Meek Mill Coming At Wale

Options

Comments

• nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone school me on the wale hate?

Why do people hate him?

Some people bring hate dislike on themselves by the way they carry themselves and the way they address certain situations. Nigguhs can spot a lame from a mile away, and that's the reason why some people may hate have an unfavorable opinion of Wale. Lucky for him there are people who don't take his "off track" antics serious enough to not buy his albums.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek sounds like a baby he should worry about making sure his album doesn't flop and dissapoint like his debut.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most common answer why people hate Wale is his personality. They say he acts like an emotional ? . It's easy to hate rappers all up in their feelings like Drake and Wale even if they're good on the mic.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I ? with both of em, Ross will have them ? chop it up and get back to the music. All them ? can learn a thing or two from Stalley doe.

how not to drop an album?

How to sit comfortably in one place on the bench?

How to stay true to your self and music and drop consistent dope music.

How not to get rattled by dumb ? like these two do at times.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek petty as hell.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wale.PNG
    Few weeks ago. (7w) I posted this .but ok. Movin along . My Avi always changed when it's THAT time .. Ok that's not enough y'all see "razor ramon " post on his no. But I don't care.. I wrote a long ? post day before his single dropped .. Mariah record dropped nobody said a word I didn't care .. I still don't... I carry myself with confidence and humility ., I always try to have a lighter side to MMG.. Cuz I understand I don't "fit the mold" so if I'm tryna spruce an interview up to show that we not tryn be "serious tough guys" on the red carpet Or try to be a bit more engaging to broaden our audience forgive me . I never wanted anybody to think we take ourselves THAT serious. (Were rappers )I don't need to take anybody shine.. Or hate on anybody . I walk in a completely different world .. Where I look for slp jeans and Shanghai dunks online and know what "kayfabe" means. I check nbadraft.net daily . I'm on whatculture allll day I enjoy sh*t like that. I play f*ckin Zelda and f*ck wit b*tches who teach yoga and paint... I get it . I'm different . I always embrace that sh*t.. I encourage y'all to embrace what y'all like or the person y'all wanna be.. I text n*ggas happy Father's Day and get no reply .. I laugh it off .. I laugh at how I write songs about "chain music" and y'all get lost or "600benzz" i like to have fun with our culture. Because I beleive I add THAT to a "gangster rap" faction. I made my opportunity work for me that way. I write poems . I watch wwe . I collect kicks. I'm sensitive ok. Maybe bi polar. But one thjng I'm not is a hater.. I see Daquan jokes all day yesterday and patted myself on the back that I'm regarded as the aforementioned adjectives and not "Daquan". I'm me and I'll be me and do this sh*t wit my "dew" till I don't wanna do it. I encourage you to wake up soon as you find time. This was a post about nothin.
    Wale has responded via Instagram. He posted a photo that he says he put up several weeks ago in support of Meek's new single "I Don't Know (Suicidal)." He then goes on to give his side of the story.

Wale talking that ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek is trash, his 15 min of fame went quick
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when you copy and paste a rap group together instead of it being authentic. Those ? never ? with each other in the 1st place. It was only a matter of time.

who that chick in yo sig?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good look for Meek crying like this
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is what happens when you copy and paste a rap group together instead of it being authentic. Those ? never ? with each other in the 1st place. It was only a matter of time.

Yeah because authentic groups never have problems.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Can someone school me on the wale hate?

Why do people hate him?

cuz he ain't real enough despite rapping about things normal people go through and his flow is unorthodox, aka ? reasons cuz dude is himself, musically I appreciate him doing him only thing that bothers me is when he gets TOO passionate about something, but him caring about his music and wanting people to appreciate it, I can't really blame him
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a shame, this is my joint. With Fat Trel and Rockie Fresh recently joining the team I still feel Ross has the best label behind TDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Y8uoeoeIw
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kellmill wrote: »
    That's a shame, this is my joint. With Fat Trel and Rockie Fresh recently joining the team I still feel Ross has the best label behind TDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Y8uoeoeIw

I personally like MMG better, but I feel what you saying. It be crazy if they got that ? Dom Kennedy. But I think he like being indy.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Dom would be perfect for them he's already got the formula down with the hot beats over everything theory
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? Kellmill gettin his TDE stan on. I see you b! @Beta waddup Tommy waddup!