Options
    Winning.

I love that ? .
  • Strokenoff
    Strokenoff Members Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    DTF wrote: »
    Mines was def. Bball,..the sounds of the court. the ball bouncing, sneakers screeching, practicing and getting better at ya skills. My defense was Gary Payton status, handles was aight and jumper was wet.

Me and my friends lived for the NBA, trading cards, watching the playoffs at the boys and girls club. Going from park to park till we find people tryna get a run.

Cutting the bottom out of a milk crate and nailing it to the power pole. Wasn't no back board so u had to know how to shoot to be able to score.

32...telling a ? that score don't count cause he ain't check ball

21...ain't not feeling better than hitting that far away 1 point shot when u got twenty. ? be boxing out, looking to fee, then swish. Cause u far away you able to see every last one of their souls exit their body when that ? it. And don't let that ? bank, and hit rim...? die in midair thinking they got the ree

@DTF‌
    ? used to be about to square up on that bust argument, ? I called no bust at the beginning of the game, ? ain't nobody hear that ? . The ether be so strong when you got 18 and forget and hit a 2. Everytime I had to go back to 13 i'd still win though. Oh and don't let ? be playin straight up, that seperate the men from the boys haha. You try to go back up with that ball with all them people around every part of ya body gettin hit and you better not say ? . Ain't no fouls in 21 ? . Take that soft ? to the tether ball court.

@HafBayked‌
    Man, it took me to be an adult to understand "Stay out of the basement" was about growin weed, that ? ? me up because it was my favorite one as a kid.

Word, ? call no tips...u gotta bring that rebound down like man. That eliminated some of these greg oden ? from spamming the game
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cookies man, cookies
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vinyl/tape collecting
    BMX bike riding
    Writing table top rpgs
    Walking/urban exploration
    Writing rhymes/dj practice

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first love was writing. Then basketball. Then movies. All things I still love to this day.
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For me it was playing football. It made me realize how strong I was and it brought me out my shell and made me more outgoing.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Listening to US hiphop in Senegal made me realize that i was a free being spiritualy culturally wise. I realized that knowledge is universal.
    DTF wrote: »
    Mines was def. Bball,..the sounds of the court. the ball bouncing, sneakers screeching, practicing and getting better at ya skills. My defense was Gary Payton status, ...
    gns wrote: »
    Reading and Football(soccer)

With reading I could get lost in my own world. Just find a quiet spot to myself and I could be in the jungle, space, ...

wt93ic.jpg
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Music and sports.

I can hear a song and depending on when it came out it will immediately take me to a certain period in my life.

Sports have always been a big part of my life. I can talk football and basketball all day.

Sports probably lowkey taught me the importance of discipline, hard work, and dealing with people.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    @HafBayked‌
    Man, it took me to be an adult to understand "Stay out of the basement" was about growin weed, that ? ? me up because it was my favorite one as a kid.

wee-bey-gif.gif

tumblr_lpuz5ljery1r1zphpo1_400.gif

i gotta read that ? again!!!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    BMX bike riding

forgot about this!!!!!

i wasnt doin no 540s off the half pipe but we looked good lol

it was more about buying/selling/trading/stealing pegs wit us....that was like our first version of rims

i remember i had a 20 inch i spray painted all gold....pegs and all lmfao

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

I can hear a song and depending on when it came out it will immediately take me to a certain period in my life.

True ? . Music is the closest thing we have to a time machine.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Music and Music production. I was never good at expressing myself verbally. So when i was able to express myself through music production and writing i fallen deep in love with it. It became a necessity. Also music gave me a ally to zone away from harsh reality and to hold on onto something for dreams and aspirations. It was my soundtrack and story.

The power of crafting something from my mental state fascinated me and gave me purpose and pride in myself to live for something. I still get excited to this day when i create music. I go into this "zone" which is unexplainable. All true artists know exactly what im implying. Its similar to sport players getting into the zone. Your spirit takes control and you snap.

Without music and art, idk who or what I will be at this point. And everyday i pride myself on my ambition to always get better with my craft.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Preciate yall taking it back
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paint, both oil and acrylic. I don't even need all of them. One or two is enough. I prefer to use my fingers too
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm. The word "love" has to be the most overused 4-letter word in history. I think people use that word "for the lack of a better word".

I don't "love" anyone or anything more than myself.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably gaming (electronic and board ) followed by skiing and martial arts.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love my m249
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting ? and listening to oldies.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Football, gaming and graffiti/tagging/street art lol.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gaming especially with my guild on a Conan mmo and metal gear solid, history, and reading, specifically Lord of the Rings.

History and gaming are probably contenders for my first love. Back in elementry I would offer to do projects on WWII and ? freely for my teachers even though we werent even studying it. As I got older, I grew to love ancient history, greece, rome, the celts and such, along with medieval ? . That was also where lord of the rings came in because of its extensive lore and its own made up history.

With gaming I remember in our old neighborhood my sister would take me to her friends house. They had an n64 and a gameboy. I was amazed by what I saw because up till then my parents never really got ? like that for us, plus being five and seeing super mario being controlled by a person in 3D was ? mind blowing. I played the ? out of that system, (which my ? frog looking sister had damn well better give back before she goes missing in the ? mountains) it was a story that I personally effected. With my supposed dad being an alcoholic beating the ? outta my mom and me while doing ? knows what to my sister, video games was the type of escapism I desperately needed. It eventually lead me to going to another friends house some years later and playing metal gear solid 2 which blew me away with the mechanics and depth of the story and it becoming my favorite franchise.

I would also like to add my two best friends, who were closer to me than my family was most the time. I wouldn't be here without them to talk to
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Geeking out with RPGs and comicbooks.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? love and these ? , catch me on the backstreets