Is it time to make a "Welcome back to Cleveland" thread yet?

Options
124»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wiggins for tross
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Im lovin listening to these miami sports talk radio stations. 560am and 730am. Heat my new 2nd fav team.

I wish bosh went to houston but he wanna play hero and make a statement in miami. good for him for finally "Manning Up."

I just ordered NBATV today. I havent had it in years. 4 to be exact.

Im ready for NBA2k15. Havent bought or Played one since 2k10.

I use to be mad and upset but somehow, the madness is leaving my body.

I never heard the "happy" song because i thought it was too "poppy" and ? . Now ive been hearing it all day and i dont even care.

Im glad to be a nba fan again. Im proud to be a Clevelander. Hell, my name is 2one6.

I represent.

Dont be mad CS, because we arent anymore.

What's Not To Like?
    This is really great... Lol
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    All these black ppl cryin like this is a ? move need to get over themselves. He got his max dollars, for the first time ever. ? an apology, money talks.

Ol prostitute "if it ain't about the monnnnay" ass ? ..lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    BsRu4epIMAIBlp6.jpg

this pic had me weak when i saw it
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 year contract LeBron signed he's about to break y'all hearts again. 2016 He will be a Laker
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    2 year contract LeBron signed he's about to break y'all hearts again. 2016 He will be a Laker

Bruh.......bron gives no ? but he s cleevander for life
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    all is well, all is forgiven. hell, we may even forgive sterling. it aint his fault. its that ? 's fault. she the kinda hoe that will ? with a sugar daddy and not even give him no ? . SHE AINT NO ANNA NICOLE!!!

good day to be a Clevelander. such a good day.

im from cleveland #KanyeShrug

So you're a cavs, heat and lakers fan? Disgust
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R8xSpXc.jpg

bruh... roflmao
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Yeah the Cavs of the LeBron era might be the worst of all time. If Philly book you it's for a valid reason. Cleveland turned they back on a player in a way I've never seen in my 28 years on earth. Took away from the sportsmanship of the game. All they burning of jerseys and anger turned into begging and crying. I've never seen so much waiting to exhale type ? in sports.

Let's not forget the threats and disrespecting his mother.I have never seen any fanbase outside of Philly do sick ? like that.When he went back to Cleveland for the first time they had to have extra security because it he was getting death threats.

Aye............................................................ shut ya'll b#tchasses up, aint nobody tryna hear that sh#t

I thought you said lebron was an offbrand akron ? and you ain't want him back?

Nobody wants to hear the truth,ok

Have you heard me change my tune, see any Lebron picks in my sig?????

Im just happy, cause ? is mad.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    All these black ppl cryin like this is a ? move need to get over themselves. He got his max dollars, for the first time ever. ? an apology, money talks.

lol pfft obviously there are other factors too. His family and friends still from Northeast Ohio. He wants to raise his kids there. Wade is washed up and Kyrie is young. Miami was already starting to sorta take him for granted. He doesn't want to be remembered as a "journeyman" player that hopped from city to city in search of rings. Etc. These are sound, valid reasons.

Ya'll ? me with this "he ain't even from Cleveland, why should he care" ? when its a 40 minute drive from Akron...

I'm getting tired of these cynical bitter ass IC ? that wanna act like these ultra pro-black militants until its time for a illpix Snowbunny thread lol. You woulda thought Lebron just apologized to Donald Sterling after signing to the Cleveland Zimmermans the way some talkin. ? you mad about, b?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

lol pfft obviously there are other factors too. His family and friends still from Northeast Ohio. He wants to raise his kids there. Wade is washed up and Kyrie is young. Miami was already starting to sorta take him for granted. He doesn't want to be remembered as a "journeyman" player that hopped from city to city in search of rings. Etc. These are sound, valid reasons.

Ya'll ? me with this "he ain't even from Cleveland, why should he care" ? when its a 40 minute drive from Akron...

I'm getting tired of these cynical bitter ass IC ? that wanna act like these ultra pro-black militants until its time for a illpix Snowbunny thread lol. You woulda thought Lebron just apologized to Donald Sterling after signing to the Cleveland Zimmermans the way some talkin. ? you mad about, b?

? shut the ? up .... In here talking to men yet sounding like an abused ass wife .... Ol "he still love me he said he sorry.. he just hit me cos he care" ass ? ......you should be ashamed of yourself promoting this kind of lack of self respect .... I really hope you ? ain't raising no little young black kids out here .... gone keep these lil ? with all kinds of inferiority complexes ...smh damn shame too

Journeyman>>>Massah's favorite ? boy
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lool @ these fake ass militants. Dan Gilbert didn't anything racist. What he said was idiotic, but not racist. As a matter of fact, he has done more to Detroit which is predominantly black than your favorite militant. Petty ass ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lool @ these fake ass militants. Dan Gilbert didn't anything racist. What he said was idiotic, but not racist. As a matter of fact, he has done more to Detroit which is predominantly black than your favorite militant. Petty ass ?

Shut yo cracka ass up.. Ain't nobody asked for your opinion Opie
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Yeah the Cavs of the LeBron era might be the worst of all time. If Philly book you it's for a valid reason. Cleveland turned they back on a player in a way I've never seen in my 28 years on earth. Took away from the sportsmanship of the game. All they burning of jerseys and anger turned into begging and crying. I've never seen so much waiting to exhale type ? in sports.

Let's not forget the threats and disrespecting his mother.I have never seen any fanbase outside of Philly do sick ? like that.When he went back to Cleveland for the first time they had to have extra security because it he was getting death threats.

Aye............................................................ shut ya'll b#tchasses up, aint nobody tryna hear that sh#t

I thought you said lebron was an offbrand akron ? and you ain't want him back?

Nobody wants to hear the truth,ok

Have you heard me change my tune, see any Lebron picks in my sig?????

Im just happy, cause ? is mad.

I feel the same way. People mad. I know im going back on alot of ? i said about LeBron, but all is well. Everything is back to normal and he is a better player and man than when he left. Hell, i even like Kyrie. Granted, i never really watched a cavs game or highlight with him, but i had my reasons.

Yall understand, right?

No worries mate!

(Que the Pharelle song lol)

• Dave2one6
    Options

No offense, but its nowhere near a 40 minute drive. not even with rush hour. I use to drive there every day for a summer when i was driving 2 years ago.
  • Dave2one6
    Options

what he said was idiotic? i kinda believe what Dan said:

Cleveland will win a title before miami. lol what's not to like?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Yea, and it didn't happen. It was completely idiotic lol.
  • Dave2one6
    Options

im not talking the past.... lol

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

im not talking the past.... lol

2 titles. Idiotic statement.