WILL ISLAM EVER ADMIT THAT THEY HAVE A PROBLEM?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Isn't Islamic ? really the Abrahamic ? Christians and Jews follow as well

Yes...

They're all Abrahamic religions...

Nothing complicated about it as long as you use logic and objectivity, they all share the same tenets and if you were to read the religious text you would find that they do indeed repeat the same stories e.g. Noah's Ark...

No they are not the same religion to begin with islam and judiasm reject the godhood of christ and the relational situations between ? and man is different in islam. Christianity CAN BE CALLED an add-on/ EXPLANATION OF the stories of judaism BUT ISLAM IS LITERALLY A RE-WRITE OF THOSE STORIES
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Yes...

Nothing complicated about it as long as you use logic and objectivity, they all share the same tenets and if you were to read the religious text you would find that they do indeed repeat the same stories e.g. Noah's Ark...

No they are not the same religion to begin with islam and judiasm reject the godhood of christ and the relational situations between ? and man is different in islam. Christianity CAN BE CALLED an add-on/ EXPLANATION OF the stories of judaism BUT ISLAM IS LITERALLY A RE-WRITE OF THOSE STORIES

Islam is a re-write of many of the stories but many of the foundations are the same. Islam also is an add-on religion, like Christianity is. Both copy like crazy from the Judaic texts, and the Judaic texts copied a lot and on and on. Abraham, Issac, and Ishmael all worshipped the same ? , and one of the legacies of the Bible IS Islam. So there are more similarities btw Christianity and Islam then you may like, but according to every Muslim I've ever known, you guys all basically worship the same ? . And the origins and background stories of the Abrahamic religions aren't much different, including the Adam and Eve story.

Funny how the Bible ? largely inspired the religion you hate so much LOL.....I wonder if the Bible will help inspire another wacky religion someday?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes...

LOL @ a re-write of a re-write of a re-write of a re-write

The nerve of these cats.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the barbarism that occurs in Central and South America is done by ? fearing Catholics who wash away their sins with confession. Hindu people still openly practice a cast system. Buddhist going at it in Burma. Christians are kidnapping kids into child armies and burning witches in Africa. I don't know one religion that fosters peace.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Plenty of religions foster peace. It just depends on the adherents.

The problem with myopic and half cocked posts like this one is that it doesn't seek or desire take into consideration political maneuvering disguised in religion, and the incessant need to make the so-called adherants flaws and misdeeds representative of the entire religion, while totally ignoring the opposite end of the adherant spectrum.

For instance, no one will talk about how modern day hospitals are primarily a Muslim invention who saw a need to care for the sick and elderly. Or how it was the Black Asian Muslims that freed the African Copts from Ptolemic and Persian rule, empowering them for a short time period
    before the white Arab/? hordes came in and usurped once again.

And for the record, Contemporary Islam is not a rewrite of old stories. It keeps some traditions and stories the same, well because these stories come from the same region as it relates to Abrahamic tradition. However, there are distinct differences in the "upgrade" that can not be dismissed.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE WAR BETWEEN ALL THE RELIGIONS!!! THIS IS ABOUT HOW ISLAM OUT OF ALL THE OTHER RELIGIONS IS STILL ULTRA CRAZY UNLIKE THE OTHERS WHO HAVE CHILLED ON THEIR MADNESS. ALSO IT'S ABOUT HOW THEY TURN A BLIND EYE TO THE DARK SIDE OF THEIR RELIGION NO MATTER HOW CRAZY IT GETS.

The nation of islam is looking like a straight up ? right about now. The average place where islam rules, everything is war torn and is a 3rd world country. Nobody in these places are actually happy(especially women) except for the "extremist" who just happen to be rich and powerful............ ... People stay running away from these places or wish they could leave them. This is a undeniable fact!!!! Growing up I done ran into many muslims from places where islam is in it's rawest form. They all pretty much had the same escape story lol especially the women. This one chick told me a story about her being sent to the U.K when she was younger. Because she was set to marry some old fat dusty sand ? for a couple of farm animals. She had to move far away to escape an unwanted marriage???? lol and islam allows this madness

Again I ask, what are all the "pure" muslims doing to combat the ? load(not a few) of "extremist"? Why do these "extremist" have they own personal t.v channels? Why are regular everyday people allowed to walk down the streets with a rocket launcher? Why are these "extremist" never ever ever ever dealt with by non "extremist"? Why do non muslims from the u.s always seem to go over and handle these "extremist". But the divine chosen people aka "pure" muslims can't seem to do so by themselves.....

But let a woman walk down the skreet with tight fitting clothes showing skin...... let somebody eat a piece of pork...... let a woman talk back to her man or ask for a divorce....... let somebody not prey all the time...... let a woman have sex or get kissed/fingered before marriage.......
    river-stone.jpg
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Most of the barbarism that occurs in Central and South America is done by ? fearing Catholics who wash away their sins with confession. Hindu people still openly practice a cast system. Buddhist going at it in Burma. Christians are kidnapping kids into child armies and burning witches in Africa. I don't know one religion that fosters peace.
    True, but LIKE I SAID IN THE ORIGINAL POST. They all have chilled out with their madness. Islam hasn't. You don't see spanish inquisitions going on anymore on a regular everyday basis. You don't see a whole race of people being rounded up on huge slave ships, treated inhuman, and worked to death anymore now do you? public executions, legal ? , woman not being in complete control of their lives, etc etc. This type of archaic stuff is still going strong in places where islam rules. Constant war over something that neither side has any real proof of smh.

• zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

the crazy ? that goes on in south america is not done because of religion drug cartels are not killing people based on any religious doctrine. unlike in the mid-east were muslims are killing just based on religion
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the crazy ? that goes on in south america is not done because of religion drug cartels are not killing people based on any religious doctrine. unlike in the mid-east were muslims are killing just based on religion

Come on Bro.
    wash away their sins with confession
    burning witches in Africa

It doesn't have to be just based on anything in particular. It's happening, and religion isn't doing much to to stop it, yet these people are culturally religious.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Plenty of religions foster peace. It just depends on the adherents.

The problem with myopic and half cocked posts like this one is that it doesn't seek or desire take into consideration political maneuvering disguised in religion, and the incessant need to make the so-called adherants flaws and misdeeds representative of the entire religion, while totally ignoring the opposite end of the adherant spectrum.

For instance, no one will talk about how modern day hospitals are primarily a Muslim invention who saw a need to care for the sick and elderly. Or how it was the Black Asian Muslims that freed the African Copts from Ptolemic and Persian rule, empowering them for a short time period
    before the white Arab/? hordes came in and usurped once again.

And for the record, Contemporary Islam is not a rewrite of old stories. It keeps some traditions and stories the same, well because these stories come from the same region as it relates to Abrahamic tradition. However, there are distinct differences in the "upgrade" that can not be dismissed.
    The good in islam is always talked about so why would I waist my time with that. So you just gone sit there in la la land while countless people die and are treated wrong in the name of islam? That's exactly what you will do and that's what y'all always do.

Aint nothing half cocked about my post bruh. I simply pointed out how passive aggressive islam is when it comes to it's dark side. YES, ISLAM CLEARLY HAS A DARK SIDE!!! That's what this thread is about genius! Lets talk about how the religion was mostly spread by violence, brainwashing, and assimilation. Lets talk about the many people it doesn't help, but destroy and make unhappy. Lets talk about how muslim women are basically indentured servants. You want to talk about half cocked, lets talk about this half cocked response you gave......

Or is this the work of the dreaded "extremist" again. Man, islam sure has the G.O.A.T "extremist".

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    honor killings also lets not forget the honor killings. killing your daughter wife etc because she got ? . she's the victim you idiots. you should be trying to ? the bastard that ? her. how backwards can you be?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2014
    Options

Come on Bro.

It doesn't have to be just based on anything in particular. It's happening, and religion isn't doing much to to stop it, yet these people are culturally religious.
    Both of you guys are saying what I'm saying. But @FuriousOne we're focusing on islam actually repping hard as hell right before they do some ? up ? . Even though zombie pointed that out just to protect his set religion. He's 100% right. Like I said, I'm fully aware of the other religions evil, but they have chilled out a lot. Islam is still turnt up!! more than ever. By this rate they will surpass christianity's evil in no time lol. Islam has no chill whatsoever.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heres an example of what the threadstarter was talking about. a muslim man treating a woman like property or a second class citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcn8sZogpQA
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

Come on Bro.

Listen you have to be correct, unless the religion actually tells it's believers to do something, the wrong things done by it's believers should not count against the religion

jesus never told anyone to become a narco trafficer or to burn witches, muhammad on the other hand ordered the excutions of people and ? his own daughter in law

blame christians for not doing what jesus said don't blame jesus for our ? ups

• zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    muhammad saw how pretty his daughter in law was got ? and all of a sudden allah gave him a revelation that he should marry her. Muhammad raided a jewish village killed all the men and took the women as slaves now contrast that with the behavior of christ. and by the way one of these women poised his ass and he died a slow death from it.

THESE SO CALLED MILITANT MUSLIMS ARE ONLY DOING WHAT THEIR PROPHET DID.
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other religions had their time to commit many atrocities. And some still continue to this day. Islam is a new religion so they are going through the phase now but they are not worse than other religions. It's just too much world politics attached the conflicts regarding Islam and the way the media represents the whole religion doesn't do it justice. All Islam followers are not radicals and extremists.
  • zombie
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    Other religions had their time to commit many atrocities. And some still continue to this day. Islam is a new religion so they are going through the phase now but they are not worse than other religions. It's just too much world politics attached the conflicts regarding Islam and the way the media represents the whole religion doesn't do it justice. All Islam followers are not radicals and extremists.

because all muslims don't follow all the tenents of their religion. Thank ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    heres an example of what the threadstarter was talking about. a muslim man treating a woman like property or a second class citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcn8sZogpQA
    They will never address things like these. More than likely those muslims are............................ .... ...extremist. But it's funny how stuff like this goes on all the time and nothing is done about it. I bet nothing happened to these muslims. I bet they read a page out of the "perfect"(lol) quran to justify this.

Black muslims are the worst. They will talk all day about what our race does bad. But wont even half ass address this wacky arab religion. It's people from africa that were ? on by arabs and assimilated who will defend islam to their deaths. Even with the knowledge that their original way of life was damn near erased and replaced with the arabs. You got arab mutts who even tell them that they are not real muslims lol!!! They over there in sudan right now dropping bombs on ? that wont convert to islam in the name of allah. They saying that they are "invaders". George cloony tried to bring awareness to this like 2 years ago but nothing really popped off. Islam probably done conquered converted them by now. They have more than likely gave up accepted the love of islam by now

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The crazies won't change, but Islam has some good aspects to it. I only thought Extreme Muslim's condoned that ? . Because they have peaceful Muslim's out there. I hardly pay attention to religion because it's so confusing.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    THIS GIVING ISLAM a pass because it's young is ? and clearly you people don't know ? about the history of islam or christinity

when christinity was young it was not warlike, early christians were mostly slaves and poor people it took hundreds or years before christinity was finally co-opted by the rich and powerful as a political tool thus giving it a warlike reputation

but islam started off with conquest.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought a lot of Shariah law conflicts with what the Koran says, like how the Talmud goes against the original Jewish principles
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    There is no "good" religion anyway. Not about to single them out.

It's just their turn to be the psychos of the century. Christians still give them a run for their money though. It's just Christians have better PR.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly you could replace the word islam with christianity and all you said would be valid just a few decades ago
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    BlackCat wrote: »
    Hilarious!!!!!!!! Religion is truly unstable.

But what do you think about the non "extremist" who don't really address all of the countless "extremist" acts? Where are all the rally's condemning them? Like I said before, I will never understand how thousands of these people can gather and circle around a piece of comet. But can't gather to cast out these "radicals" or at least address these "extremist"

THIS IS DEEPER THAN RAP.

• zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    shariah law is informed by the hadith which is the first hand accounts of the actions,teachings and habits of the false prophet muhammad death be upon him.

the talmud is rabbincal teachings and interpretations of the torah

the hadith holds more weight in islam than the talmud does in judaism because in the latter the torah is the actual written law and jewish law rightly comes from it while in the former the hadith is the law and shariah comes from it

the quran would say stealing must be punished the hadith would say how the muslims punished it
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    There is no "good" religion anyway. Not about to single them out.

It's just their turn to be the psychos of the century. Christians still give them a run for their money though. It's just Christians have better PR.
    Disagree, Buddhism from what I heard is a good religion. Anyway, you are right about Christianity. Both come from Abrahamic religions. Two of the same coin if you ask me. If you want to look at Crazy Christian's lol check out Timothy Mcveigh.
This discussion has been closed.