Mischievious stuff you did as a kid/youth

Options

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to tie string to people's door knockers and hide in the bushes and knock the ? out of their doors.

Funny because they'd never noticed the string and you could pull the door shut behind them when they walked out to look for you.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Rob peoples Pokemon cards.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to throw rocks at this fat homeless ? named Big Will whenever he'd walk up the street

Used to jump my cousin and stomp him out with my friends cause he wasnt from around these parts

Used to run with a gang called the Hot Boyz back in 4th-5th grade, we used to steal ? from people and hide it in the woods behind the playground ? that was our gang hideout. ? got so bad I remember they sent out letters to all the parents letting them know there was gang activity going on.

All my homies got they ? whooped, my moms asked me If I knew anything about it and i lied my ass off
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I done did so much foul ? in my life bruh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    stole candy and snacks from stores

stole quarters from bums for arcade games

doorbell ditch

prank calls and pizza pranks calls

threw garbage and slurpees in public mail boxes

mixed alcohol in snapple bottles and let the girls take sips (got snitched on)

vandalize parked police cars

^^^banana in the tailpipe

snap girls bras

"accidentally" spill water on girls chests

changed grades on report cards

sold weed (high school)

dare (or force) younger kids to do some of the above and even more foul ? i wouldnt do myself
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was about 12 or 13. It was these childhood friends name Big Mike & Chris. They was about 14 or 15. One day, Big Mike was trying to find a place to smoke his weed (I don't smoke). So I was like "mannnnnn y'all can smoke in my house, my momma gone anyway". Big Mike smoke his weed & they left. That weed smell was loud af in the house. So I'm trying to do everything to ? that smell (spraying Febreeze, sprinkling carpet fresh stuff on the ground & vacuuming it up, wipe the walls down with Lysol & ? ) but eventually the smell came out before my mother touchdown
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    I was 17 having my first child my girl was being induced and she was in labor for mad long right, like 10 hrs in I told her ima go get sumthin from the crib went to some shorti house and in the middle of piping my phone start blowing up talkin bout the doctor said ? it he gonna do a c section n I got ten mintues to make it back long story short I ended gettin back after everything happened missed my first son being born aint get to bust no nut and everyone in her fam started hating me I ? up that day bruh

Damn fam
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Oh yea R.I.P to Big Mike

Real ? out of Chatt
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    stole candy and snacks from stores

stole quarters from bums for arcade games

doorbell ditch

prank calls and pizza pranks calls

threw garbage and slurpees in public mail boxes

mixed alcohol in snapple bottles and let the girls take sips (got snitched on)

vandalize parked police cars

^^^banana in the tailpipe

snap girls bras

"accidentally" spill water on girls chests

changed grades on report cards

sold weed (high school)

dare (or force) younger kids to do some of the above and even more foul ? i wouldnt do myself

Real ? I use to do that too lol. ? use to change their F's to B's & their D's to A's.

But sometimes ? mother caught them because they try to turn all their grades to A's. Their mother will believe until their mother go to their school & see the real grades then that's when ? get real
  • Karl.
    Options
    Shoot at the cops with an air rifle.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all remember those toy guns that would shoot the little plastic arrows? We used to have those and the supersoakers and hit the WOAT ice cream man. He tried to charge .75 cents a soda, and 1.25$ for a chip bag. He stopped coming around the block cuz we'd just light up his truck. My older cuz even started shooting the BB gun at him. Lolol

Speaking of BB guns, my dad got me and my brothers one when were like 8 and ten we used to think we were the ? killing birds and shooting cans lol one day my older girl cousin was over and I was trying to show off, I was like look I can shoot this fly that was buzzing everywhere lol so I have my eyes locked on it, and I'm moving the gun trying to keep pace with this fast ass fly. I pull the trigger and all I heard was a scream lol I had no idea I somehow was aiming right in my cousins legs lol
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this years scumbag award goes toooooo............
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    I was 17 having my first child my girl was being induced and she was in labor for mad long right, like 10 hrs in I told her ima go get sumthin from the crib went to some shorti house and in the middle of piping my phone start blowing up talkin bout the doctor said ? it he gonna do a c section n I got ten mintues to make it back long story short I ended gettin back after everything happened missed my first son being born aint get to bust no nut and everyone in her fam started hating me I ? up that day bruh

lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I did some wild ? as a kid.

I once took a cup and filled it with everything liquid in the medicine cabinet. Then I put some Maalox in it at the end so it would look like milk. Took the cup out to my lil brother who was about 3 at the time he was washing the car with my parents.

I said bruh! You want some milk? He says yea and walks over to me. My momma was like what's in that cup? Lol I guess she could smell it from where I stood. She walked over to me and I dumped out the cup real quick. Didn't matter, she whooped my ass like she was getting paid to. Lead to the best nap I ever had tho.

Another time my babysitter was sleep and it was me and her grandson. Dude just took a ? and he was gonna wake her up and tell her he needed some help wiping. I convinced him it was a candy bar and he took a bite of a ? . She winds up waking up on her own seeing him mid bite. He's like "Granny, candy bar!"

She whooped my ass, then my momma whooped ass after work. Smh
    2dspqc5.jpg
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    are we talkin young as in grade school or teen years? cuz me n my cousins was burning down houses at 6-10...

? teen years everything you can imagine. .
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My homie(closer to my brother really) used to steal ? from each others houses just to see who would notice first. Started off as games and toys, then when I saw his dad leave damn near $100( I don't remember to be honest) on the table one day after school, I took it. His sister used to go and steal ? all the time so I figured I was in the clear. Right as my mom showed up to pick me up, my friend got called into his dads room. All I heard was yelling and my friend getting beat, I got the hell outta there and got me and my mom lunch. I think I told this already.

Stole a ? load of Star wars toys from walmart. Told my mom I had to go ? , went to the toy section, got the ones I wanted, went the bathroom and as I sat there(I really did need to ? , I have bad guts) tore the toys out as silently as I could and stuffed em in my pockets. As we left the store a janitor was walking out the bathroom with all the packages on top.

My friend, his sisters, my sister, and me trashed their neighbors back yard. We threw eggs , chairs, dirt, some frosting or something all around the place after we finished swimming. Side note, my ? his sister was like 13 or something at the time and she started getting ? . I was a year or a few months younger so I was starting the first stages of puberty I think (my mom didn't send me to school till I was seven or something because i wasn't mature enough, so I should of been a grade higher than I was). His sister was wearing a white tshirt and by the gods it was glorious to my eyes. Luscious milk white ? just were there. They got bigger with age and two babies too.

I also stole books from the library when I actually valued my knowledge and didn't ? it all away.

And I forgot to add I shot my dad in the corner of his eye with a pellet gun. Y'all remember those pencils that individual pieces of lead stuck on a tiny plastic thing? They looked like rifle rounds to me so I used them for that. I loaded them up, he was being a smart ass, I hid under the table and took aim. Had I aimed a little more to the left the bastard woulda been blind. Kinda wish I did, he wouldn't be able see who he was trying to beat .
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    My homie(closer to my brother really) used to steal ? from each others houses just to see who would notice first. Started off as games and toys, then when I saw his dad leave damn near $100( I don't remember to be honest) on the table one day after school, I took it. His sister used to go and steal ? all the time so I figured I was in the clear. Right as my mom showed up to pick me up, my friend got called into his dads room. All I heard was yelling and my friend getting beat, I got the hell outta there and got me and my mom lunch. I think I told this already.

Stole a ? load of Star wars toys from walmart. Told my mom I had to go ? , went to the toy section, got the ones I wanted, went the bathroom and as I sat there(I really did need to ? , I have bad guts) tore the toys out as silently as I could and stuffed em in my pockets. As we left the store a janitor was walking out the bathroom with all the packages on top.

My friend, his sisters, my sister, and me trashed their neighbors back yard. We threw eggs , chairs, dirt, some frosting or something all around the place after we finished swimming. Side note, my ? his sister was like 13 or something at the time and she started getting ? . I was a year or a few months younger so I was starting the first stages of puberty I think (my mom didn't send me to school till I was seven or something because i wasn't mature enough, so I should of been a grade higher than I was). His sister was wearing a white tshirt and by the gods it was glorious to my eyes. Luscious milk white ? just were there. They got bigger with age and two babies too.

I also stole books from the library when I actually valued my knowledge and didn't ? it all away.

And I forgot to add I shot my dad in the corner of his eye with a pellet gun. Y'all remember those pencils that individual pieces of lead stuck on a tiny plastic thing? They looked like rifle rounds to me so I used them for that. I loaded them up, he was being a smart ass, I hid under the table and took aim. Had I aimed a little more to the left the bastard woulda been blind. Kinda wish I did, he wouldn't be able see who he was trying to beat .

? aint start Kindergarten til he was 7....Lmaoooo
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I shot my dog in the leg with a pellet gun and he died a few weeks later from infection poor dog cause when I aimed to shoot at him he knew it was over he tried to take off around the corner of the house but I got him in the back of the leg smh pops still don't know bout that one.