Faux News Panelist Stacey Dash is Proud Of Her 11-Year-Old Daughter For Making Fun Of Obama...

Options
1235»

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gem$tone wrote: »
    Disappointing to see ignorance paraded and cheered on from anyone really.

Not gonna knock her hustle though. Not that I agree with her actions in the slightest, but not everyone can think for themselves. In order for there to be shepherds, there has to be sheep.

This ain't no hustle... this bytch said she PROUD of her 11 year old daughter making fun of Obama ( the only reason her daughter even did it was to please her mother).. you can be a Republican that's fine but 2 bash the president because he black when you black yourself is ? ... BTW what can a 11 year old comprehend about politics? so she had 2 be bashing him on his race not his policies or political views. ..

this bytch is disappointing...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    getting at Kanye..

http://youtu.be/0Zl0M6DSOUs

I bet this bytch woulda suffered from Stockholm syndrome 180 years ago. .
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama foot soldier #1 never fails to show up
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you can only have traditions if your a conservative? Learn something new everyday
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not gonna knock her hustle though. Not that I agree with her actions in the slightest, but not everyone can think for themselves. In order for there to be shepherds, there has to be sheep.

This ain't no hustle... this bytch said she PROUD of her 11 year old daughter making fun of Obama ( the only reason her daughter even did it was to please her mother).. you can be a Republican that's fine but 2 bash the president because he black when you black yourself is ? ... BTW what can a 11 year old comprehend about politics? so she had 2 be bashing him on his race not his policies or political views. ..

No, I get what you are saying and that is disturbing, but I honestly don't even believe that exchange with her daughter even happened. I think she is making that up to appear like she is the way they want her to be. And when I say her hustle I am referring to the fact that she is getting paid to spew that outlandish ? . So if that is what she has to do to increase her bank account, so be it. Again I don't agree with it, but I don't have to do that nor am I getting offered thousands to come on a show and disrespect myself and those who came before me that made it possible for me to even have a platform my opinions to be voiced. Not everyone can be Maya or Malcolm or whomever.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

No, I get what you are saying and that is disturbing, but I honestly don't even believe that exchange with her daughter even happened. I think she is making that up to appear like she is the way they want her to be. And when I say her hustle I am referring to the fact that she is getting paid to spew that outlandish ? . So if that is what she has to do to increase her bank account, so be it. Again I don't agree with it, but I don't have to do that nor am I getting offered thousands to come on a show and disrespect myself and those who came before me that made it possible for me to even have a platform my opinions to be voiced. Not everyone can be Maya or Malcolm or whomever.

I'm not coming at you at all.. but I'm just dumbfounded that she selling herself short like that.. the ? up thing is there is people out there that actually believe the outlandish ? she saying and taking it to heart... Idc if she mean it or not... it's funny and satirical when Steven Colbert does it on his show... but when you go on a show and act like yo old ass never experienced profiling... never got over looked for a movie/ tv role because she was black.. that ? is crazy... a couple racks ain't worth it...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    getting at Kanye..

http://youtu.be/0Zl0M6DSOUs
    hqdefault.jpg
    Welcome to Fox News!
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If anybody listen to Tariq, he predicted this 5 months ago.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Stacey Dash don't really understand she way the world works, I don't think.

She understands it wonderfully. She found out white republicans love a black republican and this can be a resurgence.

fixed

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not gonna knock her hustle though..

This was covered awhile back. lol maybe she does have a hustle going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb35qhz6xo

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? her hustle
    I know right lol! Watch they get rid of her ass and she'll end up trying to get on The Game or some ? reality show and ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This hefa is like the black version of Sarah Palin

ann coulder
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care about her political position. that ? down matter when your both horizontal. man i'd dress up like uncle ruckus for her and tap that.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care about her political position. that ? down matter when your both horizontal. man i'd dress up like uncle ruckus for her and tap that.

Smh. If I though she was a "? " or whatever I wouldn't touch her.