Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at that 7 minute ? voicemail you left...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol I was completely sober
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Moving stuff. Now if only you'd get half of this outrage from the community when its black on black violence. Then I guess alot of these communities will be much better off.

Either you're trolling or you're an imbecile. Which one?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm proud of this America.
    Black and White and Hispanic all together to protest.

Bravo.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black men are endangered human beings.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol I was completely sober

tumblr_nfib81PYvh1tt6jwmo3_100.png yeah right.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Noir wrote: »

No dissing or nothing queen

I might be wrong, but dont you openly admit to interracial dating? That ? killing us off too.

YiBa4swc1YWj.gif

Yeah...yall have a REAL hard time getting black women.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? has lost his mind!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/politics/king-to-obama-invite-wilson-to-white-house/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Washington (CNN) -- Rep. Peter King, R-New York, said Tuesday that President Barack Obama should invite Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson to meet with him at the White House.

"I think it would be very helpful if President Obama went and met with the police officer, or at least invited him to the White House," King said on Fox Business Network.

Will Obama go to Ferguson? Obama speaks as smoke fills the streets
    "And say, 'you've gone through four months of smear and slander and the least we can do is tell you that it is unfortunate that it happened and thank you for doing your job.'"
    Reflecting on Obama's speech last night, King said he thought the President's remarks were "lackluster."
    "I wish he said one good word about the police -- one good word about Officer Wilson who had gone through all this," King said, noting that the controversy affected both the defense and the prosecution.
    After the decision not to indict Wilson in the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown was announced Monday, King put out a statement calling for peace and condemning the national narrative surrounding the controversy. On Tuesday, he elaborated his position.
    "I thought it was terrible what happened over the last four months where this narrative was put out by our national leaders and by many in the media presuming that the police officer was guilty," King said. "And I think if we are going to have peace, I think it's important for both sides to be honest here."

It starts with the police ? ! Who have a very well DOCUMENTED history of protecting the badge at ALL COSTS! The longer people deny the systematic treatment of people of color when dealing with police it's going to continue to happen. Wilson's own testimony shows that.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I might be wrong, but dont you openly admit to interracial dating? That ? killing us off too.

@Turfaholic‌ my man is afro Latino. Don't come for me.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving stuff. Now if only you'd get half of this outrage from the community when its black on black violence. Then I guess alot of these communities will be much better off.
    Dumb ? . There are rallies every day for anti-gang rallies. Where you been? Plus this isn't a crime issue, it's a justice issue. The education system has failed you young man

It's no surprise from your username why my response rattled your cage. Don't get me wrong , I agree that the guy deserves justice and am for effective protests (not mindless chaos). My point is just the sheer scale of outrage these stories get.You mentioned Rallies happen every day..fair enough. Lets not even go far my friend. Post a link to a thread of one such rally here ( and if it exists lets see if it goes beyond 5 pages )..I'll wait. I agree it is a justice issue and most people's hearts are in the right place. I was really targeting the minority that are tuned ( in similar cases) to think murder is norm unless a white guy pulls the trigger. These events should actually strengthen these kids and sharpen their minds.

As for the education system failing me..I think after a diploma , 2 Bachelors (Hons) and a Masters from a top tier University, I gave up on it too.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    democratherald.com/protesters-rally-across-u-s/article_1c393a25-9c20-5e8a-a90d-bb64ced0529f.html
    Protesters rally across U.S.

People protesting the Ferguson, Missouri, grand jury decision took to the streets in cities across the U.S. for a second day Tuesday, showing the racially charged case has inflamed tensions even hundreds of miles from the predominantly black St. Louis suburb.

Peaceful demonstrators marched in Seattle and disrupted traffic in St. Louis and Cleveland. Rallies also formed in New Jersey, Maine, Maryland and elsewhere.

In Washington, D.C., one group lay on the ground to stage a “die-in” in front of Metro police headquarters. The protesters planned to occupy various buildings in the district over 28 hours.

For many, the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by Officer Darren Wilson recalled other troubling encounters with law enforcement. The refrain “hands up, don’t shoot” became a rallying cry over police killings nationwide.

Here is a look at some of Tuesday’s demonstrations:

ST. LOUIS

Protesters disrupted downtown traffic for several hours by blocking major intersections, an interstate highway and a Mississippi River bridge connecting the city to Illinois.

Riot police arrested several demonstrators who sat in the middle of Interstate 44 near the Edward Jones Dome. They used pepper spray to disperse the crowd.

Demonstrators also swarmed the steps of the federal courthouse, overturning barricades while chanting, “You didn’t indict. We shall fight.“

SEATTLE

Hundreds of Seattle high school students walked out of classes and rallied at the University of Washington or marched to the downtown federal courthouse.

The protest came a day after demonstrators threw canned food, bottles and rocks, and police responded with pepper spray and flash-bang grenades. Five people were arrested. Demonstrators included the rapper Macklemore

MINNEAPOLIS

A rally in Minneapolis turned scary when a car hit and then drove through several protesters.

Several hundred people gathered Tuesday afternoon near the 3rd Precinct police outpost to show solidarity with Brown. Helicopter footage from KSTP-TV showed the car pushing through protesters and driving over at least one. A woman suffered minor injuries.

OAKLAND

Police braced for more demonstrations in Oakland, where officials were still cleaning up after scores of people hurled bottles, broke windows, set small fires and vandalized a police car Monday night.

At least 40 people were arrested in the melee that escalated after some protesters shut down traffic on a major highway in the San Francisco Bay Area. A police spokeswoman said several officers were injured, but she did not elaborate.

CLEVELAND

Several hundred people marched down a freeway exit ramp to block rush-hour traffic while protesting the Missouri developments and Saturday’s fatal shooting of a 12-year-old Cleveland boy by an officer.

“The system wasn’t made to protect us,” said one of the protesters, 17-year-old Naesha Pierce, who stayed up until 3 a.m. watching television coverage from Ferguson. “To get justice, the people themselves have to be justice.“

Police diverted traffic but took no action against the protesters as they sat in a major intersection.

They were demonstrating after the death of Tamir Rice, who was shot when police responded to a 911 call about a gun at a playground. Police later determined the boy had a pellet gun that looked like a real firearm.

ELSEWHERE

In New York, police noted protests have been large but mostly peaceful, with just two arrests including that of a man who threw a jar of fake blood that struck Police Commissioner William Bratton and his security detail.

After a night of rallies in Chicago, dozens of protesters upset with the grand jury’s decision camped out at the doors of Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s office. They planned to remain there throughout the day and overnight.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Turfaholic‌ my man is afro Latino. Don't come for me.

Yea most definitely dont wanna come for you queen im in a good relationship finally. But thanks for clearing that up.
  • b4rPnQrC32H4cT
    b4rPnQrC32H4cT Members Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    This ? has lost his mind!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/politics/king-to-obama-invite-wilson-to-white-house/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Washington (CNN) -- Rep. Peter King, R-New York, said Tuesday that President Barack Obama should invite Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson to meet with him at the White House.

"I think it would be very helpful if President Obama went and met with the police officer, or at least invited him to the White House," King said on Fox Business Network.

Will Obama go to Ferguson? Obama speaks as smoke fills the streets
    "And say, 'you've gone through four months of smear and slander and the least we can do is tell you that it is unfortunate that it happened and thank you for doing your job.'"
    Reflecting on Obama's speech last night, King said he thought the President's remarks were "lackluster."
    "I wish he said one good word about the police -- one good word about Officer Wilson who had gone through all this," King said, noting that the controversy affected both the defense and the prosecution.
    After the decision not to indict Wilson in the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown was announced Monday, King put out a statement calling for peace and condemning the national narrative surrounding the controversy. On Tuesday, he elaborated his position.
    "I thought it was terrible what happened over the last four months where this narrative was put out by our national leaders and by many in the media presuming that the police officer was guilty," King said. "And I think if we are going to have peace, I think it's important for both sides to be honest here."

It starts with the police ? ! Who have a very well DOCUMENTED history of protecting the badge at ALL COSTS! The longer people deny the systematic treatment of people of color when dealing with police it's going to continue to happen. Wilson's own testimony shows that.

As about as opposite a set of sensibilities that you'll see. Different worlds man.

Cannot relate to 'em. Won't attempt to try.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • K_Fisher
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Deflection

Police Brutality and a Corrupt 'Justice' System is on trial today friend

Good to see a dignified response.I agree 100 percent but my question is why can we not at this very moment when everyone's attention is focused to this..question ourselves and how we perceive each other.Its not a deflection at all.Thats my opinion any way

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing kinda of funny where the protesters are talking ? to the cops ? them off once they reach for pepper spray protesters just put their hands up amd walk away lol
  • K_Fisher
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As promised, Anonymous dumps KKK leader’s personal info online in ongoing Ferguson dispute

Anonymous-Tango-Down-Gov-YouTube-800x430.png

The online hacker collective Anonymous dumped a trove of personal information online belonging to alleged members of the Ku Klux ? .

The “hacktivist” group claims to have taken control this week of the @KuKluxKlanUSA Twitter account in an ongoing dispute between the two groups over Wilson’s fatal shooting of an unarmed black teen and the resulting protests in Ferguson, Missouri.

The group also threatened in a new video to shut down government websites in Missouri to protest the grand jury decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson in the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

“We find it disturbing that you, the grand jury, have chose this path as everyone will not choose to stand calm and let you choose to let him walk free,” the group said in a video posted online Tuesday. “As you’ve seen all the riots and businesses, police cars, etc., being burned down while Anonymous shall target any Missouri government or bank sites now, so you better increase your security because we’re here and we’re not going to stand by and watch you let this man walk free.”

A tweet posted Tuesday evening to that account included links to two Pastebin documents that contained names, addresses, Social Security numbers, phone numbers, social media account information, credit card and banking information, and other detailed personal data for Frank Ancona, grand wizard of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux ? , and his alleged associates.

“We’ll just leave this here,” the post said, along with links to two documents.

Anonymous-doxxes-KKK.png

Ancona’s group distributed leaflets warning they would use “lethal force” against protesters after the grand jury decision, and Anonymous warned ? members and police they would retaliate if protesters’ rights were violated.

Anonymous claimed to have hacked Ancona’s social media and PayPal accounts and disconnected his phone and electricity services.

The pastor of a church where Michael Brown’s father was baptized over the weekend said he believes white supremacists, not protesters, burned down Flood Christian Church overnight Monday.

“I’m very vocal in regards to the Michael Brown case,” said Rev. Carlton Lee, who has taken part in in rallies and press conferences with Michael Brown Sr.

Members of the Anonymous offshoot NOWsec claimed last week that a source within the St. Louis County Police Department had told them Ferguson-area law enforcement officers were affiliated with the “Ghoul Squad,” which the activists described as supportive of the local KKK chapter.

One of the activists claimed NOWsec had proof of a link but could not publish the evidence because it could endanger the life of their source.

The group also reportedly dumped Officer Darren Wilson’s personal information online, but the credit card numbers and other elements did not appear to be valid.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nfn73mVHDu1sc035po1_1280.jpg

Theres more ? every day.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nfn73mVHDu1sc035po1_1280.jpg

Link to this, article?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gore got into a fight broke 3 fingers on the dude..didnt file a report n dropped the dude off at home