The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nba can change the rules all they want. Sixers got exactly the players they were targeting the last two years. (Embiid & Noel) How they parlay this talent into winning games is yet to be determined.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I always wondered what was the point of drafting the two best centers from the past two drafts? Do they plan on making one play the 4? I never understood that drafting strategy.
  • O.G.
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Yea I always wondered what was the point of drafting the two best centers from the past two drafts? Do they plan on making one play the 4? I never understood that drafting strategy.

Noel will be the 4 when both are healthy. Embiid is more polished on the offensive side so he will get the most touches.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    SMH at the rest of the NBA gettin mad at the sixes for rebuilding exactly the way you're supposed to. They took advantage of a faulty system and they didn't, so they're mad.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you got regulator by your name but can't regulate? Creampuff new york ? soft as fucc
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol tommy frowns upon your moderator skills
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    SMH at the rest of the NBA gettin mad at the sixes for rebuilding exactly the way you're supposed to. They took advantage of a faulty system and they didn't, so they're mad.

I'm not mad at em for trying it, I'm kinda interested in seeing if it works out for them, Hinkie has a game plan and sticking to it
    can't act like it won't be etherous if ? doesn't work out though
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »

I'm not mad at em for trying it, I'm kinda interested in seeing if it works out for them, Hinkie has a game plan and sticking to it

If it don't work they'll just go back to sucking ..like they've been suckin the past 10 years ...ain't no difference
  • O.G.
    Options
    Kame wrote: »

At the end of the year there is only one team that can say they didn't get ethered,
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did ya read about this idea about cutting the free throws down...every foul is a 1 shot foul. If It's a shooting foul from 3, for example...it'd be 1 shot, worth 3 points.

I think that's ridiculous.

nba_g_howard13_576.jpg
  • MillzOG
    Options
    No, Tommy mad because It's not done HIS way.

never mind the fact that when his ? got banned I was tryna get him unbanned, successfully I might add. Swayze was banned, by me...for the first time. If I see the ? continue he'll get banned again, for longer. If it continues after that I'll see what other options I got.

As far as "cream puff NY ? soft as ? " that sounds real cool online.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Philly didn't do anything yet.

Jury still out of they can play in the NBA
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, Tommy mad because It's not done HIS way.

never mind the fact that when his ? got banned I was tryna get him unbanned, successfully I might add. Swayze was banned, by me...for the first time. If I see the ? continue he'll get banned again, for longer. If it continues after that I'll see what other options I got.

As far as "cream puff NY ? soft as ? " that sounds real cool online.

Since you're oblivious and have no idea what transpired he was perma banned returned doin the exact same thing he was banned for and you banned him for 2 days and what happens he returns doin the same thing again lol @ the bolded.
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    It's damn near criminal for Nash to have two MVP's to Kobe and Shaqs one when he spent his whole career ignoring one half of the game.

Nash made a lot of ? ass ? a lot of money, while leading the raja bells and Tim Thomas's of the world to 50+ win seasons.

Kobe was just chucking and shaq didn't deserve any mvps before or after 2000.

Kobe was much better than iverson as a player when he won his, but iverson was taking Matt Geiger to 50 wins.

• MillzOG
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Philly didn't do anything yet.

Jury still out of they can play in the NBA

True...but this is the way to successfully rebuild when no big names would sign with you.
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Lmao yo I swear I saw that post, didn't even realize that.

You're welcome btw
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blake Griffin and a pick for Kevin Durant. Doc Rivers gets a go to player and Blake returns to OKC. Believe DAT!
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at a youtube ad popping up in that .gif