What's Worse, A Son That's A Fa99ot Or Son That's A Snitch?

Options

Comments

• damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    at least the snitch could give me grandchildren
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    There's nothing 'perverted' or 'wrong' with being a homosexual or a ? (leaving aside the issue of child-adult sex itself, I mean an attraction to prepubescent children).

Are...you...? ...SERIOUS!?

la_et_chris_hansen_st.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dakari wrote: »
    snitching is everywhere

Yeah you right,but I would rather be the father of a tattle tale than a ? sucking ? .Manhood and pride are what makes you a man.Without it you are just as low as a maggot.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There's nothing 'perverted' or 'wrong' with being a homosexual or a ? (leaving aside the issue of child-adult sex itself, I mean an attraction to prepubescent children).

15rgt2q.jpg

• jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Huruma has some explaining to do
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? .
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ummm snitching is not all the way wrong in certain situations.....i did the whole 48 hour snitch room myself over my bestfriends baby dad...call it wat u want but thats a diff story

all in all i would rather my son be a snitch...ughh@ him bringing men home smfh
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Why you telling on ? , (unless of course you were doing your civic duty,) and you're not involved in the game. Also, making futile attempt to compare yourself to Naomi Campbell opens yourself up to all kinds of roasting.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Why you telling on ? , (unless of course you were doing your civic duty,) and you're not involved in the game. Also, making futile attempt to compare yourself to Naomi Campbell opens yourself up to all kinds of roasting.

thats a whole nother story that i refuse to get into in this thread
    also ? the ? do u think i give a ? about somebody talkin about me on here!! ? i will roast back! and???...... ? bye!!

actin brand new boy please
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Men should not suck ? or get ass ? .Once that happens you are not a man anymore and a ? is sub human.Snitching does not bother me because it is the SMART thing to do.Also I would not have a son who puts himself in the position to snitch because would not live in the hood and he would be well educated living in the Burbs away from that ignorant ? ? .
    Ask Antoine Dodson he was ? , but isn't anymore.
    Antoine Dodson says if his newborn son turns out to be ? he'd still love him ... but he'd do his best to change him and make him straight.

Dodson -- who became famous in 2010 when he fended off a ? and told a reporter, "Hide ya kids, hide ya wife, hide ya husbands ... cause they rapin' everybody out here" -- said last year he was disavowing his homosexuality and becoming a straight family man.

Dodson tells TMZ ... he believes living a ? lifestyle is wrong and anti-religious, but he would love his son regardless. He says, "I wouldn't be shocked because I lived that life before," adding, "I would try and get him help."

Dodson continued, "Even if he couldn't be fixed it doesn't matter because I still support him no matter what."

Benevolent of him.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/01/antoine-dodson-? -son/#ixzz3AnMz9xji
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/01/antoine-dodson-? -son/
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't think either one is detrimental to your life.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't even be a question. Would pour hot AIDS infested lava with cancer infested chocolate ball rusted razor blades down either or both them disgraceful piece of ? throats
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only worse in the life than a snitch is a ? . Snitching is so beyond reprehenisble that there's really no word in the English langague to describe how ? up the act really is. Take Sammy "The Bull", Gravano. Yeah Gotti was the head of the Gambino Crime Family. He plan, plotlined, and on his others had ? killed, but Sammy was the bigger threat to society. Sammy had around 19 bodies to his credit, one including his own brother-in-law. Sammy was a thug, but when it came time to do that life bid, his true colors came out and he told on Gotti. The cold part about being a government rat is, often times, they'll want you to tell on ? that don't even have anything to do with the initial case you turned ? made on. Sammy Gravano was testifying against ? in the other families in NY, and families in other states. Once you agree to be a ? and tell on ? , you're in effect the governments ? and the U.S. Attorney will have you tellin' on anybody and everybody.

Snitching is outside of my frame of reference. How in one instance, you can beat, extort, intimidate, maim, and ? ? . Build a repuation as one of the baddests muthafuckas to ever walk the earth, but then when you get caught and those white folks indict you with RICO statues, have you on tape plotting and scheming. Then procesutors starts throwin' those years at you, you want to ? out and tell on ? . How can you testify in open court against the same men you once considered friends, the same dudes you ? for, then tell on them in court? How can muthafuckas who this look at themselves in the mirror. How can you live with the fact that when it became time to go to the pen, you were man enough to do it.

Don't get me wrong, being a ? is some disgusting and ruplsive ? , aside from the fact that ? engage in perverse sexual activity, they do have a sense of honor and intergrity about themselves. Unless you have a trannie freak son, you may be able to deal with the fact he sucks ? . However with a snitch as son, you have to live with the fact that the ? wanted to be a part of the game, reap the benefits of the game, but didn't have the fortitude to deal with the consequences of the game. If Godforbid, I have a ? son, he come still be a part of the family; however, a son that was a snitch would be disowned and dead to me.

Forgot about this ? Huruma.

probably the "craziest", and strangest ? to ever post on the IC.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    The only worse in the life than a snitch is a ? . Snitching is so beyond reprehenisble that there's really no word in the English langague to describe how ? up the act really is. Take Sammy "The Bull", Gravano. Yeah Gotti was the head of the Gambino Crime Family. He plan, plotlined, and on his others had ? killed, but Sammy was the bigger threat to society. Sammy had around 19 bodies to his credit, one including his own brother-in-law. Sammy was a thug, but when it came time to do that life bid, his true colors came out and he told on Gotti. The cold part about being a government rat is, often times, they'll want you to tell on ? that don't even have anything to do with the initial case you turned ? made on. Sammy Gravano was testifying against ? in the other families in NY, and families in other states. Once you agree to be a ? and tell on ? , you're in effect the governments ? and the U.S. Attorney will have you tellin' on anybody and everybody.

Snitching is outside of my frame of reference. How in one instance, you can beat, extort, intimidate, maim, and ? ? . Build a repuation as one of the baddests muthafuckas to ever walk the earth, but then when you get caught and those white folks indict you with RICO statues, have you on tape plotting and scheming. Then procesutors starts throwin' those years at you, you want to ? out and tell on ? . How can you testify in open court against the same men you once considered friends, the same dudes you ? for, then tell on them in court? How can muthafuckas who this look at themselves in the mirror. How can you live with the fact that when it became time to go to the pen, you were man enough to do it.

Don't get me wrong, being a ? is some disgusting and ruplsive ? , aside from the fact that ? engage in perverse sexual activity, they do have a sense of honor and intergrity about themselves. Unless you have a trannie freak son, you may be able to deal with the fact he sucks ? . However with a snitch as son, you have to live with the fact that the ? wanted to be a part of the game, reap the benefits of the game, but didn't have the fortitude to deal with the consequences of the game. If Godforbid, I have a ? son, he come still be a part of the family; however, a son that was a snitch would be disowned and dead to me.

Forgot about this ? Huruma.

probably the "craziest", and strangest ? to ever post on the IC.

Eh bruh, i seen you post some Hunter x Hunter gifs somewhere here. That anime is dope as ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a son thats a shenco or a bruse wane
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao how did yall manage to compare homosexuality to ?
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Lmao how did yall manage to compare homosexuality to ?

Because it's the two things you don't want you son to be.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need more time to think about this
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Snitching is greatly overrated and ppl are followers nowadays so I wud say a ? ...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Did this ? just say his son wouldn't snitch cause he wouldn't live in the hood?

See is is why I can't ? with th IC FOR so long cause u motha fuckas are stupid..
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    edited March 2017
    Options
  • StreetRap
    StreetRap Members Posts: 416
    edited March 2017
    Options