The Iggy/Azealia/TI/Eminem/QTip/Lupe/Migos/Ross/Gucci/Coontastic Mega Thread

Options

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    with all the respect i have for Azaelia Banks, how could she be so concerned about black culture and in the mean time rocking FAKE EUROCENTRIC / CAUCASOID HAIR? smh

they will never learn.

whit this white that while spending money hiding your black woman features just to have some white people traits.

Another non-black mufucka tellin us what we need to do

the ic bout to turn into lipstick alley, a board designed for african americans, centered around cultures that african americans created but filled with a bunch of mixed breeds, africans, afro brits, afro latinas, afro carribeans, and eurasians that look down on african americans

at least the afro-latino, afro-carribean ? on this site is cool doe unlike them other black boards

SO IM NOT BLACK ANYMORE FOR TELLING THE TRUTH BRUH... OK. AT THE DIFFERENCE OF YOU I TALK TO A LOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHITE SUPREMACISTS INCLUDED. HERE ARE THERE WORDS

" WE ARE STILL WINNIN CAUSE WE STILL HAVE THE MENTAL EDGE. AS LONG AS THEY WILL SPEND HOURS AND MONEY JUST TO LOOK LIKE US IN SOME IMPORTANT DEPARTMENT SUCH AS HAIR AND DEVELOPPING THEMSELVES THE NOTIONS OF FAIR SKIN , GOOD HAIR WE GOOD;
    THEY WILL PROTEST , THEY WILL INSULTING US WHILE SEATING HOURS IN SALONS MAKING THEIR HAIR LOOKING LIKE OURS; THEY WILL SPEND THERE HARD EARNED MONEY TO BLEACH THEIR SKINS. "

FOR YOUR INFO BLACK PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS BRUH.

PEACE

my bad bruh, i actually agree wit what you was sayin i just aint gon have no white boy tryna tell us about it, i aint know you was black, i just remember readin that you was from sweden or holland or some crazy ? and automatically assumed you was white, my fault
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea but she only 23 tryna get some shine. Why would she be afraid to speak her mind?
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    edited December 2014
    Options
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

please let me know how y'all let west indians do anything????? and see you'll get mad as ? if a white person say they brought ? here and gave them a better life

i ? wit the west indian ? on here im jes sayin, yall ? is on an african american board complainin about classic african american dialect but yall kick yall lingo on here all the time

yall come on here talkin that "dem no" "? " "sak passe" and all that ? but get mad when you hear "bae" "guh" "luh", mane ? up outta here, dis I(our) ? , yall ? really think yall better den african americans anyway, yeah, imma tell it

You really trying to rationalize talking like a gotdamn ? ?

Why the hell does your vocabulary sound like a gotdamn beyonce song?!?

you of all people should understand is you not from alabama, or is you from a heavily white populated redneck area of alabama cuz you speakin that "daggum" "dagnabbit" and all that old racist white boy redneck ? , i suppose we come from different backgrounds

? beyonce ? , i explained this like 2 years ago, bae and guh is not ? ? yo ? ancestors been talkin like that fa ? 400 years, the problem is that the south has been the most popular black region in hip hop for that past decade plus, so we for the most part dictate the popular lingo, there are more black women than black men, so of course on the internet where ? dont know the origin of the ? from they left foot of course ? will tie certain ? in wit the people they see usin it the most, i.e. black women and their lapdogs aka ?

? a ? beyonce i was talkin like that when she was in ? middle school
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Speaking in a genteal manner is much different than what you did.

100 daggums >>>> 2 baes, and a guh

The dialect of my ancestors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that corny ass redneck auto garage racist ass white boy cracka country boy ? you be talkin
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Action is more hip hop than here. And she better watch out for those craxy ass Albanians. They dont play

@aggyaf what does this mean?

It means "I bees shook nows".
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

The dialect of my ancestors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that corny ass redneck auto garage racist ass white boy cracka country boy ? you be talkin

? dont get mad, at least ve real enough to admit that u got ur dialect from "single ladies"

whatever you wanna call it, but i dont give a ? what a redneck gotta say bout me, esp not a half black redneck
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

? dont get mad, at least ve real enough to admit that u got ur dialect from "single ladies"

whatever you wanna call it, but i dont give a ? what a redneck gotta say bout me, esp not a half black redneck

Quit flipping ur hand back and forth dammit.

lol mane chillout, take that white boy ? up the road somewhere cletus, curse the day when a black man from alabama that uses words like "reckon" and "yunder" try to clown the way i speak, i can tell you grew up on a dirt road wit a bunch of white boys, prolly married to fat white ? and drive a old pick up truck, go mud ridin and ? like that, miss me wit that ? bruh, i kno yo type, you was prolly one of 10 black people in ya whole school tryna clown the way blacks talk, prolly wear birkenstocks and chokers like a hoe
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    let me reiterate, as i cant enough

The dialect of my ancestors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the dialect of the redneck yokel ? that enslaved my ancestors

na think about which side of the equation you stand on..........an leh deh ? marinate ?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AggyAF‌

I know you aint co-signin this diva ass ? bout my accent, we let yall west indian ? come on african american boards talkin that ? jamiacan paatwoi ? ? you think you aint finna read some classical african american vernacular "then you must really be on that dope"

please let me know how y'all let west indians do anything????? and see you'll get mad as ? if a white person say they brought ? here and gave them a better life

i ? wit the west indian ? on here im jes sayin, yall ? is on an african american board complainin about classic african american dialect but yall kick yall lingo on here all the time

yall come on here talkin that "dem no" "? " "sak passe" and all that ? but get mad when you hear "bae" "guh" "luh", mane ? up outta here, dis I(our) ? , yall ? really think yall better den african americans anyway, yeah, imma tell it

you of all people should understand is you not from alabama, or is you from a heavily white populated redneck area of alabama cuz you speakin that "daggum" "dagnabbit" and all that old racist white boy redneck ? , i suppose we come from different backgrounds

? beyonce ? , i explained this like 2 years ago, bae and guh is not ? ? yo ? ancestors been talkin like that fa ? 400 years, the problem is that the south has been the most popular black region in hip hop for that past decade plus, so we for the most part dictate the popular lingo, there are more black women than black men, so of course on the internet where ? dont know the origin of the ? from they left foot of course ? will tie certain ? in wit the people they see usin it the most, i.e. black women and their lapdogs aka ?

Less than a decade but I agree, the South been pushing the culture so now it's time for the South to STEP UP and rep the culture.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    GSonII wrote: »
    I don't think its smart to compare or utter in the same sentences the whitewashing of hip hop to these recent tragedies and the rulings of courts.

I agree that the tragedies are of a completely different struggle, but the overall theme is still white supremacy and us being second class citizens.

We will never be second class citizens in Hip Hop, even if the media calls Em the GOAT. Anybody that's anybody that matters know he isn't and will never be. If u think so you're delusional or just a scary ass ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Heavenly father we call upon you today, to take this young mans sickness and turn it into something more positive, make him loooooooove ? again lord, we callll upon thee to snatch this young mans ? away!

@SWAMPGOD‌ you have been delivered, stand and be free from the chains of homosexuality!!!!

boy det aint neva changed, you got me ? up, betta go try to bully these white boys on here cuz swamp aint the one
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    @AggyAF‌

Less than a decade but I agree, the South been pushing the culture so now it's time for the South to STEP UP and rep the culture.

Wit all these internet ? comin at my neck i aint tryna engage in that conversation but we could take it back to the late 90s wit p, or we could say the crunk era in 03, ok 10 years after that is 2013, im pretty sure the souths reign lasted at least 10 years, word to nas and quick to back down
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Heavenly father we call upon you today, to take this young mans sickness and turn it into something more positive, make him loooooooove ? again lord, we callll upon thee to snatch this young mans ? away!

@SWAMPGOD‌ you have been delivered, stand and be free from the chains of homosexuality!!!!

boy det aint neva changed, you got me ? up, betta go try to bully these white boys on here cuz swamp aint the one

I know thats why im praying for you.

? is awesome you should try it some time...

whatever you say man, just take that L and keep it movin
  • [Deleted User]
    Options