Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    How is Scarlet Johanson your example of a bad white bytch who's the exception??? Lmao Even on film i can tell she's the type that looks regular w/ out makeup. There are far more examples of white chicks that are all around bad w/ no strings.

Thats why i dont believe any militant who lumps in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

So b/c i hate white people that means i shouldnt wanna ? the lining outta Khaleesi from Game of Thrones? Screw you pal.

you are a ? idiot. do you know how many black men were toutured suffered and died innocently because of some white ? all ? make me ?

020414-SW-NBA-Anthony-Davis-PI.jpg

But did you really just ?

Its 2 different levels, 2 completely different wavelengths. Hate for the race doesnt connect to sexual atrraction

I mean how do you deny attraction to a WOMAN! It makes no fuking sense! And not even the cliche 'all ? is pink' bullshyt

From a physiological standpoint, what goes into your head when you see a woman's ? , ass, calves, hips, cheekbones, etc...ALL WOMEN HAVE THESE THINGS. What, u gon deny that? Lol foh Man yall mfers dont love women like i do. Lmao smh

I aint wifin em and i aint seedin em, and never change who u are to get 1, but a whole segment of millions of women are supposed to be completely unattractive to me? Screw you pal

All those physical attributes are attached to white skin so seeing them on a white ? is a turn off.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    GOAT white girl right here. I'll marry her an have kids. (i typed that with a straight face im dead ass serious)

0308-topanga-landscape-1.jpg
    topanga-danielle-fishel-maxim-1.jpg
    QQAmjnE.jpg

((((((((Not Empressed))))))))

VvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvV
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is Scarlet Johanson your example of a bad white bytch who's the exception??? Lmao Even on film i can tell she's the type that looks regular w/ out makeup. There are far more examples of white chicks that are all around bad w/ no strings.

Thats why i dont believe any militant who lumps in ideology with something innate like sexual attraction. Women PERIOD, as a whole, are too fukin beautiful to draw an imaginary line.

So b/c i hate white people that means i shouldnt wanna ? the lining outta Khaleesi from Game of Thrones? Screw you pal.

you are a ? idiot. do you know how many black men were toutured suffered and died innocently because of some white ? all ? make me ?

Its 2 different levels, 2 completely different wavelengths. Hate for the race doesnt connect to sexual atrraction

I mean how do you deny attraction to a WOMAN! It makes no fuking sense! And not even the cliche 'all ? is pink' bullshyt

From a physiological standpoint, what goes into your head when you see a woman's ? , ass, calves, hips, cheekbones, etc...ALL WOMEN HAVE THESE THINGS. What, u gon deny that? Lol foh Man yall mfers dont love women like i do. Lmao smh

I aint wifin em and i aint seedin em, and never change who u are to get 1, but a whole segment of millions of women are supposed to be completely unattractive to me? Screw you pal

All those physical attributes are attached to white skin so seeing them on a white ? is a turn off.

But IN REAL LIFE, 9 times out of 10, you dont see the skin

In the real world you see ass and body in jeans and ? under a shirt, so now i know u lyin

@1of1 i agree w/ that, u can control impulses but ? ya man's he 's lyin out here. Im killin him right now
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    I dont mind them at all, they stay in their lane and I stay in mine
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    GOAT white girl right here. I'll marry her an have kids. (i typed that with a straight face im dead ass serious)

QQAmjnE.jpg

Dude she dated came out as a ? her ? /head game obviously wack.

Try Again bruh

At age 27,Fishel began attending California State University, Fullerton (CSUF), graduating in 2013.During her university studies, she became a math tutor, leading her to meet fellow student Tim Belusko. After over three years of dating, she became engaged to Belusko in May 2012.They married on October 19, 2013 in Los Angeles.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

QQAmjnE.jpg

Dude she dated came out as a ? her ? /head game obviously wack.

Try Again bruh

At age 27,Fishel began attending California State University, Fullerton (CSUF), graduating in 2013.During her university studies, she became a math tutor, leading her to meet fellow student Tim Belusko. After over three years of dating, she became engaged to Belusko in May 2012.They married on October 19, 2013 in Los Angeles.

She dated the ? from Nsync..
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Im tired of this ? .

Speak on it den
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

But IN REAL LIFE, 9 times out of 10, you dont see the skin

In the real world you see ass and body in jeans and ? under a shirt, so now i know u lyin

@1of1 i agree w/ that, u can control impulses but ? ya man's he 's lyin out here. Im killin him right now

? i'm nothing like you sound like a ? animal no big ? white ? can butter my mouth ah bloodclatt i don't give a ? about none of those ? no matter how big her breast or ass is.

and that is REAL LIFE there are still black men like me but we seem to be a dying breed being replaced by fake ? ? and house slaves
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

QQAmjnE.jpg

Aint that ? from boy meets world?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Anyway I been so it in back watching y'all bicker while I anigif_enhanced-buzz-22046-1406907752-16_preview.gif

Y'all folks funny AF bru I just wanted to know how the sex was maybe hear a few stories abt some freaky white chicks y'all done fckd to compare notes but y'all done took a left turn and drove this ? up da wall
  • zombie
    Options
    As hard as it maybe for you ? and frauds to understand i really really really don't like white women
    it's that ? simple and i have no respect for any black man who claims to be pro-black but still ? white women either you are on team black or you are not there is no between.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been with a handful of white women before, but I've never been compelled to date one. I don't think I could either. They just can't relate to me like I'd want in a relationship. There are nuances that go along with being black/latino and I feel like they'd be lost on a white girl.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do traits kat,southerbelle n mssouthern all have in common?
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    As hard as it maybe for you ? and frauds to understand i really really really don't like white women
    it's that ? simple and i have no respect for any black man who claims to be pro-black but still ? white women either you are on team black or you are not there is no between.

This ? boy you the real MVP yo crazy ass comments done got my thread 9 pages boy u a real working hoe and I ain't even have to pay ya pimpin at its finest u deserve a round of applause
    HdXSXwcl.gif

ayo i don't know what kind of homosexual lifestyle you live or promote but i don't get down with the battyboy business.

so boom bye bye inna battyboy head
  • Max.
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Scarlett Johanson is ridiculously overrated.
    Seems as if ? are only attracted to her because she's White.

Blk chick with the taper from 12 years a slave...OVER rated(no body)...the ic was gassn her crazy..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    tumblr_m2bhzhmXxx1qalo8j.gif

THat's how I feel about 90 percent of white females I see...

BUt every once in a while you come across a...

820_scarlett-johansson-red-dress-pic-252641791.jpg

Then you be like...

rjiedh.gif

BUt then you see them without their face-paste and crayola miracle cream...

fhFLXh4.jpg

and then you be like....

And thats how I feel about cave ? ...

that is not her!!!

somebody tell me this ? playin??

bruh, why??
    why in the ? would u do this to me???
    ? i ever do to u??!? :(

knew i shouldnt have never entered this ? thread. smmfh

I thought it was a picture of some random white ? without makeup on...???

Scarlett-Johanasson-kate-winslet-no-vFI0wn-makeup.jpg

There's a side by side pic but I dont think its her.

@BOSSExcellence‌
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe that you don't like white women @zombie

I know white people that wouldn't date outside thier race and claim to be attracted to only white people for whatever reason.

You seem strong in your convictions.

How do you feel about @SixSickSins‌?
  • Max.
    Options
    The chick on the right is kate winslet(titanic)
  • Max.
    Options
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

THat's how I feel about 90 percent of white females I see...

BUt every once in a while you come across a...

820_scarlett-johansson-red-dress-pic-252641791.jpg

Then you be like...

rjiedh.gif

BUt then you see them without their face-paste and crayola miracle cream...

fhFLXh4.jpg

and then you be like....

And thats how I feel about cave ? ...

that is not her!!!

somebody tell me this ? playin??

bruh, why??
    why in the ? would u do this to me???
    ? i ever do to u??!? :(

knew i shouldnt have never entered this ? thread. smmfh

I thought it was a picture of some random white ? without makeup on...???

Scarlett-Johanasson-kate-winslet-no-vFI0wn-makeup.jpg

There's a side by side pic but I dont think its her.

@BOSSExcellence‌

That's Rose from "Titanic". Kate Winslet is her real name.
    She was also in some movie called "Little Children" where she was getting smashed constantly on film.
    She's always naked in movies and is considered attractive.
    That pic with no makeup......... it's ether.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because Hollywood makeup is the only way these ? look attractive.

Once again...who is saying they are a militant OR that they think sexual attraction is tied to dislike for a group of people? SIX has only mentioned the white female's genetic recessivness and its effect on their physical appearance.

Plus slave masters used to be sexual attracted to their slaves and STILL treat them like ? . So ideology and sexual attraction generally have nothing to do with each other *shrug* Im just saying they look like dog ? for the most part...its just a coincidence that they're also generally horrible, devil breeding hate monsters.
  • zombie
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I believe that you don't like white women @zombie

I know white people that wouldn't date outside thier race and claim to be attracted to only white people for whatever reason.

You seem strong in your convictions.

How do you feel about @SixSickSins‌?

I love her we disagree on a few things but i love her