Ja Rule: "I've never been beat up, stabbed up, shot up...He's the real victim"

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There need to be something worse than ether to describe how deep fifty got ja into his feelings
    It's been over ten years and this dude still talking about this

There is it's called getting

Ja Ruled.....
    43251970736edf82cf2aa71128ec6364.gif
    That means a ? ended your career , your life, and stripped you of your manhood publicly.

If I was Rule you couldn't keep me off these ? . I woulda been sneakin into shows run in on stage by my damn self. ? would HAVE to fight me once a week till either they killed me, I killed them, or I started selling records again. If the ultimate result is either I go out like Ja Rule did....Ima die trying not to.

Ja ruled is worse than being ethered.

Yup.this is how hip hop or at least the concensus feels.whether u like 50 or not.and most do.sucks to be Ja

Sayin "gettin Ja ruled" and people know what you mean

It b carzy to see some ? like that again.too much ? fell into place.thats sum stars in alignment ether

If we were keepin it real though, Ja's career ended mostly due to that fed case against Murder Inc. We saw Ja was still able to make hits with I'm from NY.

Plus which one of 50's disses were better than Rule's Loose Change diss?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    lol My ? I'm not arguing with u

I'm just saying, how is that track hotter than Ja's ? ? Strictly in the musical aspect, ? all that other ?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm just saying, how is that track hotter than Ja's ? ? Strictly in the musical aspect, ? all that other ?

Man I can't even explain it....it just is.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited November 2014
    Options

lol This some groupie ? right here

You would have had a better argument if you posted Back Down, not I Smell ?
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Back down and that Hail Mary Remix destroyed what was left of Beatrice
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

Back down and that Hail Mary Remix destroyed what was left of Beatrice

I'm not sure about "destroyed" because after hearing those records at the time I still wanted to hear Ja's response and he held his own with The Wrap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD9iEwOJv3Y

• eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I don't mind Ja Rule as a person. But he was seriously frontin back when he was hot circa 00/01/02. he used to wear the bandanas like Tupac and he was making videos in jail. he swore he was a thug and took his image too seriously. 50 saw right through him and destroyed him.

However, I don't really care for 50. He started a lot of unnecessary beefs and called out a lot of people on wax for no apparent reason. He made a lot of enemies and made the listeners pick sides. At the end of the day, I'd rather listen to what Dipset, Nas and D Block were doing over G Unit.

Anyway, I don't see Ja Rule going platinum again. I think he brought that beef on himself by acting like a tough guy when that's not really who he was in the first place. He portrayed an image of somebody that he couldn't live up to.

That's how I see it.

I wish more gangsta rappers would get called out by people from their old neighborhoods.

Dipset was always making better music than G-Unit

I was a huge Dips fan back in the day and I have to no sign you. DIPSET had better production which is crazy because they were basically indie but G-Unit always made better music.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah he got it right, I smell ? is hard

"Is that you black"
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

"Is that you black"

So "Is that you black", is a hard line?

I think "Is that you Tah" is a way harder line though

lol smh
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We will never know the truth but I don't like that Ja always talking about fights with 50 like any of the fights was ever 1 on 1 it was always on Ja and his folks or somebody jumped 50. What makes it worse is that Ja wants points and stripes for jumping the ? . If you never beat that ? 1 on 1 there is no need to keep talking about anything physical that happened between them.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unpopular opinion but I side with the T/S

Ja Rule made better music than 50 Cent

Excluding all the beefs, record sales and ? .. .
  • R.D.
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

"Is that you black"

So "Is that you black", is a hard line?

I think "Is that you Tah" is a way harder line though

lol smh

When you ? get so emotional, you remind me of my ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion but I side with the T/S

Ja Rule made better music than 50 Cent

Excluding all the beefs, record sales and ? .. .

I like 50's music overall more than Ja's.

I like Ja's diss records more than Fif's

I like Ja's last album more than 50's last album
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He gonna be eighty years old still talking about, " he the real wanksta I ain't a wanksta im a gangsta"

Clown #1: interviewers ask him questions then he answers

KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Over 10 years later and he still never learned the greatest lesson of all: Silence is golden. I remember KRS-One said that of MC Shan: "If he never would've responded, I wouldn't be sitting here today."

50's Interscope machine would've had him do numbers, but Ja feeding into the ? just gave 50 extra life. He needs to just treat questions on that subject like they never happened.

Clown #2: You're delusional and changing history. ? was ? on Ja for not saying anything (for an entire year) when the beef popped off...Had ? crowning Fif as the ? thug for supposedly having Ja too shook to respond

I cant believe yall still riding ? 10 years later. Hop off 50 nuts and be objective

Calm your ? .

Point still remains: he responded when he didn't have to say ? . Kings don't respond to peasants. Ja was clearing damn near $30 million at his height. 50 was bragging about a million dollar advance, a spinning chain, and Rolex advance.

Norah Jones did better than 50 Cent numbers, and no one in pop culture probably even remembers who she is.

Point is, Ja Rule was YEARS into a CAREER. 50 could've been a flash in the pan and gone tomorrow. Why risk all you built to respond to a ? beneath you? A year later. 10 years later. Whatever. Shut the ? up and go on home to count the money.
  • R.D.
    Options
    Bruh you're tripping

Norah Jones is ? dope
  • R.D.
    Options
    But cosign the rest of that

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G-Unit - We Gonna Hit Yo Ass Up [Throwback Banger]: http://youtu.be/0MhBzhToHck
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ja tellin the truth