First Look At NBA 2K15

Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NBA 2K15 patch is available now for PlayStation 4 users, weighing in at 940MB. This patch was released for the PC version a few days ago with plans to have the Xbox One patch available within the next 48 hours.

UPDATE: It is now available for Xbox One, weighing in at 945MB.

UPDATE #2: Face scanning on the Xbox One is much better, make sure you give it another shot if you were having issues.

2K has confirmed these specific fixes. Please post your findings as you see them.

Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
    Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
    The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
    Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
    Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
    Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
    Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
    Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
    Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.

I don't get it?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Vick04 wrote: »
    Look at this ?

2dqovtl.jpg

? playin 2k on a 20inch....scust.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm over at my ? house, these ? don took ? rigging to a new level, they wanna play 14 since they ain't got the new one yet, I'm like aight, they turn the game on that ? say 13, I'm like wats going on, they say the disk say13 but he bought 14 on the jump drive for 25, lol wtf
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This game really makes you go to coach settings in order for your team to play good
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My career is rigged for you to do everything. I was on the cavs and bron and kyrie did nothing, next season I'm on the sixers and bron and kyrie hit every ? shot.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game really makes you go to coach settings in order for your team to play good
    I always make sure I got it on deny the ball and play tight defense on ball cause if u don't they'll be 5-6 feet off their man and watch em' rain threes all game.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    My career is rigged for you to do everything. I was on the cavs and bron and kyrie did nothing, next season I'm on the sixers and bron and kyrie hit every ? shot.

U must be new to the franchise. This is common knowledge. I recommend building a strong bench. Im on the Celtics. Traded Gerald Wallace for Kenneth Faried. Evan Turner has been placed as sixth man. I usually drop 30 with my bench dropping 24. Faried mos def made a difference on the boards. Rondo helps with assists. He scores when we play a team garbage defending the paint. But i can say this though. I finally paid for points and im #2 in the league. #1 in SG all star votes, #1 Rookie of the year, on the MVP list. Once your player becomes elite you can call shots and get the pieces your team need. The GM came back to me and asked who else should we get on the team. I tried to get Aaron Brooks and D.J. Augustine to give Rondo a break. That didnt fall through tho.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bron don't miss a shot on 2k15. That ? truly is a 99
  • TheBossman
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Bron don't miss a shot on 2k15. That ? truly is a 99

Yeah, when u match up against him it his starts are dam near A+
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    For me lebron gonna be him in the game it's just waiters and Kyrie do too much damage
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thompson is slept on too. That ? kills me on the boards
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see if you stick to real life defensive principles and follow the coach's focus the team defense is a lot better and on ball d is a lot smoother. And you ? complaining about the d need to let that slide button and turbo go
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheating my ass off. I keep retrying the slam dunk contest. I already won the 3 point contest.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i accepted the fact, im just not gon be good at the dunk contest, ? that ? lol
  • TheBossman
    Options
    To get the dunk contest trophy just play with all 4 players in gm.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MontyM.Max wrote: »
    I see if you stick to real life defensive principles and follow the coach's focus the team defense is a lot better and on ball d is a lot smoother. And you ? complaining about the d need to let that slide button and turbo go

You can't move without flicking the analog in a direction though.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing that crew ? with a random is woat.. I prefer to play regular games anyhow but one of these Randoms was the pg and selected westbrook and passed only as a last option.. ?
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Shout out all the park players who cherry pick on 5 on 5 games and play no defense. And spam Alley oops.
  • Imbackh@e216
    Imbackh@e216 Members Posts: 44
    Options
    that nba live 15 is lightweight on 2k15 heels....
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Nba live is the cleveland of sports games
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo are we still doing the online league (PS4) or are dudes on here still more concerned about their MyPlayer?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ? a league ill play regular head to head ps4
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that killed that ?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    BRUH rose falls off so fast in the game . He 29 in the game and already went down to a 76 overall rating