If Tupac Returned How SHOCKED Would You Be? (Plus Why Haven't There Been Conspiracies on Biggie?)

Options
13»

Comments

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Nobody really believes 2pac is still alive apart from kids who were born after he died or were very young and stan to the point that they got him No1DOA...

To truly appreciate 2 pac influence/music...you need to be old enough to have remembered the ? shenanigans when he was alive...

applaud this man
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Worl'Boss wrote: »
    Did tupac mom ever address any of those therioes

I doubt it
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie fans are typically just fans of his music whereas the average Tupac fan worships the guy like he's ? or the father they never had.

I think that's why the Pac fans have trouble letting go.
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Biggie fans are typically just fans of his music whereas the average Tupac fan worships the guy like he's ? or the father they never had.

That's true. Also, Pac had a larger persona and he was calculated, so he purposely played on the mystery because he knew people would buy into it. His label also exploited the mystique for marketing purposes and sales. He wanted to be a legend and remembered for something, so he was somewhat more calculated about the moves he made while he was alive since he figured he would die young from his lifestyle. He was planning his legacy early on.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be shocked. Even if you don't believe that he still alive you hear it so much that if he was to really still be alive I would be like well damn. Like somebody said though dude would be going straight to jail. If dude was alive still though that would be some lame ass ? of him
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    I wouldn't be shocked. Even if you don't believe that he still alive you hear it so much that if he was to really still be alive I would be like well damn. Like somebody said though dude would be going straight to jail. If dude was alive still though that would be some lame ass ? of him

Well the Statute of Limitations ran out. So, I doubt he would go to jail.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since B.I.G. was likely killed in response to his murder somebody would really do the job this time.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How hilarious would it be if he was still alive and was planning some grandiose comeback and then Biggie got killed and he was like "damn... now I gotta stay in hiding forever".
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac had the psuedo revolutionary thing going for him....Seemingly so many people wanted Pac dead, from the corner store crips to the CIA, that fans mythologized Pac as this larger than life figure who was so entrenched in the struggle, he wouldve been smart enough to fake his own death.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Biggie and Pac live to different lives, had two different journeys. Pacs journey was uncommon, since before his birth, he didnt lead a regular life. His story is waaaay more intetesting. Mythical.
    Pacs family is in the history books Assata, Multulu, his mom was a leader in the panther 21 where they tried to bomb several buildings...
    Then add his story.
    Biggie was just a rapper...
    Add with the fact that, a majority of Pac's music dealt with real ? that are still relevant today.
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Biggie and Pac live to different lives, had two different journeys. Pacs journey was uncommon, since before his birth, he didnt lead a regular life. His story is waaaay more intetesting. Mythical.
    Pacs family is in the history books Assata, Multulu, his mom was a leader in the panther 21 where they tried to bomb several buildings...
    Then add his story.
    Biggie was just a rapper...
    Add with the fact that, a majority of Pac's music dealt with real ? that are still relevant today.

Biggie was more than just a rapper.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Pac dead as ? same for Big. Let them RIP nobody but internet nerds are making what if threads. Pac got pop for slipping same for Big let it go.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^bruh, I believe he was talking about you
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    ^^^bruh, I believe he was talking about you

I said when I wrote it that I believed he was dead. So, I don't think he mean't me specifically, but people who actually believe that he's alive.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac died in 1996

I was born in 1997

Damn
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Pac died in 1996

I was born in 1997

Damn

WHOA you younger than me. I was born in 94'.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i would be happy and mad because he lied for how many years .But some of those vids on youtube always get me wondering . All those werid messages in his music and ?

Yeah like these stupid videos here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNHuOj7X5GA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObvhohQuL90

LOL @ the 2nd video
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    i think i would be happy and mad because he lied for how many years .But some of those vids on youtube always get me wondering . All those werid messages in his music and ?

Yeah like these stupid videos here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNHuOj7X5GA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObvhohQuL90

LOL @ the 2nd video

? I know right. Plus dude disabled the comments and deleted the comments that talked against his conspiracy. I can't stand people like that because they give others false hope. Tupac is alive spiritually, but in flesh he's deceased. He lives through his music. That's just my opinion and how I feel.
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    I'll hold him responsible for loyal to the game and pacs life and he'll fall lower on my GOAT list

I was thinkin the same thing.
  • jaywillis
    jaywillis Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Biggie body was driven in Bedstuy.

biggie3n-2-web.jpg

2Pac's autopsy photo was readily leaked and people still kept up with that he's alive nonsense.
    People said that photo was fake. I've seen that photo many of times. Also, i'm confused Afeni didn't cash in his policies. That's another reason why people think he's alive or in witness protection.

But how are you sure that she didn't cash in?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    jaywillis wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Biggie body was driven in Bedstuy.

biggie3n-2-web.jpg

2Pac's autopsy photo was readily leaked and people still kept up with that he's alive nonsense.
    People said that photo was fake. I've seen that photo many of times. Also, i'm confused Afeni didn't cash in his policies. That's another reason why people think he's alive or in witness protection.

But how are you sure that she didn't cash in?

It's been reports on how she never cashed in and it was just still there untouched.