Ja Rule: "I've never been beat up, stabbed up, shot up...He's the real victim"

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja is suffering from what has always, since the dawn of time, been the worst fate for a man. To have your entire legacy destroyed, wiped clean, then re-written by your enemy.

A days gonna come when its almost as if Ja never existed...

"....u know who im talkin bout, that ? , ? his name?!...damn bruh... o yea yea that's right, dude that 50 had beef wit"

The ether that keeps on giving. Sadly, his grandkids' soul will burn slow from
    this. Hes forever linked to the one man he probably hates most. Cant imagine how it must feel to be relegated to existing within your arch-nemesis shadow. Forever.

Damn this post is funny as hell.
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    G-Unit - I Smell ? : http://youtu.be/NZmiJcS9N90

This song has 99.99% nothing to do with Ja Rule. 50 says, "i smell ? , is that you ja" in the very beginning of the song, then says the same line a few more times with different murder inc members at the end of it instead of Ja Rule's name, then him and G-unit rap about girls the rest of the song. The murder inc part is less than 20 seconds long.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antoseeg wrote: »

This song has 99.99% nothing to do with Ja Rule. 50 says, "i smell ? , is that you ja" in the very beginning of the song, then says the same line a few more times with different murder inc members at the end of it instead of Ja Rule's name, then him and G-unit rap about girls the rest of the song. The murder inc part is less than 20 seconds long.

So it was a better song though, right?
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

It's a well produced song...but it is not a Ja Rule diss song.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There need to be something worse than ether to describe how deep fifty got ja into his feelings
    It's been over ten years and this dude still talking about this

There is it's called getting

Ja Ruled.....
    43251970736edf82cf2aa71128ec6364.gif
    That means a ? ended your career , your life, and stripped you of your manhood publicly.

If I was Rule you couldn't keep me off these ? . I woulda been sneakin into shows run in on stage by my damn self. ? would HAVE to fight me once a week till either they killed me, I killed them, or I started selling records again. If the ultimate result is either I go out like Ja Rule did....Ima die trying not to.

Ja ruled is worse than being ethered.

Can one cancel out a "Ja Ruled" via asserting an "at least i aint shenco"?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huhm_bruh wrote: »
    There need to be something worse than ether to describe how deep fifty got ja into his feelings

There is it's called getting

Ja Ruled.....
    43251970736edf82cf2aa71128ec6364.gif
    That means a ? ended your career , your life, and stripped you of your manhood publicly.

If I was Rule you couldn't keep me off these ? . I woulda been sneakin into shows run in on stage by my damn self. ? would HAVE to fight me once a week till either they killed me, I killed them, or I started selling records again. If the ultimate result is either I go out like Ja Rule did....Ima die trying not to.

Ja ruled is worse than being ethered.

Can one cancel out a "Ja Ruled" via asserting an "at least i aint shenco"?

Would you rather die than be Shenco?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My man, what point are you trying to prove tho?

I asked whether Fif had any disses better than Loose Change and that's the track you posted. Your argument doesn't hold water
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    other than Bustas part hailmary was horrible, Eminems verse was underwhelming and all 50 did was recite lyrics from hailmary and against all odds. What was the point of 50 doing that anyway? what did he think no one would know?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that. Backdown shiits all over loose change. All of a sudden loose change is some legendary diss record.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I asked whether Fif had any disses better than Loose Change and that's the track you posted. Your argument doesn't hold water

Whoaaa feelings for what?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    ? all that. Backdown shiits all over loose change. All of a sudden loose change is some legendary diss record.

Chill

I'm just wondering how exactly Back Down or any of those disses the Unit did were better than any of Ja's....? have yet to give me one reason

Whoaaa feelings for what?

OK
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    other than Bustas part hailmary was horrible, Eminems verse was underwhelming and all 50 did was recite lyrics from hailmary and against all odds. What was the point of 50 doing that anyway? what did he think no one would know?

It's mixtape ? . He was just having fun with it, unlike Ja Rule emulating Tupac in his life/album.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    He gonna be eighty years old still talking about, " he the real wanksta I ain't a wanksta im a gangsta"

Clown #1: interviewers ask him questions then he answers

Over 10 years later and he still never learned the greatest lesson of all: Silence is golden. I remember KRS-One said that of MC Shan: "If he never would've responded, I wouldn't be sitting here today."

50's Interscope machine would've had him do numbers, but Ja feeding into the ? just gave 50 extra life. He needs to just treat questions on that subject like they never happened.

Clown #2: You're delusional and changing history. ? was ? on Ja for not saying anything (for an entire year) when the beef popped off...Had ? crowning Fif as the ? thug for supposedly having Ja too shook to respond

I cant believe yall still riding ? 10 years later. Hop off 50 nuts and be objective

Calm your ? .

Point still remains: he responded when he didn't have to say ? . Kings don't respond to peasants. Ja was clearing damn near $30 million at his height. 50 was bragging about a million dollar advance, a spinning chain, and Rolex advance.

Norah Jones did better than 50 Cent numbers, and no one in pop culture probably even remembers who she is.

Point is, Ja Rule was YEARS into a CAREER. 50 could've been a flash in the pan and gone tomorrow. Why risk all you built to respond to a ? beneath you? A year later. 10 years later. Whatever. Shut the ? up and go on home to count the money.
    She still puts out albums. Id love to suck then ? and ? her ?
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sry for vulgarity. I love her
    Norah-by-Frank-Ockenfels-2-350x350.jpg

imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwac.450f.edgecastcdn.net%2F80450F%2Fultimateclassicrock.com%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F12%2FNorah-Jones.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fultimateclassicrock.com%2Fnorah-jones-hottest-rockstar-daughters%2F&h=450&w=300&tbnid=SlJgC2Wja04ltM%3A&zoom=1&docid=XKrEAFgpQ7SCNM&ei=JMNqVNz8NKHCsASproCIBg&tbm=isch&client=chrome-mobile&ved=0CIoBEDMoVzBX&iact=rc&uact=3&page=12&start=82&ndsp=8
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYNcymUXouhkNgOFMI1lcXSf7iY_afwTLcFMcFFjwFSPDVPyEL
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? reminds me of how MC Shan still talks about KRS-1 lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    He gonna be eighty years old still talking about, " he the real wanksta I ain't a wanksta im a gangsta"

Over 10 years later and he still never learned the greatest lesson of all: Silence is golden. I remember KRS-One said that of MC Shan: "If he never would've responded, I wouldn't be sitting here today."

50's Interscope machine would've had him do numbers, but Ja feeding into the ? just gave 50 extra life. He needs to just treat questions on that subject like they never happened.

Clown #2: You're delusional and changing history. ? was ? on Ja for not saying anything (for an entire year) when the beef popped off...Had ? crowning Fif as the ? thug for supposedly having Ja too shook to respond

I cant believe yall still riding ? 10 years later. Hop off 50 nuts and be objective
    Smh...
    You a grown ass man too...

Telling people to be objective while stanning the ? out and insulting folk not even talking to you is the definition of a ? gobbling groupie.

You a stone cold ? bro. straight up
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Calm your ? .

Point still remains: he responded when he didn't have to say ? . Kings don't respond to peasants. Ja was clearing damn near $30 million at his height. 50 was bragging about a million dollar advance, a spinning chain, and Rolex advance.

Norah Jones did better than 50 Cent numbers, and no one in pop culture probably even remembers who she is.

Point is, Ja Rule was YEARS into a CAREER. 50 could've been a flash in the pan and gone tomorrow. Why risk all you built to respond to a ? beneath you? A year later. 10 years later. Whatever. Shut the ? up and go on home to count the money.

You must not remember the climate back then. 50 was all over the internet. He was releasing a Ja Rule diss every other week. It was more than just I Smell ? and Backdown. There were dozens of disses. Everybody was talking about the 50/Ja beef and when Eminem signed 50, his publicity skyrocketed.

Ja Rule might have been able to ignore 50 Cent up until the time Eminem signed him. But after Em signed him and he started getting marketing and promotion, Ja didn't have a choice, he had to respond.

We live in an era of the 24/7 news cycle. We forget outrageous crimes two weeks later. Sean Bell, Oscar Grant, and countless others shot by police and it's everywhere for a few months then nothing.

You mean to tell me 50's immune? A few people would've still talked about the beef, but eventually 50 would've gotten exposed sooner had Ja not responded. Fans would've been, "Damn... ? talking about the same ? ! Let it go, bruh! All he do is stay beefing and talking about being shot and blah, blah, blah!"

Eminem co-sign or not, 50 fell off the minute people quit responding to his beef bait. That's the bad part: if Ja had patience, played big dog, and checked the little man complex, I think 50 would've had a Kendrick-level wave of success.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Calm your ? .

You must not remember the climate back then. 50 was all over the internet. He was releasing a Ja Rule diss every other week. It was more than just I Smell ? and Backdown. There were dozens of disses. Everybody was talking about the 50/Ja beef and when Eminem signed 50, his publicity skyrocketed.

Ja Rule might have been able to ignore 50 Cent up until the time Eminem signed him. But after Em signed him and he started getting marketing and promotion, Ja didn't have a choice, he had to respond.

We live in an era of the 24/7 news cycle. We forget outrageous crimes two weeks later. Sean Bell, Oscar Grant, and countless others shot by police and it's everywhere for a few months then nothing.

You mean to tell me 50's immune? A few people would've still talked about the beef, but eventually 50 would've gotten exposed sooner had Ja not responded. Fans would've been, "Damn... ? talking about the same ? ! Let it go, bruh! All he do is stay beefing and talking about being shot and blah, blah, blah!"

Eminem co-sign or not, 50 fell off the minute people quit responding to his beef bait. That's the bad part: if Ja had patience, played big dog, and checked the little man complex, I think 50 would've had a Kendrick-level wave of success.

I can see where you're coming from but I think Ja felt he had to respond after 50's overwhelming amount of success

You can always shrug off lil ? thats biting your ankles but when a ? that's at your level coming for your head you HAVE to engage.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Plus this is hip hop, it's a battle culture since it's inception and you're wondering why Ja responded?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://youtu.be/w73qxCxRnWE

Never heard 50 and his crew make a song tougher than this though.. .
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

http://youtu.be/w73qxCxRnWE

Never heard 50 and his crew make a song tougher than this though.. .

Damn, This song brings a tear to my eye \nh. THis was the unity track to bring NY back and 50 basically used it as a foundation to destroy all the unity that was left. Fat Joe traded in his residence for Florida after this. I can't blame it all on him, because around that time everybody was beefing in NY.