2 White Girls Who Ran Away From Home To Join ISIS: ? And Impregnated, Now Wants To Go Home

Options

Comments

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austria is boring af when youre 14/15, can understand the change of scenery. Damn shame they threw their lifes away like that.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

christianity should not be synonymous with white people it's not their native religion to begin with

you're Jamaican so you learned/practice white people's Christianity

actually I am a Jamaican maroon so no one forced any religion on me or my people.

Cool i got maroon in my family too. Doesnt change what i said

it does totally change things because no one white ever taught me a ? thing about the bible and having maroon in your family means ? nothing unless you actually are one.

too many fake ass 3rd generation jamaicans who know nothing about JA out here

Who brought Christianity to Jamaica? Think hard

irrelevant. WHO CREATED the religion in the first place?? not white people who taught me the religion not a white person. You act as if they originated it they did not originate a ? thing even the various elements that make up the religion do not originate in europe.

black people are actually intelligent enough to read a book and come to their own conclusions without the influence of white people. In 2014 soon to be 2015, when you say or allude to the notion that black people have been brainwashed into christianity. You are basically calling black people inferior, people so dumb that they are unable to read and make up own own minds about the text. when black people read the bible for our selves and come to our own conclusion we end up with a nat turner or paul bogel or marcus garvey so kindly ? off with your ?

reach-out-hand-300.jpg

In other words you don't have an intelligent response but are not man enough to admit it.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @zombie

I did the math on the Akan people. Your people weren't originally on the West side. They were from the Sahara. So basically, you were invaders that helped to perpetuate the slave trade. I don't even know how your ancestors got caught up. I see where your heart at now my brother. You non Cypher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akan_people#History
    The Akan people are believed to have migrated to their current location from the Sahara desert and Sahel region of West Africa into the forested region around the 6th century,[3] and many Akans tell their history as it started in the forested region of West Africa as this is where the ethnogenesis of the Akan as we know them today happened.

Oral traditions of the ruling Abrade (Aduana) Clan relate that they originated from ancient Sudan. As a result of the introduction of Islam in the Western Sudan, and the zeal of the Muslims to impose their religion, their ancestors left for Kong (i.e. present day Ivory Coast).

http://www.modernghana.com/GhanaHome/ashanti/ashanti.asp?menu_id=6&sub_menu_id=67&gender=&s=a
    Akan entrepreneurs used gold to purchase slaves from both African and European traders. Indeed, while Europeans would eventually ship at least twelve million slaves to the Americas (the estimates vary between 20 - 40 million people who were sent to the Americas as slaves from West Africa by European slave traders), they initially became involved in slave trading by selling African slaves to African purchasers.

The Portuguese supplied perhaps 12,000 slaves to Akan country between 1500 and 1535, and continued selling slaves from Sao Tome and Nigeria to the Gold Coast throughout the 16th century. Before Benin imposed a ban on slave exports, a Portuguese slave trader reported that at Benin they purchased, "a great number of slaves who were bartered very profitably at El Mina. The labour of these slaves enabled the Akan to expand gold production by developing deep-level mining in addition to panning alluvial soils.

All black people in the continent of africa moved west from the east at different times no one was really originally on the west side that's why the wiki you posted said " akans tell their history as it started in the forested region of west africa" that's where the culture developed and their involvement in the salve trade does not make then invaders it simply means they were in the trade just like some of the other african peoples.

Nah bro, you can't have that one. Your homies moved in the 6th century AD. They wasn't riding on the West side until so trill ? 's been got down for the the Blazing Trails and set up shop. We talking 3rd Century BC on some Bantu ? . You wasn't down with that Sub Saharan chilling in the Jungles movement until the Muslims turned up on yall. Like you said, you can't claim the tribe if you wasn't really down. You invaded and enslaved and shined your gold nuggets while you were at it until the ? flipped the script on you. Ya'll taught them well though showing them how negros could be used to clear forest for gold mines.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @zombie

I did the math on the Akan people. Your people weren't originally on the West side. They were from the Sahara. So basically, you were invaders that helped to perpetuate the slave trade. I don't even know how your ancestors got caught up. I see where your heart at now my brother. You non Cypher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akan_people#History
    The Akan people are believed to have migrated to their current location from the Sahara desert and Sahel region of West Africa into the forested region around the 6th century,[3] and many Akans tell their history as it started in the forested region of West Africa as this is where the ethnogenesis of the Akan as we know them today happened.

Oral traditions of the ruling Abrade (Aduana) Clan relate that they originated from ancient Sudan. As a result of the introduction of Islam in the Western Sudan, and the zeal of the Muslims to impose their religion, their ancestors left for Kong (i.e. present day Ivory Coast).

http://www.modernghana.com/GhanaHome/ashanti/ashanti.asp?menu_id=6&sub_menu_id=67&gender=&s=a
    Akan entrepreneurs used gold to purchase slaves from both African and European traders. Indeed, while Europeans would eventually ship at least twelve million slaves to the Americas (the estimates vary between 20 - 40 million people who were sent to the Americas as slaves from West Africa by European slave traders), they initially became involved in slave trading by selling African slaves to African purchasers.

The Portuguese supplied perhaps 12,000 slaves to Akan country between 1500 and 1535, and continued selling slaves from Sao Tome and Nigeria to the Gold Coast throughout the 16th century. Before Benin imposed a ban on slave exports, a Portuguese slave trader reported that at Benin they purchased, "a great number of slaves who were bartered very profitably at El Mina. The labour of these slaves enabled the Akan to expand gold production by developing deep-level mining in addition to panning alluvial soils.

All black people in the continent of africa moved west from the east at different times no one was really originally on the west side that's why the wiki you posted said " akans tell their history as it started in the forested region of west africa" that's where the culture developed and their involvement in the salve trade does not make then invaders it simply means they were in the trade just like some of the other african peoples.

Nah bro, you can't have that one. Your homies moved in the 6th century AD. They wasn't riding on the West side until so trill ? 's been got down for the the Blazing Trails and set up shop. We talking 3rd Century BC on some Bantu ? . You wasn't down with that Sub Saharan chilling in the Jungles movement until the Muslims turned up on yall. Like you said, you can't claim the tribe if you wasn't really down. You invaded and enslaved and shined your gold nuggets while you were at it until the ? flipped the script on you. Ya'll taught them well though showing them how negros could be used to clear forest for gold mines.

This post made no ? sense what so ever. the akan originate in west africa and in any case the akan were my ancestors i am a jamaican maroon not an ashanti. the Aduana Abrade are only one family of the ashanti and the ashanti are only one family in the larger akan people so the abrade claiming to be from the east and running from islam is cool but it's only their oral tradition as far as anyone can tell. the other akan groups don't have the same tradition of claiming to be running from islam as far as i know they simply moved down
  • zombie
    Options
    even if the ancestors of the akan people did invade the area that is now modern ghana so the ? what tribes in africa having been fighting each other and influencing each other forever. it does not make the akan any less west african because to begin with the original ghana was in west africa.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even if the ancestors of the akan people did invade the area that is now modern ghana so the ? what tribes in africa having been fighting each other and influencing each other forever. it does not make the akan any less west african because to begin with the original ghana was in west africa.

My ? , regardless of the origin you want to deny, or how you got there, your people specifically separated themselves, got down with the European and enslaved the homies that were there before you for that a golden shekel and a dream. Does that make sense now? I see why you have such a divisive spirit. You so quick to go back to Africa and shown them how you can really make money off the fellow black man.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

My ? , regardless of the origin you want to deny, or how you got there, your people specifically separated themselves, got down with the European and enslaved the homies that were there before you for that a golden shekel and a dream. Does that make sense now? I see why you have such a divisive spirit. You so quick to go back to Africa and shown them how you can really make money off the fellow black man.

i am not an ashanti so it was not my people and like i said it makes no difference to me we live in 2014 the tribe vs tribe war is something that should stay in the past all the tribes thought of themselves as distinct from each other now kindly ? off with your trolling.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this may be pro-American propaganda....
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 words: ? dem hoes
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Take your beef to another thread.

We're discussing two ? here
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ zombie are you dumb? Read what i wrote. If you grew in christianity in jamaica you learned it from white people. End of story. Marcus garvey and paul bogle have nothing to do with it. You're not a real maroon anyway or youd still up in the mountains not in the us. You and your ancestors learn christianity from europeans. Deal with it.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @ zombie are you dumb? Read what i wrote. If you grew in christianity in jamaica you learned it from white people. End of story. Marcus garvey and paul bogle have nothing to do with it. You're not a real maroon anyway or youd still up in the mountains not in the us. You and your ancestors learn christianity from europeans. Deal with it.

I got on a ? aircraft, it's 2014 we can travel we don't have to stay in the ? mountains any more you ? idiot. You are the one not reading i picked up the book and studied it for myself, you dumb mother ? a white person had nothing to do with it. MY ANCESTORS DID NOT learn christianity You are not a maroon you are not even jamaican you are probably a mixed breed or a white boy living in england or canada. ? off you know nothing about it. Deal with that.

• zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Take your beef to another thread.

We're discussing two ? here

blame that ? ass @aggyaf and @furiousone for talking about cultures they know nothing about and never lived.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

I got on a ? aircraft, it's 2014 we can travel we don't have to stay in the ? mountains any more you ? idiot. You are the one not reading i picked up the book and studied it for myself, you dumb mother ? a white person had nothing to do with it. MY ANCESTORS DID NOT learn christianity You are not a maroon you are not even jamaican you are probably a mixed breed or a white boy living in england or canada. ? off you know nothing about it. Deal with that.

Prove it

EDIT: Without Feelings
  • zombie
    Options

Prove it

EDIT: Without Feelings

I ALREADY did you are just soo stupid that you did not understand me.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Just to let yall know, the Kurdish town of Kobani who ISIS has been trying to take for 26 days, where Democratic Kurds are fighting tanks with ak-47s and winning so far, the general commander of the Kurds is a woman. Her name is Nalin Afrin. I know ISIS mad as hell a woman is strategically outsmarting the ? outa them.

Where the feminists at? @SixSickSins‌ There are Kurdish woman with guns in their hands against the most Islamo-Facist msygonistic group of our times. Obama needs to send them ammunition cause nowhere in the middle east or world does something like this exist.

For all those interested, dont know how many are but, all reports are now saying that ISIS has stopped attacking Kobani and the Kurds are now on the offensive. 28 days of fighting. For 28 days the whole world was saying Konanis fall was inevitable. John Kerry and US generals all said Konani was an after thought.

However, with Nalin Afrins leadership, the ISIS army who had way better guns and more numbers is now retreating.

All this done under the military leadership of a woman. I know ISIS mad as hell. On top of killing they captured more than a 100 of them too. They quick to ? but surrender in a second if they about to die.

You know what comes next. They are gonna interrogate the ? outa them, and they are gonna talk and admit to getting help from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE and all the other countries in Obamas coalition.

Its not over yet though. End of the day ISIS still has a huge army and better tanks. They are calling for reinformancements is what reports ae saying. Kobani is still surrounded on three sides and Turkey still does not let ammunition and reinforcements reach them.

For anyone that wants to help, sign this petition. Its to arm the YPG. Soon as it gets to a 100k Obama has to speak on it. We can use any help we can help.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-arm-peoples-protection-unit-ypg-syria-defend-isis-destroying-kobane-community/MqkGM32Y
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    ISIS is a US made threat to keep everyone distracted
    Wake up

I told you ? that before all this ? started. Follow the money and just think for a second................if ISIS is so strong and powerful why has it not attacked Israel?

That's a good point.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people will always look for that conspirecy I guess
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Options
    I hope they don't send people over there trying to save them. Let them stay they went voluntarily. Save the rescue plans for someone who was kidnapped. They thought it was fun to play Isis girl for a while like some roleplaying/? sex fantasy. But these chicks are dumb, they didn't research this. Like they thought the women just took the clothing off when the got home put on regular clothes and go the fair.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny when ? are like "my ancestors this, my ancestors that, I have this blood and that blood...I'm pure." ? we gonna work, make money, struggle, and die the same. All that ? is irrelevant.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They wanted to live that.....

http://youtu.be/nGt_JGHYEO4

soooo bad. Smh
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

christianity should not be synonymous with white people it's not their native religion to begin with

actually I am a Jamaican maroon so no one forced any religion on me or my people.

it does totally change things because no one white ever taught me a ? thing about the bible and having maroon in your family means ? nothing unless you actually are one.

irrelevant. WHO CREATED the religion in the first place?? not white people who taught me the religion not a white person. You act as if they originated it they did not originate a ? thing even the various elements that make up the religion do not originate in europe.

black people are actually intelligent enough to read a book and come to their own conclusions without the influence of white people. In 2014 soon to be 2015, when you say or allude to the notion that black people have been brainwashed into christianity. You are basically calling black people inferior, people so dumb that they are unable to read and make up own own minds about the text. when black people read the bible for our selves and come to our own conclusion we end up with a nat turner or paul bogel or marcus garvey so kindly ? off with your ?

Middle easterners are "white" if you take into account that they're Caucasians. They're basically dark skin white people.

And I just crossed that out because it's irrelevant, and white people use that same reasoning to claim they built the pyramids.

I still view middle easterners the same as white people.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    15??? where were the parents??
  • zombie
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    *hates white ppl
    *loves christianity

Middle easterners are "white" if you take into account that they're Caucasians. They're basically dark skin white people.

And I just crossed that out because it's irrelevant, and white people use that same reasoning to claim they built the pyramids.

I still view middle easterners the same as white people.

middle easterners are not white people especially back then. there are a whole lot of different influences that went into the hebrew religion that gave birth to christianity, influences mostly from africa i.e ancient egypt and some from the rest of the region.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is what those ? get!!!! Moving along nothing to see here but ? broads playing ? games and mad when they get ? prizes