back together? Is she suppose to see how much he cares and suddenly take him off child support? I guess you enjoyed Cinderella on the Disney channel, too?

Bet if they got into a blender and she called the cops, the new boy friend gets his charges dropped. Your ass behind bars wondering why it's taking so long and he getting released. New ? right back in the house the next time you go to pick up the kid again, anyway. This ? ain't nothing new and I've seen many times. That ? don't care if you fight for her and it ain't changing nothing.

I ain't knocking that ? for leaving at all. Women killing chivalry is a real life occurrence.

I know exactly what this thread needs:

@desertrain10‌

Share your thoughts on chivalry.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    And this is exactly how silly girls manipulate weak-minded men. I wish a goofy ass female would try and come at me with some "well a REAL man would do this" rah rah ? . See if I don't laugh right in ya face. The day I take cues from girls on how to be a man is the day that I start a seminar for women about how to handle their menstrual cycle.
    Y'all know you can call dss anonymously right???? Since y'all are so afraid of confrontation....
    quick question. what if ole boy did call the cops and ole dude found out and felt like he was a snitch cause he went to jail and then got out and tried to give ole boy his issue, wouldnt ole boy be right to just ride off into the sunset with his daughter with nfg?

A bird with ratchet tendencies who got knocked up by a losers and ? another One. A dumb broad who is emotionally scarring her daughter. An unfit mother.

what could she have done different? I thought women were the better communicators and could de-escalate situations - or does she get a pass because she's 'a bird with ratchet tendencies'...

So you're admitting that most women are overgrown children. I don't know you at all but I'm proud of you.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Mind your own business when it concerns your young daughter...

You may live longer...

You mean the daughter that's in the car with me?

I don't think I could ? with a lot of you ? irl. I prefer to be around people that think rationally. That's not a situation that you would have any control over

For the 3rd time now...Until Sunday at 6pm. i know some of yall weekend fathers know exactly what im talkin bout.

And if they're still fighting on Sunday at 6 then the kid is basically yours. If not then you can have a convo with both of them separately to figure out what happened. And in that situation you're not trying to diffuse a physical confrontation at the same time. Bonus
  • Westie
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    lifetime bond meaning fighting her battles and risking my livelihood to protect her honor?
    nah, thats idiotic.
    when u move on in life u move on. take care of your kid the best u can, but u not her man no more.

Lifetime bond as in something that binds you to that ? for the rest of your life. Stop pretending you don't know what I'm saying.

And show where I said to do the things you mentioned.

u live in a ratchet fantasy world friend. i bet that "lifetime bond" is a one way street too... foh
    Watch your mouth about my life. Thanks.
    I don't put myself in this ? so this doesn't apply to me love, just like you not having kids means you don't either. So....

Yeah hush.

@Westie‌

When did you start incorporating "love" into your vocabulary?

Marley influence?
    I've called people love irl for a while *shrugs*
  • Westie
    Options
    And this is exactly how silly girls manipulate weak-minded men. I wish a goofy ass female would try and come at me with some "well a REAL man would do this" rah rah ? . See if I don't laugh right in your face. The day I take cues from girls on how to be a man is the day that I start a seminar for women about how to handle their menstrual cycle.
    Y'all know you can call dss anonymously right???? Since y'all are so afraid of confrontation....

So you're admitting that most women are overgrown children. I don't know you at all but I'm proud of you.

I agree. Or no.... idk any more which would make you cry more? I'm just a girl tell me what I should think.