Korrra got that work...once again
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The uniter gotta have some great ? for a ? to simp like that
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I highly doubt she would have killed Korra though, she's too smart to know the consequences if that happended...

Ima be honest though, just like with the Red Lotus, I kinda don't want Kuvira to lose
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    korra stay getting beat the ? up i was really hoping toph would come back and get her ? family in order
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Korra man...hold this
    20kav40.gif
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kuvira on her Sozin ? for real and smh and Korra getting bodied again smh. Where Zuko been at?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got dayum I may not even watch. Korra is the worst avatar
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at metal clan skrillex belittling Meelo's artistic integrity.
    tumblr_nenv2bxYma1rtt6z7o2_500.png
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    I wanna punch Meelo in the ? face
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope Ep. Korra stay gettin her ass beat got damn.
    The uniter gotta have some great ? for a ? to simp like that
    Bruh I done said the same ? lol!
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah dope episode, but where is Makuo seems like he should be around. I think the fighting is going to be super ill again this season.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah this show should be called "The Myth of Korra" cause she ain't ? compared to past Avatars. Kyoshi would have wiped out that entire army and made Kuvira do some kinky ? before crushing her head under a mountain. Even old man Roku wouldn't have let this fly.

Why are they doing this to their title character? I know an over-powered hero can make for a boring fight but this is ridiculous.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna punch Meelo in the ? face

You can't handle the don Meelo you didn't hear him??? lol
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think toph is gonna come rollin in and kick ass
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    also, not saying this season is wack or anything, but I feel a bit underwhelmed. there's so much ? they haven't touched on in the universe and this is the last season of the series. we haven't seen the fire nation at all, and zuko's only been a minor character. fair enough that they don't want it to be too much of a "you have to have seen the last airbender to get these references!" type show, but we haven't heard anything from zuko's daughter either and only seen her one time. plus his grandson/nephew/whoever he was that was in the earlier season and was commander hasn't been seen or heard from since.

just bothers me they haven't touched on some things
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Korra is, what we thought she was
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think at the end of the season Korra will come out on top, the theme of this show has always been fighting adversity and believing in yourself. Korra will be on ok.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course she's going to win, but it's looking to be a last ditch effort win.

Korra's struggle wins are redundant at this point.
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys are forgetting Korra lost all connection to all the past Avatars.. maybe that's y she's weak as ?
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shizza wrote: »
    You guys are forgetting Korra lost all connection to all the past Avatars.. maybe that's y she's weak as ?

She was wack as ? with them. Show is a clear example of the creators not caring about their main character. First she's getting mopped by people who've been imprisoned most of her life, so at the very least they should be rusty as ? fight wise. THEN she gets decimated by a dude who wasn't even a ? at all.

Now, she goes on her spiritual journey, gets her super powers back, and is completely mopped?

This needs to be the last season. I'm not saying she has to win every fight, but at least be competitive about her losses and show some growth. Either the writers suck or they just hate her ass. She stay getting rolled on from the ? Games, underground fight club, to the bosses--Korra might not be the Last Airbender but she's damn sure the first crash ? .
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options

KNiGHTS wrote: »

She was wack as ? with them. Show is a clear example of the creators not caring about their main character. First she's getting mopped by people who've been imprisoned most of her life, so at the very least they should be rusty as ? fight wise. THEN she gets decimated by a dude who wasn't even a ? at all.

Now, she goes on her spiritual journey, gets her super powers back, and is completely mopped?

This needs to be the last season. I'm not saying she has to win every fight, but at least be competitive about her losses and show some growth. Either the writers suck or they just hate her ass. She stay getting rolled on from the ? Games, underground fight club, to the bosses--Korra might not be the Last Airbender but she's damn sure the first crash ? .

SOOO In other words..

[/quote]

Korra ain't neva had hands B[/quote]
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

Yea I agree, the whole inner turmoil angle is getting stale, especially since we're pretty much halfway through the season already. I figure if the other 3 season were 13 episodes this one will prob be too
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options